I have unaesthetic large and puffy nipples (diameter wise), they look fine when hard, and it's not gyno...

I have unaesthetic large and puffy nipples (diameter wise), they look fine when hard, and it's not gyno, no breast tissue underneath.

Is there anything besides surgery to fix this? Anyone else suffering this curse?

I have the same problem. Only non-surgical option is to reduce body fat.

>have unaesthetic large and puffy nipples (diameter wise), they look fine when hard
It's gyno pal, need it cut out

Accept that no body is perfect and try not to let small abnormalities make you feel insecure.

>accept yourself
Do you know where you are?

>NEVER IMPROVE

have the same thing

When I was younger (~13) I got gyno or some shit. Had hard lumps behind my nipples (about the side of quarters). Made my nips hard and puffy. The lumps went away after a year or so, but my nips stayed big. Same thing as you, when I'm cold or when I work out they tend to shrink/get small, but when I'm relaxed they get big an puffy. Pretty sure the skin just got stretched from when the lumps were there. When I went to doctors for annuals they would just say it would go away, but it has not (25 now). Pretty much just gotta live with it I guess. Sucks cause I can't go swimming and I keep my shirt on for sex, but otherwise it's not too bad.

Post pics of nips. Large areolas look fine if you have big pecs.

jesus how bad is it? Post pic pls

Same here.
In my 30s.
Guess it's something I have to live with.

tfw have to pinch yourself before swimming

I have a similar issue and I always just lightly flick my nips and they'll stay tight for 10ish minutes. Usually i'm not in social situations for much longer than that

They're probably not even bad. Veeky Forums fags are usually paranoid about their nipples.

Just saying, wanting to keep your shirt on during sex is going to seem weirder than your nipples to any woman willing to have sex with you.

my biggest insecurity desu

>tfw perfect nipples but mild pectus excavatum

kill me now

>Large nipples & balding
I looked so good 10 years ago what happened

Daily reminder large nips signals high prenatal test

redpill me on this???

Kek

I have puffy nipples too OP. Mine are cone shaped kind of puffy and I never realized until some bros saw me without my shirt and were talking shit. I have never cut below about 12% bf so maybe it will even out at sub 10. They look normal cold and I still get laid but Im pretty insecure about being shirtless in public even with decent insertions and a good body. My friends never understand because I am in far better shape than them and they dont give a shit

Body dysmorphia is a motherfucker.

Wait what, I thought I was browsing Veeky Forums

This guy again
I had exactly this and was told the same thing. Gonna be 29 in a few days. 1 failed marriage out of the way unrelated to the nipples (exmiltary) and now I have a pretty above average sex life. It sucks but life goes on.

>They look fine when hard

user that's gyno I'm sorry
(mine are the same)

I saw my qt neighbour's nips poke through her shirt as she was going back from a walk a couple of days ago. She had a long coat but it was open
Reminds me of those nips

Brenden?

mine are the same too, but its not gyno, its pseduogyno, no lump only fat, it goes away with low body fat

Does it go away permanently or will it come back at higher bf

I am It's definitely not as bad as OP's photoshopped pic, and since I don't have dark nipples they don't stand out as much, but I've been teased about it even past high school. My genetics for more chest fat distribution don't help either. Just the way it goes though. it doesn't get to me too much.

Not him but it will come back. Its in your DNA.