My mom is 5'5" and my dad is 6'1", I always wanted to be tall so I drank milk every day of my childhood...

My mom is 5'5" and my dad is 6'1", I always wanted to be tall so I drank milk every day of my childhood, about 2 gallons a week since elementary school. Now at 18 I stand 6'5" and am the tallest person in my family's history. I can't see why I would be this tall without the amount of milk I have drank since a kid. Why haven't you taken the milk pill yet pol. Arent you tired of being a manlet?

wtf is this shit

> t. Dairy Farmers

This. I drank absurd amounts of milk as a kid and ended up 6'7", tallest in my family history.

True. Drank milk every day of my youth. Ended up as the tallest in my family.

I doubt most people on this website are kids like you still in their growth perioid.

Milk does not raise your height. It just so happens that populations that can digest lactose from milk are Northern Europeans, who happen to be the tallest populations.

Never drank a drop of milk in my youth because it's disgusting.

Now I'm the only normal sized person in my family.

I saw in the paper the other day that drinking milk makes you autistic. Never said anything about tall.

Let me guess you make 200k a year as a Wendy's chef and have a 12" dick.

I drank very many milks a day, ended up tallest in my family history at 5'2"

Enjoy the estrogen. I bet you're a casual fluoride drinker too.

I drank alot of milk everyday and ended up being the tallest in my family. But people say that this generation is taller by default, so it's hard to say what caused it.

>drink 2-4 pints of milk a day from 13-27
>5"11

>gf drank 1 pint a day since 10
>5"4

>brother hates milk and never drank it
>6"0

Doesn't make people tall.

Drank and still drink a ton of milk. Only 5'10, just like my dad. Mother smoked during pregnancy so I blame it on her.

I avoided cheese and milk like the plague until recently. I am still taller than both my parents.

lmao

out of all my brothers (4 total including me) the one who drank the most milk is the shortest

>Meme flag trying to tell me not to drink my mouthwash
Nice try jew

>Love drinking milk and do it whenever its in stock.
>Not a big fan of regular cheese (unmolten) so didnt eat that most of my childhood
>Love yoghurt.
>Be kinda poor low class.
>Often not enough money in house for there to be milk.
>Tfw 5,7(or 5,8) ft tall in giant land.
>Mfw

True. I consume nothing but dairy and am literally 9 feet tall.

I drank a shitload of milk and I got gyno (but 6'3)

So both memes are true

I'm 5'4 and my mom made me drink milk twice a day.

Exactly. Milk contains hormones that make you grow giant (and tits)

It's a freak of nature seeking for self-gratification on Cambodian dragon dildo forum

It's a myth that milk helps your bones. Do some research before you post stupid shit.

should've eaten cheese

Yeah it's legal steroids. I need gyno surgery now, thanks obama

mfw when my younger brother drank shit tons of milk everyday his entire life and is only 18 and 6'6

It's your genes you dumb fuck.
I only ever drank milk in cereal, and I'm the tallest by far in my family tree as well. I wasn't even breastfed.
Would I be 8 feet tall if I was a faggot milk drinker like you?

How tall was the mailman?

Milk is full of estrogen hormones and having shitloads of estrogen in your body sometimes result in a severe case of lankletism

I know a freakishly tall guy, he's gay as fuck, let some guy suck his dick

It's not the calcium. It's the natural growth hormones.
They are intended for a young growing calf, but they work on growing humans too. Once you stop growing though, you should stop receiving growth hormones though (cancer risk).

Are/were you fat?

What you eat isn't the only thing that can cause gyno

>My mom is 5'5" and my dad is 6'1"

Tell Jeb and Columba we said hi!

Nope, always lanky as shit but now I'm 6'3 - 210 from lifting

I'm super swole though so I either am genetically predisposed to have gyno from some hormonal imbalance, or milk.

6'2" here, dad 5'10" mom 5'6". Also drank fucktons of whole milk growing up.

It's bullshit but I believe it.

>Milk and cereal (most mornings before school?)
>Tallest by far in your family.

Your post contains its own retort.

>smoking isnt allowed in enclosed public spaces anymore

Shit, is that why kids are fuckhuge these days? I drank milk every day, maybe a pint, since I was a little guy and I'm 5'9". Lots of second hand smoke from my parents when I was a little guy.

The estrogen in milk is bioidentical. It is the same molecule that would be found in humans. We have an enzyme in our livers called cytochrome p450 that metabolizes hormones in food before they enter the bloodstream.

The estrogen in milk, and all meat, is easily metabolized. It is a non-issue. The issue is when methylated estrogens, like in birth control, or complex estrogens such as phytoestrogens, get into our food. Methylated estrogens are specifically designed to not be metabolized on the first pass through the liver. Phyto estrogens are plant estrogens, they are not bioidentical and there are dozens of permutations in products containing, for instance, hops or soy. The quantity and variation is what enables substantial amount of phytoestrogens to make it through the first pass through the liver.

So drink all the milk you want.

I drank milk like fuck and I'm 5'2

You can't drink less milk than I did without never having tasted it. Milk and cereal was a rarity. Your assumptions contain their own downfall.
Milk is a meme if you aren't a newborn.

I drank a lot of chocolate milk when I was younger. Ended up 5'10. Mom and dad are both shorter than me. It's all genetics.

true, i drank 6 gallons of milk a day and now im 8'3

>t. Dairy industry

So... I have to thank my grandma that I am not a manlet? She would always push me to drink milk even if I didn't wanted to.

Do you see other people of your height often?

>dad is 5'6 and 150 pounds
>mom is 5'4 and less than 100 pounds
>brother who was a picky eater and didn't like milk is 5'7 and 180 pounds but that's just because he's gotten fat
>I sucked back cartons of whole milk daily from the time I was 2 years old
>I'm 6'3 and 230 pounds
Milk is the only thing that can save you from manlet genetics

Quick question, whats your bone structure like? do you have wide hips / narrow shoulders or narrow hips / wide shoulders. Also any gyno?

About 10 years ago we would be. Damn I'm getting old.

I just got on drive thru, getting sick tips and girls give me their numbers. Hooking up with a dime who drives a Tesla tonight, thank God for my 15 inch spear and my 2/3/4/5 lifts

Feels good famalam

At lunch in elementary school, so many kids would give me their milk every day. And I drank milk at home morning and night. I'm 6'-5", and the tallest in my family by 4 inches. I have a 6'-7" friend that did the same thing. I don't know if that's what made us tall, but I usually say it is.

I’m in the void what does this mean

This, i drink fuck ton of milk parents are p shorts but I 6'3 so not bad

I also drank a ridiculous amount of milk, in addition to a lot of lean meats, fish and eggs.
Still ended up 5'4.
At least it's the higher end of my genetic potential, so I'm almost certain my short height comes from genetic factor, rather than poor nutrition, so it's not a concern.