I am sad

How are my random internet strangers on a self improvement subsection of an anime image board doing? I have a 40 and hours of free time and no friends around to talk to

Let's talk Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgT1AidzRWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

corn

Why are you sad?

No silly beeswax. You might make someone smile

I'd be happier if I had a reason. Things aren't the best that they could be, but they could be worse.

I'm just down right now. Real in the dumps. I'm a 23 year old drug addict who has squandered every opportunity that life has afforded me.

But strangers on the internet are kind to eachother and that's.. pretty cool

I missed out on this meme, please do not introduce memes older than December 2016
Forgive the leddit spacing

I feel numb. I wish I was born before the internet was a thing, I've spent large portions of my life staring at a screen.

Why is it so hard to avoid spending time on the internet. I feel you bro it's such a timesink but idk what else to do with hundreds of hours of free time. This is wat ive always done with it

Dopamine

I was just talking to my gf about how people manage to do anything with their free time outside of work.

The grass is always greener.

I told a friend that his girlfriend is cheating on him with 2 other people. He just smiled and said he's sure

What

Do you just lack the desire to do anything or the resources?

MY NAME IS

s...slim shady?

youtube.com/watch?v=lgT1AidzRWM

The time.

I really just want: To get fit, to buy my own place, to get ahead in my job a bit more. But I leave at 7am and get home at 6pm.

I need ways to ration my time better and to stop giving into tempting time sinks like video games and Veeky Forums.

>who has squandered every opportunity that life has afforded me.
wait till you are 35 and you know shit is only going worse

I take full responsibility for me being a loser, I just can't get out of it.

JOHN CEENAAAA

Be honest, you can.

Doesn't it feel like autopilot?

There's no point at which control can't be taken. I haven't taken it, but I'm zen with my situtation. It's what I've done and those actions (or lack of action) had the consequence of bringing me where I am now

We'll... change. This slump of comfortable garbage that we're settled in is starting to get old

Pretty good. My truck got broken into, so I'm kinda bummed about that, but they didn't take very much. So it could have been a lot worse.

I'll probably ejaculate in my girlfriend's vagina later tonight (unprotected, of course) if I feel like it.

Please no :(
Was it this way since you were young? Because the only comfort I have to deal with this shit is the fact that I'm still young

I've never had a girlfriend. Good thing, I would've probably fucked her up with my own personal garbage.

Do you work through eachothers problems together?

I got a lap dance for the first time yesterday. That feeling of her ass rubbing into my dick got me fucked up lol. I need to get laid XD

He was so sad. But his fans must have improved his mood.
You can't develop while constantly running away from yourself. It's like he died a child

Leave Humanity Behind. Well, you've done that. RIP Rich

The dick is like a golden retriever. Train it. Fucker just wants to stick itself in everything

That's sad
Good for you for telling him

If they're both just waste than what can you do?

The good: Losing weight, sticking to healthy foods.
The bad: probably not eating enough.
The badder: passed out a few days ago, likely from not eating enough.
The even more bad: I like my significant other's friend too much and the guilt and impossibility of the situation is tearing me apart.

Hear you on the weight and eating. I passed out in a subway once because I hadn't fed myself properly for over 2 weeks.

Do you like her, or is she just around on account of being your SOs friend and you just like her normally but you've confused that liking with actual desire to be together?

>girl i met overseas stayed in contact
>messages back and forth for months every 1-3 days
>now she keeps sendind messages asking how i am, not replying and then apologising a week/two later on not replying and asking the same question
God damn woman either stop contacting me or do something about replying faster what the hell is this continuous apology for something you could fix

Online relationships aren't relationships. She's trying, but how can you be in love with words on a screen?

Im not in love, and I would absolute not want to be in a relationship with her she was just a nice friend. I just hate how fucking flaky she is and needed to vent.

Hope you're doing better these days with eating, that's rough. What happened after you passed out? Did someone call an ambulance for you?

Honestly, I am fairly certain I do like him independent of the fact that our friendship is likely dependent on my relationship with my SO. However, I'm also very aware of the fact that he and I differ in a few important areas, and in all likelihood a relationship with him would not work out anyways. I'm trying to internalize that to help me get over it.

>I like my significant other's friend too much and the guilt and impossibility of the situation is tearing me apart.
Kill him, kidnap her

Very romantic, she will love it

Oh wait I thought you meant you liked your friends partner. Dont cheat you bastard.

be a friendo to her then, friendo :)

I'd never cheat, no worries. It's just frustrating.

I think Ill just go lift some heavy things instead and vent on metal

I sat down in a chair, and everyone dealt continued on their day while I was passed out. And then I got up and ordered a sandwich.

Are you just exited by the idea? Seems that way.I don't think that ever goes away. There's always something sexually exiting to entice.

Sexual energy is a fire that is always burning. You can keep it in the fireplace to do its job, or you can set your couch on fire

>internet strangers on a self improvement subsection of an anime image board

fuck I always forget where I am

Most definitely. Do you, she'll do her anyways. If we attached ourselves to every girl we met and there war that one time and she was funny and then we laughed and then we looked at eachother in the eyes and I felt something

Well, we'd be stuck, that's for sure

I worked out 3 times all day just in a desperate attempt to see a lower # on the scale tomorrow

Diet. Diet. Diet

My diet isn't bad at all, but I struggle immensely to eat below 1400/1500 a day (grill). It's enough to lose something but not fast enough. I can get back to my life if I just see a lower number.

im kinda bummed... this is my second month working out and yesterday i had a super weak day. I couldnt lift the weight i was usually lifting with my pecs and triceps (and i really enjoy working them out), had to reduce weight and even then i couldnt do all my reps.

I know its because i had a sore shoulder and arm from sleeping on it the night before but i still felt like shit and left the gym super unmotivated.