How's your social gains going?

How's your social gains going?

steady slow progress

google "improv comedy troupe"

some have practices that anyone can go to

sage

>been going to random stores to ask people various questions
>sometimes I'll make up a story about needing advice looking for a gift for my mother, cousin, etc.
>most conversations have been going well
>get to talk to women so I'm more comfortable around them
>no chance of rejection

I'm slowly reintegrating myself into society after years of isolation. I'm gonna start watching sports highlights for the common local sports around here and paying more attention to local news so I have things to talk about with people, even if it is mostly propaganda

state of my social gains: permanent injury

Having a tinder sloot come over on Saturday to watch a movie and going on a date with another girl on Sunday. Hoping I can keep my autism contained for both of those.

i make friends. Then they leave me. Then I make new friends and they leave me too

It's a non-applicable thing. I live in Seattle where the people are toxic, both personality-wise and literally, lot's of aids/drugs/pnp culture. I have no desire to associate with anyone besides my family, which is why I stay here (I feel more comfortable being around people I don't like). I buy all my shit online from vendors in the midwest and I am an under the table family worker so I am not of any significant economic benefit to this marxist city, the only thing I can't do much about is rent, but I live in a project so I'm not paying thousands for a garbage studio, just 400 for a garbage studio full of garbage people. Anyway, social gains are nil, but I did get my 3-rep pull up max to 45 lbs today (a belt with a 15 and 30 lb kettle)

i have become a neet who works out, i'd like to believe that im actually cocooning, but when ever i see my reflection i get depressed :(

>work
>sleep
>workout
>repeat

except weekends where it's this:

>vidya
>workout
>sleep

my social gains are trash and I don't even know where to start fixing them. fuck I'm scared that if I get back into socializing I will stop working out.

Am I the only one here not bothered with not having a social life? It's such a superficial thing to worry about

I never had any trouble with social relationships. I'm just stuck in chubbyfat body. Physical gains are going well tho

Since moving for uni in September I've made some new friends and met some girls off Tinder. The idea of having sex with a girl is frightening because I've had problems keeping a boner. So far I've only fucked guys. Idk, at least girls want me, so I'll have plenty of chances to not fuck it up :)

>go on Tinder for the first time
>get matched within 10 minutes
>no idea what to say to her
>this was 5 hours ago
help me brehs

None, and I am fine with that.

people are lonely, bro

Same here.

Better than usual. Trying to talk to girls, talking with men is becoming a lot more fluid, and I started talking to an old internet friend, things are awkward but it'll get easier. Some of my coworkers offer to hang with me too.

do you go to a barbershop

Find something in her bio/pics you can start a conversation with and if she responds positively, get her number. Just go for it dude, only way to get pussy is to stop being one.

Say Hi

I gave up on socializing long ago. I graduated college five years ago, and have not made a single friend new since then (and I only kept in contact with one person from college, but that relationship slowly died two years ago). I don't see anyone outside of work except for family members, and even then rarely.
I feel like people are generally better off without me; I don't think anyone has ever been made better or happier for me being around.

I'm an ugly fuck, and that is why i do what i do. remember that women are not attracted to men the same way men are attracted to women. While men seek beauty, and have little to no interest in their talents or personality, women seek power and confidence. Stay a neet, take benefits from a state that is more than willing to give them to who ever, niggers don't care about honor, why should you?

Why don't they ever read the plot? No you're not:

>pic related

And who's trying to make you better or happier? Take your place in the world, faggot. Theirs no divine purpose for your existence other than what you make it, and so is certainly not to serve others. Live for yourself and people will be attracted to you.

You can also just literally ask her out in the first message, if she's interested she will accept.

Try asking her if she's heared about the guy who got is hand crushed by an autoblow, or something similarly as crass, she'll either be a basic bitch and leave out of disgust (not a loss), or be impress by the size of your balls.

Slow as fuck
Stronger than 99% of people, get nurse litter ally everywhere I go. Why is moving extreme amounts of mass easier than talking to strangers.

great!

ive taken an alpha position over a small group of party people and musicians.

i am slowly getting them interested in lifting and fitness and steering them away from excessive drug and alcohol use.

i plan to help them record some albums and do some other creative work with them

i see them as younger versions of me and i intend to give them all the tools and motivation that they need to succeed

but, like a good leader, i will show them how it's done first and hope that it will inspire them to succeed in their own projects

ive been invited to a bunch of parties and have met more women than i can count

all it took was immersion therapy

i went from 'actual hermit' to full-on social butterfly in like 6 months

however, my lifts have gone down during this time

It feels like I'm stuck. In conversations with people I feel like a total normie. I have no problems making small talk with random people, or introducing myself. I've never been great at making friends, but among the friends I have made in life I have always been the most socially well-adjusted. I recently signed up for a dating site, though, and it seems like I'm able to make a few messages back and forth before she either tells me she isn't interested, or just stops replying. I wish I knew where I was going wrong. Or if it is just a string of bad luck. All the rejection has been distracting me from my finals