If i just walk can i get back in shape

i have bake problems and i have alway bin a fan of walking the longest i have walked is 10 miles but i have allways had a pot belly i was wondering how many miles should i walk a weak to steady lose pounds

back

What have you been baking? Have you tried pre-heating the oven first?

i miss spelled a word just went on a 2.3 mi walk give me some slack

About 500 miles and then 500 more

Nice bait, read the sticky. But for anybody curious stand more, sit less for back pain

over a wwek u want me to walk 1000 mi are u shiting me

i am asking a ? how dose bad/miss spelled words equle bait i will never under stand most people

If he had the foresight to turn his oven on, he would have pre-heated for a toasty 40mins by now.

also i find laying down helps

It's a song by The Proclaimers.
Just try it out, man. It's much easier to lose weight if you commit do better eating habits. You can do it.

Just to be the man who walks a thousand miles is the man who has no pot belly.

Start with dr oetker cupcakes. Move on to harder recipes when the time comes

i have low tyorod but my cunt pc wont give me the pill for it cuz it dont show up in the bloos work

what

Walking will help, but what is gonna slim you down is your diet. Count your calories, stop trying to bake, get some jogging in there too.

pc primany care dotor

That works. Start gradually replacing your current, in assuming, junk and trash filled diet so you won't crash in the first week. You should maintain this replacement phase until when you get the hunger cravings you can have something more natural and less processed because you're accustomed to your supplies being filled with good stuff

i dont bake at all

i know what its like to starve i swere i miss spell back with bake then post a corection and no on reads it

bake at 300℉ for 5 min for strength or 800℉ for 12 mins for hypertrophy

>12 mins for hypertrophy
Kek

irregardless if this is b8 or ur actually retarded, don't starve yourself. Just eat as much "healthy food" as you did junk food

Don't forget your oven on when you go for a walk.

>jokes aside, if you enjoy walking, walk more and eat healthier. Walking is great.

EAT. LESS.

same here, but it's a bit hard to work with a computer that way. I find it easier to either get into a squat and work or stand and work

i never said i would starve my self just that i have starved in the past

>i have low tyorod but my cunt pc wont give me the pill for it cuz it dont show up in the bloos work
>i swere

bong detected, go private if you're so sure your thyroid's fucked