PICK THE NAME AND IT SHALL BE

I’m starting a supplement company (2nd company) and I’m letting Veeky Forums pick the name. Launching a pre and post workout supplement initially.. What name do you have in mind?

Infinite Scoops Right Babe?

House Musi

Scooby Snacks

Haha

Veeky Forums

Pepe Powder

Fate decided.

Infinite Scoops it is.

C'MON Nutrition

dubs confirm do it OP

This.

big gay semen cock peepe loadZ

Wow, what a business model which is destined to succeed.
Not only is it your second "company" (I use that word so loosely by the way, I wouldn't go as far as to say mixing generic ingredients and slapping a label with a skull and some lightning on a tub constitutes a company) but you can't even come up with the name yourself.

Not only that, what sort of innovation could you possibly bring to the existing supplement industry? I'm going to assume you're in your late teens - early 20s, with a slightly average physique, zero social media influence or following. Who will buy your "supplements"? How will you even market it? Sure, your Mom might throw you a $20 out of pity because she's so PROUD of her little boy when in reality, she's wondering what the fuck went so wrong in raising that that she has raised a child that not only has the delusions of thinking he can create a company, but lacks the general creativity needed to even come up with a basic name.

Fuck off, dude.

How is dubs fate decided? Stop being a faggot.

perhaps we can decide this democratically?

>tfw

Have fun wasting your money!

Retard Strength

Rolling for
>Tren/Test
With something that looks like a pill bottle aesthetic

manlet builder
blood and soil nutrition
squatz 'n' oatz
faceframeheight

i.e. pick your meme

Kys jealous fag

sure

Grow

It's a long name but I vote for this one

Nigger Nigger
Nigger faggot Nigger.

It's a sick name phaggot

Manlet Mango

Kalergi

SS+GOMAD

It would probably go better on the back as a description of the product. You could call it “Fuck off, dude” for short.

Mirin

DYEL: Preworkout

> baby can't handle criticism

The pre-palace
Numbers demand it

Swolemax XXXL

That or Natty Juice

You too

"NOT STEROIDS"

ANAL SHREDDER

LOOSE WEIGHT QUICK WITH ANAL SHREDDER. YOU'LL USE IT TO GET GAINS, BUT IT'S SO SHITTY IT'LL CLEAN OUT YOUR SHITTER

ANAL
N
A
L

S H I T T E R
H
I
T
T
E
R

BUY TODAY AND YOUR LOCAL ALBERSONS

or rather
>NOT STEROIDS :^)

>I can't believe it's not steroids

but the joke is the supplement contains several designer steroids

Powdered Cum

>infinite scoops
>every scoop is half the size of the last one
>even if you scoop an infinite amount of times there will still be a fraction of scoop left.

Feeling fit scoops and you're logo can be the clover

Hirshimoot might actually be able to sue for infringement on that one

SIPS

THE FIRST SIP OF THE DAY

Scoops for the sloots power powder

Heavy Wheyt™

“Grow, grow, grow”

call it coon juice bro I already done the graphic for it

pre workout
>anarchy, rage in powder form
post workout
> road

Plac3bro 1.0

fuckin' kekked

Gooby
and
Fronk

Kek

If dubs call it Lean Green Pink Machine

This
And this

Pre:
TARD RAGE

Trips have spoken.

(Infnity sighn) scoops

I like it

Swoll Faithful

Hey bro, wanna try a scoop of my new "Wow, what a business model which is destined to succeed.
Not only is it your second "company" (I use that word so loosely by the way, I wouldn't go as far as to say mixing generic ingredients and slapping a label with a skull and some lightning on a tub constitutes a company) but you can't even come up with the name yourself.
Not only that, what sort of innovation could you possibly bring to the existing supplement industry? I'm going to assume you're in your late teens - early 20s, with a slightly average physique, zero social media influence or following. Who will buy your "supplements"? How will you even market it? Sure, your Mom might throw you a $20 out of pity because she's so PROUD of her little boy when in reality, she's wondering what the fuck went so wrong in raising that that she has raised a child that not only has the delusions of thinking he can create a company, but lacks the general creativity needed to even come up with a basic name.
Fuck off, dude." preworkout ?

lol

wan get swole drink swole drank

wow youre an angry little guy huh

Daddy's Cummies

>Manlet detected

Protonne

KIEFER SUTHERLANDS HOMOEROTIC MUSCLE ENERGIES

Of course you’ll need his endorsement but it should be worth it for the brand being able to use Kiefers likeness

i had to bros

>91535 [Reply]▶
reee-atine

>Windows 7 pleb

not gonna make it

/g/ here, Windows 8/10 is literally a botnet

Then just use GNU/Linux instead of an outdated OS.

Pre and Post OP
before n' after
MEGA TRIPS-after sips
Zyzz's ashes

Mirin's Mix

i tried, op.

so you're gonna buy some cheap bulk protein powder and slap a label on a tub and overprice it?

hint: the market is already over-saturated with this shit as it is... too bad schlomo, don't be so lazy and come up with something real

I like this one

fuck you i like it

Infinite scoops !!!take my money

You need to add the OP's question, dummy

kek

Clearly the best name is butt thunder

Natty juice sounds awesome

Chad dust

That’s a good one

I can't stop laughing

>Frenzyzz

I think we're done here?

Swole-Control XT

roll for this
also "Man Juice" for post workout

"whatever it takes whey protein"

drink big to get big

100% this

Zeus Juice
>Train like a god

Voting for this. Please reconsider. OP, you birthed a shoddy text response with your silly thread. Why shouldn't a third tier wanna-be pasta become the label of /fit's house powder?

INFINITE SCOOPS

Make a pre-workout called "Autistic Rage" with the main flavor being Genova Jellybean.

Scooby Snax

laughed out loud