Reminder that you need to have/be

Reminder that you need to have/be

>six pack
>6 feet tall
>make at minimum 100k per annum
>good career path like C-suite
>drive a car worth at least $60k like a beemer 5 series

Just to even have a chance at something like pic related.

Nigga I don’t want alpha chis I want zetas

Being a male sucks... I wish I was born in the 1950s.

it would still suck. as you'd have been drafted for vietnam. and be old as fuck now if you'd survived.

>Fuck hookers, kill communists, get mad respect from anyone i meet (if i live)
sounds good

Bottom Right is the hottest

most of these girls are just average sorority girls. I guarantee at least 3 of them are dating dad bod average looking bros

This. Women would do anything for a guy with a dad bod

zeta girls are fun. Alpha chi's are usually bitchy

lolno

just need a guitar and some coke

Can someone please explain to me the appeal of attracting roasties? I mean I get people who pay for prostitutes to essentially cum dump, and I get people who look for nice girls to marry and have children with... But why would anyone want a roastie? It's literally combining the high risk of a long term relationship with the complete trainwreck that's the loose vag from a whore.

>get mad respect from anyone i meet (if i live)
perhaps you should read up on how vietnam vets were treated

The only thing beemers signal is how terrible you are with money. Mercedes, in the other hand

Why not just buy a Mustang with half the money? A Mercedes is going to make me look like I just borrowed daddy's car...

The way Nam vets got treated is why even the most basic motor pool monkey who never left stateside gets a bunch of respect these days. Not that I have anything against those guys, it's more like an immune response to the cancer that was hippies.

Tfw fiance is alpha chi, I'm kappa sig and zetas were our sister sorority at my alma mater and I miss how fucking fine and cool they were

Or you just have to be in a top-tier frat at their uni....

work on yourself and focus on your own interests and path. women you meet by chance and in the moment. if you fail with one there is a dozen more chances ahead of you

or you can just try talking to them.
its a numbers game. anyone who makes excuses by saying you are required to have all those things is a fucking coward.

>six pack
never had a girl turn me down because i wasn't shredded. 14-17 percent bodyfat is perfectly fine. hell, both my friends are fat fucks and pull new girls every week
>6 feet tall
height matters, but unless you're below 5'7" it's not a huge deal. t. 5'11
girls don't know whats in your bank account. you could claim to make a million dollars and just live a minimalist lifestyle because you choose to
girls don't give two fucks what your "career path" is
a car doesn't make or break a hook up or STR. as long as you're not driving some broken down piece of shit they don't care what car you have

fucking /thread

These just look like your run-of-the-mill Midwestern hoes who are waaaay too into Greek life because there's nothing to do in a flyover state let alone some bumfuck nowhere state school that was originally some ag school for local farmers.

>inb4 muh college football
>inb4 m-muh consecutive letters in the greek alphabet

Wouldn't want any of them and their big-ass German iceberg chins anyway.

You're right, but the /pol/ and /r9k/ transplants will deny it and sperg out about "roasties."
Career path is important for LTR though. I personally wouldn't date any girl who doesn't have career aspirations because that's something I value - my fiancee feels the same way about men so we make a good match. We just value hard work and having actual interests.

Pretty sure those are ASU students

lol only if women were that picky.

Nah bro, women don't give a shit about that at all until it's too late.

>get mad respect

Half of America were commie sympathizers who spit on the vets as they returned.

Literally why would you want that kind of woman

Seriously, go get one of them, see how that works out. If you don't know why this is, you likely have not had much experience with women

>six pack
Nope
>6 feet tall
Yep, minimum.
Only if you're cuckmaxxing

>get mad respect
Did you not go to school? No one praises soldiers who lose.

FUCK OFF BACK TO R/INCELS

>beemer 5 series
you know how I know you're an absolute shit cunt?

>alpha chi
>racist, basic, blake shelton loving whores

get yourself an aphi my dude, they just want a man with cocaine and you're set

This. OP is either a college freshman or a robot

>graduate college thinking it'll be hard to get qt3.14's compared to the successful fucks in my city
>find out all you need is your own place and cocaine to get guaranteed 8-10 lays a month

Don't wife em up tho bruh

>Being a male sucks

shit men with low test say

>69
>88
gee whiz! the 'ch0n really is good today, isn't it!?!

i can't find chicks who are into coke these days. they are cool with getting black out drunk but they are scared of powder.