SELL GET OUT NOW!!!!

FINAL WARNINGS GUYS. GET OUT NOW. THIS SHIT IS GOING DOWN HARD AND FAST TODAY. I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH CHINA. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP ANYTHING YOU HAVE GET OUT ASAP BEFORE THEY FLOOD THE MARKET WITH SELLS.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.plan99.net/the-resolution-of-the-bitcoin-experiment-dabb30201f7
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002707391
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its gonna moon today, stay mad core cucks.

YOU WERE ON THE PHONE WITH A WHOLE COUNTRY HOLY SHIT

Nah already fell for this one yesterday.
Gonna wait til it hits 2.3 or just lose everything who cares at this point.

THIS is the other thing I've been reading a lot. Stop saying that you fucking nigger. It's not gonna moon anytime soon, try to break even and gtfo guys don't listen to these niggers.

I have a trading strategy. the more the coin gets FUDDED here i put more coin into it. Worked out for antshares and chainlink. I am now all in bch.

Works fine until (((they))) start reverse shilling and fudding

I put half my xbt into bch last night before bed and woke up 10% richer

this is how I feel too, I'm never selling, I'll just wait, it always goes up

the absolute state of bagholders

> 6% hashrate.
> BTC 1.3x more profitable to mine.
> trading volume steadily dropping
> fork is done so no news coming
> BTC on CME in Dec

Moon? pls.

Also just got off the phone with one of my boys in China. Told me to fucking sell asap

I JUST GOT OF THE PHONE WITH MY BOYOS IN CHINA, KOREA, JAPAN, FRANCE, ZIMBABWE, AND MADAGASCAR

THIS IS THE TIME TO BUY! BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!

lol I'm gonna have fun laughing at you tonight

>BCH
>literally a shitcoin using bitcoins name to market to retarded people.

China, just talked to them, yes. They don't like you OP, they say you're out. But me, China, yes, China likes me and I like China.

This whole project has no legs at all, no devs, no code of its own, just some old BTC scraps put together and never updated and lots of shady marketing on top of it. If you're hodling them you're delusional, it was a quick way of making bucks on big boys' games, but that's it.

read this fags blog.plan99.net/the-resolution-of-the-bitcoin-experiment-dabb30201f7

I JUST GOT OFF THE LINE WITH MY BOOYOS IN CHINA. I TOLD THEM TO GO TO BED.

N-no it's going to pump, I've never been a bagholder and I'm not going to start today!

BTC vs BTH

The winner is

ETH

Get in on the next dip, new ATH within 7 days

binance adding pair support for BCH after Palm Beach Pump

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002707391

just read it, so what's the point in supproting bch? give all the powers (writing the code and hash) to miners? that's even worse

TOP KEK, they just got REKT

>today

CME Futures will eventually be used to crash Bitcoin

Just like the banksters are using it to crash gold and silver they will pump it with fake money then short it and crash it and make millions of it

SOMEONE BOUGHT MY BAGS
I'M FREE

When

THIS IS GOING TO THE MOON HURRY AND GET BACK IN OR STAY POOR YOU RETARD

No, retard, moon never coming. Enjoy your bag of chinese shit

3 hours ago
FREE

STORJ pump from the Vitalik Transfer just started.

This is going to moon, sell now, get your bags and throw them over the fence, fuel the rocket for inner earth penetration, wojack levels at maximum pink for profit.

Just fucking kill me Veeky Forums, stop fucking around.

>. I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH CHINA

Did you remember to order spring rolls

Still comfy in BCH? Phone is ringing now from China. Dump is incoming I'm guessing, will report back after the call.

Big players are dumping chunks now to get max profits. BIIIIIIIGGGG BTC positive announcement coming out of china in 2 weeks. Get ready boys.