>Feels girl actually looks like my ex

are you 3 plates?

if no then shut the fuck up. That sound is only for iron THOT

Women don't think like that, ever.

Fag
HOW BIZARRE

your ex had a wrinkly forehead?

LONDON

>won't date a girl that likes me because she kinda looks like my sister and it would totally weird introducing her to family

>just fuck sister instead

WHY THO
You can 'accidentally' bang your sister one day as a result.

I don't get it

do it

Something seems off, I don't think a girl wrote this. Girl writing tends to come from a place of total solipsism and noticing actual details like 3plt seems unlikely

>mfw my ex literally looked like a younger version of my mom
>mfw my actual girlfriend looks like my younger mom too, even the same haircut

This.
OP is probably a faggot, most likely a trap.

Strangely, my gf gets horny as fuck whenever I'm lifting heavy and grunting.
Once she started sacking me while I was benching, out of nowhere. Fucking gains goblin.
Doesn't happen with lighter weights.

I kno

thotties btfo

why is this strange?

You r jewish????

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

hear hear

>Be me
>Doing yoga at the gym
>Ugh, all of these guys won't stop staring
>HE walks by and smiles at me
>I smile back
>he walks past me and leaves

FUCK.

>Sacking me
Did it hurt?

Why do you even know what your "younger mom" looks like you fucking incest creepo. All I remember is current mum and if i see an old picture I don't remember it long because idgaf and I'm not some weirdo going "ohhh I like your haircut it's like my girlfriends"

These guys are onto something

But professor Goldstein told me that women like weak, sensitive men like the wacky males from Buzzfeed

kek

>implying that W H I T E chad would every want that used pussy gook!

i kno this is bait but it unironically pisses me off that women don't get this.

If I hit on every woman that I found attractive, I wouldn't ever be on time to anything, nor would I get anything done if even a quarter of those women wanted to arrange another time for meeting.

Just smiling at me tells me nothing you fucking bimbo, plenty of people smile out of nervousness, politeness or just because they are generally happy. Why the fuck should I wade through dozens of women who smiled at me to find the one who did so because she was interested, when I can skip the time wasting and bullshit and just go straight for the kill on tinder?

my sides

Isn’t that bioshock girl?

t. morbidly obese manlet typing out his waifu fantasy.

fuck off and kys dumb shit. no bump.

>tfw mom is 250+ pounds mostly in her ass
>mfw when I just now realized all my exes were pear-shaped slampigs

He's not saving her because he wants to fuck her, he's saving her because it's the right thing to do instead of running away from adversity like a numale

tfw Freudian as fuck preferences. So many chubby qt native and latina grills out here. So happy

You're actually right. In the full photo you can see the manlet husband walking in front of them as Chad rescues his family.

never change Veeky Forums

put me in the screencap

this is 100% true.

If a woman is that interested in me she should make the first move because unless she is ugly or a whale she will not get rejected.

Hes right you know.

I would give up sex with my Gf or weeks if it would get me from 285 to 315