You get his muscles, but you have to take his IQ too

You get his muscles, but you have to take his IQ too
do you agree?

no thit nigga

>implying Tyson is not an intellectual

mike tyson probably has an above average IQ. his vocabulary is large and he is very eloquent in expressing himself. you have to remember that this guy literally grew up on the streets from a very young age. his lack of education didn't prevent him from becoming one of the most successful athletes ever.

>Mike Tyson whose school file classified him as borderline “mentally retarded” which typically means an IQ in the 70-79 range.

Hard work can make you surpass both and the struggle of getting there will build character.

Trading for his boxing skill would be a much more enticing deal.

>can fuck up every one
>speak telepathically to pigeons

Obvious choice really

Only his muscles? So I'll have my same face?

yeah no, im gonna pass on taking part in your delusion

I think Tyson is very smart. He's overly emotional and gives the impression of being a bit childlike at times, but that doesn't mean he lacks powers of comprehension. I wouldn't be surprised if he has an IQ in the mid 120s or even higher. For a black, he's basically a genius (three standard deviations or more above the average black person's IQ). His brother is a PA, which requires a postgraduate degree, so I wouldn't be surprised if he comes from a fairly intelligent family (again, brilliant by black standards; I'm not /pol/ but this stuff matters).

okey, I add boxing skill but you have to take too CTE

>His brother is a PA
holy shit that's true xD

No, I'll work hard and get to his level without having to give up my brain gains too.

His brother reminds me of Ainsley Harriott, kek.

This
>all these ignoramuses thinking mike was a dunce

No I'm already on his level lol.

kek

His muscles? I don't give a flying fuck about his muscles. He looked good, but nothing special.

If by taking his muscles I get his insane speed, power, timing, and general boxing talent, I'd do it in a heart beat. Tyson in his prime, is one of the scariest combinations of talent, power, and speed.

yes

Would you sacrifice your IQ?

anyone would for that power

Nope i'd rather become a 160 IQ level dyel, then i'd use my intelligence to become a force to be reckoned with...

lame

I remember him talking about the books he read in prison, it was war and peace and other pretty high brow material. He clearly understood the books too and used them to drew parallels with his own life. So hardly a dummy, by any accounts.

Mike Tyson was a fucking genius in the ring, literally a prodigy like never seen in the sport of boxing, on top of being a focused punching machine with a elite level athleticism and God like genetics he as written very successful book describing his rough childhood and has been coaching champion boxers since he retired. Fuck yeah I'd take that.

>160 IQ level
welcome depression, schizophrenia and other mental problem
kek, he has a tattoo Mao Tse-Tung and Che Guevara

Watch videos of him when was 19. Frighteningly dangerous in the ring. God tier athletics.

Unfortunately even intelligent people get sucked into retard level politics, there's plenty of intellectual distractions in communist bs

>there are people on Veeky Forums that think it is impossible to get stronger and smarter than Mike Tyson.

Are you implying there are no strongmen competitors smarter than Tyson? Because they are leagues stronger.