Are androgen receptors a meme...

Are androgen receptors a meme. I keep hearing how the shoulders and traps have the most androgen receptors and that's why steroid users are overdeveloped in those areas, but what about other muscle groups? So I started looking it up but suprisingly I can't find any research that compares the androgen receptor density of different muscle groups.

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/89/10/5245/2844716
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X9Sg1HXXoHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This may or may not be helpful.
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/89/10/5245/2844716

serious question - what are the chances kinobody is natty?

Look at his delts and you tell me

I'm from Toronto and I've actually seen Kinobody in person at a couple different clubs.

He's definitely natty. He doesn't look at all as impressive in person as he does in videos with the perfect lighting. He's not really a big guy. In the 170s at about 9-10 percent bodyfat (he underestimates his bodyfat by a whole lot)
Just looks like a dedicated natty with great genetics. He's also shorter in person, probably real height is like just under 5'10 whereas he claims 5'11 in his videos.

His strength is late advanced level, 185x5 OHP at ~180ish, 315x3 bench. Heavy weighted chins.

I believe there's a 90% chance he's natty.

I might be too tired but I don't see anything relevant?

My guess is he's done a cycle or two.

natty or not those proportions are god tier
>chest & bis not too big
>shoulders 100% perfect
forearms could be a tad bigger but thats asking a lot

there's nothing outside natty range for Kinobody. he isn't even top natty levels like Athlean X dude.

he says 5'9 in one video and 5'10 in another. watch the vlog video where Kristina leaves his house then he goes out with Annie too ice skate and she talks about wanting to date tall guys. have never seen him claim 5'11.

oh, i could have sworn he claimed 5'11 once.
he said something to the fact of "if he was 2 inches taller at 6'1 he could gain the extra 15 pounds of muscle easily"

here's the video. he says 5'10. also dude dates two cuties in the same video, goddamn:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X9Sg1HXXoHU

I dream of being an aesthetic autist dating models and living in a mansion like him, so I don't blame you for not remember it as well as I do. granted, he's not only ripped but also rich, so of course the girls won't mind his austim levels...

The money is nice but I don't really envy the golddigging whores.

dude lives life on *very* easy mode.

yeah, he only sells Kinobody stuff because he wants to. he could just do YouTube videos and live off his dad's money if he wanted.

Annie broke up with him and stayed friends, she doesn't seem to be in it for the money. Kristina bailed for good (probably due to that video actually), so dunno about her.

this guy is 100% a psychopath. i can tell he has zero empathy. where'd he get his money?

And why do you think she dated him in the first place? She's just another "hurr durr 6'2 chads only" kind of cunt. If Kinobody wasn't rich, you think that PARASITE would be anywhere near him?

the mansion is from his dad's death, it's not really his (multiple relatives own it now), but he owns an apartment. he lives off Kinobody money, though. there's a video that talks about who inherited what in his family.

dude *looks* like he lives live on *very* easy mode because he only shows you a tiny fraction of his life.

It's called "marketing."

your manlet anger is spilling.

Nice ad hominem faggot. Like I said the money is nice but the parasites that always surround you, not so much. If you where ever rich in your life you'd know what I was talking about.

>doesn't know the difference between name calling and ad hominem

what he did was name calling. what you did was ad hominem, kiddo. "if you where [sic] rich..."

Gonna educate you as an act of kindness, and then bail out of this low IQ poorfag thread.

>ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argumentative strategy whereby an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.[2]

your argument was already destroyed by facts you ignored. don't let the door hit your ass, shortie.

Anecdotally, as an AAS user, yes. Traps and shoulders especially blow the fuck up. Sure everything gets bigger, but delts could legit double on cycle vs off

Scientifically, probably.