Cheese

How's that not number 1 food for Veeky Forums???
>27g protein per 100g
>22g fat per 100g
>no carbs

It's fucking perfect. So, what did I miss and where's the downside?

trans fat

t. American Intellectual

Sitting on the toilet for fucking ever.

for real? How's trans fat in quality cheese?

good point. but I wouldnt mind for those macros

>the OP is in German
ok

yes i am from germany

That retard probably means saturated fat.

Thats what I thought. I looked transfats in cheese up and it doesnt seem to be a problem (mostly it's from plant based oil anyways). saturated fat is not bad though

Yeah he's a two fold retard

There is about 1g of trans fats in cheddar cheese. Saturated fat is good in small amounts, it increases absorption of many nutrients, but is not good in large amounts as in cheese and fatty meats. No carbs is not good for a fitness food, carbs are primary fuel, can be burned anaerobically, are less fattening(no it's not a meme) etc.etc.

i'm not talking about cheddar though
cheddar has 12g more fat so isn't edamer safer concerning transfats and sat fats? and of course i'd get the carbs in through rice or potatoes

Lol nigger

humans are not meant to consume cow's milk, it is not healthy

dairy is really unhealthy. you should do some research

>thinking carbs are bad

how's your first week of fitness going?

gimme a link pls

estrogen issues maybe, excess fat makes me feel bloated and retarded as fuck

i just like the fact that there's no carbs in there so it's easier to count macros. you can eat cheese and other stuff for fat and protons and get the carbs through rabbit food

honestly man that's still way too much fat if you're trying to look decent

i know what you're saying but i feel like it's almost a placebo

are you eating low fat diet?

either way man that ratio fucking sucks ass. If you need 200gr of protein a day how the hell are you going to fit this in there? 22 grams is a ton of saturated fat for one sitting with very little pay off

You forgot that as the worlds most dominant country, we have bases in every cuck country.

currently eating high end Goat cheese. its pretty good..has Spermadine in it... good for the Brain

Yeah I wouldn't go for cheese as a main source of protons either but I didn't know (until maybe 3 days ago) that it has actually that much protons.
It's perfect when you haven't eaten much during the day and have to stock up on kcals and protein last minute.
Put it on some pumpernickel or just let it melt onto some cooked potatoes and here ya go.

humans are not meant to use the internet, it is not healthy

Get the fuck outta here retard

How many posts like this can there be every day
Hey guys, look at
>McDonalds hamburgers, pretty good macros right!
>This cheese, such good macros
>Pizza man, why isnt this the best lifting food?
>Fried chicken breh, why arent you eating this godtier macro food

Did the jews invade this board to try to make us eat shitty food