Do you guys work your glutes...

Do you guys work your glutes? For guys it seems that glutes are only worked when doing squats and deadlifts and nothing else. My glutes are sort of under developed compared to my thighs.

do more squats and more deadlifts

reverse lunge

>glutes are only worked when doing squats and deadlifts
which are pretty much the main movements the glutes are intended to do anyway. if your glutes aren't developed enough then you need to squat and deadlift more.

my glutes are naturally juicy, diddlies and squats made my gf jealous of my ass

Just do some hip-thrust or glute bridge.

My grandfather was a former sprinter on his youth and told me his glute workout for sprinting was carryng a heavy sandbangs with his arms and jumping with one leg

Squats rely more on your inner thighs, back, and quads.The two best exercises for pure glutes, including the upper and outer portion, are one legged barbell deadlifts and bulgarian squat. Try one workout doing just those two lifts. TRUST ME. My ass feels pain I never imagined before.

And yes, sprinting in general, especially 100 to 200 meter repeats.

And, if you want to polish it off with a machine, the one where you push the pads apart with your knees. This one looks especially gay, but you're asking for an ass workout. Use this to polish off the one legged barbell deadlifts and the bulgarian squats. You can trust me bruh. Pic is me.

thank you hungry skeleton

Hmmm daddy like.

dont fall for the squats and deadlifts meme

one word: hip thrusts

Not so hungry now, huh bitch?

Doing this shit everyday waiting so I can come back to the gym

No, actually, still hungry.

Found the Chad.

are those really the most flattering pictures you could take of your butt?
pathetic

a-are those child tits?
>MODS
>O
>D
>S

When are they going to say 'fuck it' and just combine lgbt and fit?

Off to jail you go

Do lunges, bro.

has this guy eaten this month? Or seen a weight room ever?

thanks internet police

Seriously I hope you fucking kill yourself

Hip thrusts

Standing cycling, stationary or preferably an actual bike outside. Pump slow and hard