How do I get huge lats?

How do I get huge lats?

Do chins 3 times a week.
Do lots of rows.

train lats

pullups/lat pulldowns

I think I overdid with my back workout because my lats seem too huge now. At least for me

photo?

i already have a good jawline i need to know how to grow my lats.

>lat pulldowns
DYEL fatty?

Is there anything besides pullups and lat pulldowns (for DYELs or accessoryshit) that Veeky Forums approves for lat work?

Yes. The lat pullup.

rows

I think it is pure genetics.
I did some pull-up in my life and now I have big last.
t. skelly with huge lats

I row 4 times a week,pull ups twice and love doing different kind of rows in general. My back is thick as fuck. But liteally no lats. I have never had doms in my lats, nor did I ever feel them.
Any other things apart from pull ups?

Heavy ass rows
Barbell rows and machine pulley rows

just fucking row

Bent over rows but idk if that's really the lat. also the thing where you pull the dumbbell at your waist and lift straight up.

Never got back doms till i started doing side lateral raises, theyre the best

Can't believe I never thought of this. Seems like a total crossshit exercise at first but actually isn't bad as long as you don't kip.

Alternate between weighted chins and rows.

Lateral raises and back? what

i can feel my lats being worked in rack pulls when i go over 100kilo +

This

Make sure you're not cheating on your pullups. Do each rep from a dead hang, and make sure to descend slowly on your negative. Also just do more pullups/chinups in general.

Pull ups and bent over rows.

Don't ever post on my board again

What's wrong with lat pulldowns?

You could try swimming a lot.

the fact that you need to do pullsdowns implies you're too fat to do pullups. the fact that you didnt understand that is further evidence.

Do lat isolations.
Straight arm pull downs and pull overs.

How much are you barbell rowing, and what are you doing on weighted pull-ups? Height and weight? And pic.

like the guy in your picture? by praising allah

I can do pullups but I don't have a weight belt to do weighted pullups so I'm doing lat pulldowns instead. I'm making nice back gains too.

>not doing both

He's just trying to sound like an elitist faggot and most likely has a shit back

>DYEL fatty?

this is the board fatties SHOULD be on, nigga

widen your pullup grip

pull ups. weight them as soon as you can and try to push up to 0.5x bodyweight for a 5 rep max, or a similarly challenging milestone. your lats will be large.

i get absolutely nothing but triceps and vague delt fatigue from all rows EXCEPT underhand EZ close grip rows of all fucking things.

do the opposite

Bent Press (not to be confused with Bench Press)

>

It definitely made him grow into a respectable athlete and man and he totally didn't just remain a piece of shit who wants special treatment like not having to wear branding on his jersey despite then being the face for several ad campaigns

Chin ups and pull ups. Also heavy deadlifts where you properly engage the lats before pulling.

seal rows

>be swimmer
>have big lats
>but no back muscles
Lat pulldowns are easy as fuck for me, but I suck at pullups