Reminder that gains are temporary

Reminder that gains are temporary

NEVER LOSE HOPE
FUCK THE THOTS
WE WILL MAKE IT

What's the latest on him? Is he learning to walk again slowly?

>women
Not even once.

FUCK YEAH, WE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BREH

>participate in beauty pageants for a living
>wonder why the flaky whore you're railing is a flaky whore
?

Fuck yeah

E questo chi è?
Care to expand user?

The muscle goes away once you stop roiding.
Did yall not know that?

he was such a beast, sad to see such a man fall

Better TEMPORARY than NOT-AT-ALLARY.
Also, picking on someone who had an accident is low, ye faggit.

so are thots

whether they be friends or waifus, those that are worth keeping will never leave. So nothing of value will actually ever be lost.

who is he and what happened to him?

Zyzz's inspiration who 2 years ago was in the passenger seat during a car crash.

Life is temporary

>your entire worth is based on your physical strength
'>surprised shallow people left you
Lift for fun as a hobby, but its not a valuable asset long term

dat gyno

What happened to him?

I rather live one day as chad then forever as a loser desu

He is paralysed, nigga

What if they are taken away?

Amen. Keep that workout up, guise.

The dead can't hear your morns, move on

Gains only last as long as you can keep lifting.

How did he get paralyzed?

he got red pilled in the hardest way possible

Trying to lift his way out of being in a car crash.

He took a savage redpill suppository.
After being in a car crash.

Newsflash: Women are fucking whores

In other news grass is green

Life is temporary faggot.

Came here to post this.

it's just a new start for him

If even his family left him, he must have been a significant pain in the ass.

There is no such thing as a human right. I'm not talking about things like health care or self determination, but rather the ability to even move, speak, eat and live. All of this can be taken away from us. The only thing we have control over is how we react to any given situation. Time and time again, those that don't give up, that keep trying, seem to end up better off than the defeatists

>doesn't know what rights are

Literally everything is temporary.

Reminder that when dick no working, women no lurking

Ur gay lol

bruh

not to be a faggot, but >this

I read he died

>thinking women want to spend time on some cripple that cant even walk or fuck or do anything for her and will only bring her image down

lmao how far could you be from reality? she probably only dated him shortly to boost her image

>thinking women want to spend time on some cripple that cant even walk or fuck or do anything for her and will only bring her image down
>she probably only dated him shortly to boost her image
Makes sense.

>love
>women
top kek matey
only men are capable of love

Everything is temporary without hard work and a healthy dose of luck, you dumb faggot

>being physically fit isn't a valuable asset long term
Wew

Friendly reminder that you should date a girl you met in school, church, or through friends.
Thots your gains pull in clubs/on the tind/ various other degent locations will be good lays but will not stay by you when you get cancer.
"But I met my current wife and mother of my children on tiner" there are exceptions but most of us wouldn't be able to spot them because autism.

Why do you have such a hard time writing "Tinder"?

adult onset autism user, the silent killer

Human rights are a social construct

She looks like a controlling megalomaniac bitch

Gains are temporary, Feels are forever

>loses the only part of his """"personality"""""
>surprised that people don't want to be around him anymore
hmm..

This.

its just some beta who cheated with roids lmfao

>on the tind
Never has a phrase screamed virgin so loud

Human rights are unironically something made up that doesnt exist

>this level of autistic woman hate

It's more likely that he pushed his family and girl away. He probably became an emotionally unavailable, whiny, pain in the ass, little bitch after becoming paralyzed instead of being a man about it.
There's only so much you can ask of a person before they say fuck it and leave.

only temporary because he used steroids

the feem and senpai left him because he was probably a massive pain in the ass to deal with. He pushed them away, there is only so much a person can take. mgtow and incels leave this board please.

No. Animal rights is a social construct. Treating animals like humans is a social construct.

Hol' and behol' the fedora whiteknight is here!

How do I avoid getting into a car crash?

Lmaoing at these brainlets. You are literally born with rights, the right to life for instance, is a default. It can be attacked, but it's always yours.
The taking of rights is reactionary to the existance of rights.

> he's a man so he isn't allowed to to be affected by a life-crushing event
Tradcucks go and stay go

>not having a blanket hatred of women is whiteknighting
try harder kiddo

>living your life with a victim complex is ok
His accident was in 2013, he's had more than enough time to get over it.
Also, being affected by it is one thing, bringing down everyone around you is completely different.

It literally is though

You just had to fuck that lovely thought up didn't you. Faggot.

>living your life with a victim complex
this.
people who keep complaining about what happened to them, like if you lost any possibility to walk, got raped or anything like that we don't care and you should keep it for yourselves

Top zozzle you fucking dumbo.

Natural rights only exist in the context of objective morality, either through theistic absolute morality or the theory of benificence. Read The Law by Bastiat. That's basically your only defense of natural rights. And good luck getting anyone to accept philosophies predicated on objective morality in the 21st century. Humanity is too jaded for that.

>good luck getting anyone to accept philosophies predicated on objective morality in the 21st century

t. brainwashed goy

society still functions on an objective morality system (despite us being taught otherwise), just not the one our great grandparents grew up with

His mistake was dating a white woman.

all these fags hating on the guy would probably off themselves long before he does and their families would like them to do so aswell.You have no respect or understanding for what this man has been through and you keep talking shit.Not only the fact that he lost his youth, his body that worked hard for and invested all his life into, but most importantly the ability to walk , feel loved and have a healthy relationship with a woman.Have some sympathy cause this can happen to everyone, so if you dont have something nice to say better keep your fuckin mouth shut losers

Lmao triggered

how old are you? im 20 and way more mature on this subject than you.All you fags want to talk shit but i bet you wouldnt have the guts to say all this shit in front of him, and no, not because of fear because the man is obviously paralyzed, but because of guilt and yout trash personality showing.The internet has desensitised all your sad excuses of a human thinking shit like this is funny or a laughing matter,but maybe if your turn is next how would you feel about people laughing and joking about your misfortune? But im guessing your life is already more miserable than op's pic as is , so keep going bud.Lame ass

I gain and lose about every two years due to a vicious disease. It also renders the building back up incredibly difficult and the medications promote muscle breakdown, thin bones and shed my hair.

Yet i still do it, everything is temporary but your life is maximally important to you and you should always be the best you can in the moment.

>arguing about maturity on Veeky Forums
>things only a 20 year old would do

Only if you're a genetic deadend or take steroids.

Also
>hooking up with superficial thots and surprised that they leave you

if our lives are more miserable than op's pic wouldn't that mean we are able to criticize him?
just trying to understand your 'holier than thou' mentality mister "im 20 and way more mature on this subject than you"

would me being 25,30,35,40 make a difference to my statement? Your lame ass old af, havent achieved anything of importance in his life, doesnt have anything going on, puts other people down for his non existance and has only the fact that his mother shitted him out some years earlier to boast about. You'd love to be in your 20s again grandpa, see you in the afterlife

he was in a car accident that left him paralyzed

yes i guess putting others down is a thing pathetic losers do.Keep doing you

Fucking hell lads.

Reminder that life is temporary.

>can't walk or fuck any more
>lose gains
Love or not, I'm choosing the easy way out.

YES!

>if i call him a virgin stacey won't divorce me

>FUCK YEAH, WE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BREH
You not going to though. You are a faggot loser and you need to KYS asap.
Fucking moron.

HAHAHA,faggot. That guy in the pic deserves it.

Dude just wait for nanomachines and bionic machines, its literally around the corner

Everything in life is temporary. That "love conquers all" was a lie women told themselves after they had kids, since no man until the recently soyboy nu-male cucks would raise the children of another father. As a girl, if you got knocked-up your choices were to be with the man forever or sudoku.

>make sure to coddle every single person in the world user
maybe you should just grow some thicker skin big guy
having empathy for people who refuse to stop acting like a victim is masochistic
it's cool if that's how you wanna live your life, but don't expect me to sit on a sinking ship and thank the person that put a hole in it

Nice.

Also what's the best way to survive a car crash? Just train your back all to hell as well as your neck?

Not even Scrooge McDuck deserves that. Unless you were going on a massive child rapist and murdering spree, I don't think anyone deserves that.

progressive overload

get into smaller car crashes and work your way up to bigger ones

Life is temporary faggot

Fuck yeah god damn

so is life, but that doesn't stop you from living it, does it?

That’s just sad