Why doesn’t he workout like a normal person?

Why doesn’t he workout like a normal person? m.youtube.com/watch?v=HxrDQR_5JxY

Non meme it really is "functional fitness"

A soldier has to perform a bunch of retarded, random movements so thats how he trains

Like other meme lifters he wants what he does to be seen as impressive

yea this dude probably has crazy high work capacity, unlike the normal SS user

>the chad workout

Is the guy a legit soldier who has/is serving in combat missions? I bet he’s some chair force geek who LARP’s as special forces

The best training for that sort of bullshit is general basic barbell strength training separate from skill training. That's how quality CrossFit "athletes" train for the Games. That's literally how nearly all serious professional athletes train now unless they get sucked into meme bullshit like this guy.

Not op or the user you responded to, but I did five years and we really do stupid exercises that you'd never expect outside of it.
It rarely helps, but I mean every once in a while it did help. Like lifting some dude up on my soldiers and having to climb over a small wall.

didn't some guy do bodybuilding, then do skill work on the side. and he won like 4 games in a row

What meme bullshit? the guys is jacked as fuck, shredded and obviously pretty fucking strong aren't those your goals in the gym. What the fuck do you look like?

Army strong doesn't mean muscle bound by weights. In the line of duty calisthenics is better suited.

cause he's probably a POG and needs to make up for his non combat MOS and small dick

Is he on skittles?

>like a normal person?
Never gonna leave humanity behind

Nice anecdote

Watch the video again, OP!

He does a bunch of wow-tier level froo-froo nonsense, before revealing his power level and form on NORMAL no-nonsense lifts... squats, deadlifts, farmer's carry, bench, pull-ups, pull-downs... all normal stuff.

I like his marine/army pride though. Those boots looked comfy to squat in.

this, at boot I remember how we had to do jesus hangs while doing lateral curls. It trains the bullet dodging muscle or something

this guy reminds me of that super cringey manlet shitskin that does all the footwork drills and swings his hands really fast to make it seem like hes going fast

I mean if you watch the video around the 5 minute to 7 minute marks he ; does pullups with 110lbs, 3 plate bench with a pause in the middle, 3 plate squats with ease and some 3 plate deads. Dudes stronger than 99.999% of the people here

>PT in OCP not in IPFU

Fucking why?

>he doesn’t do 1 arm supinated rolling dumbbell reverse curl chest flies

I would post a picture of my body to prove you wrong, but I could be identified based on my scars (used to be involved with a fight club, stabbed multiple times) and my gang affiliated tattoos from when I spent 10 years in one of the toughest prisons in the country (I’m, probably, in the top priority list of the FBI right now).

I know your type, though. You think because you can squat and deadlift heavy that you're a big guy with an impressive physique. I have built plenty of muscle without those autistic lifts. You probably think you're superior because you follow the routines of a fat little redneck man with no real knowledge of building muscular or strength. You don’t know shit about muscles and strength if you have not trained the way I had, I literally learned from the best, and you got no shit on me, you fat autistic neckbeard.

>bullet dodging muscle

Be quiet, Jason.

doubt it

Never seen this pasta before..

>bullet dodoging muscle
wew

Meme exercises are a lot more fun that normal lifting

you trained at the farm?

Train as you fight, PV-fuzzy.

is this OC? legit never saw it before

> bullet dodging muscle

Because his job is to lure in weak virgins into the army thinking they will become like him.

This is how you look if you don't waste time on meme lifts like deadlifts, cleans, high pulls or lowbar squats.

lurk more

This

If you're not infantry literally kill youreself

also
>going to gym in military clothing
Just as bad as attention whores roasties

should just do SS

DELICIOUS

No

>It trains the bullet dodging muscle or something

lmao its on fucking post you jackass whats wrong with that, it's not a civi gym

fucking delicous

>those shite pullups

>implying anyone ITT could do anything he does in that video
>implying that dude couldn't bench whatever you plebs deadlift for reps

Sad!

>Working out in uniform
>meme workouts

This faggot is guaranteed a POG

Can't stand that faggot

Nobody becomes a youtube/insta celebrity with linear progression and steady cardio

Me and your son had gay buttsex. And you know who was on top? That's right: Your son. I bottomed for your strong sexy son, papi.

almost everyone else in that gym is wearing the same shirts and shorts. a few PT belts. i think it's a gym on base.

i'll bench that faggot's butt up and down over my diiiiiiiiick son
my diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
son

fittest guys at base gyms are the POGs
It's an attention thing too, it's why he works out in uniform

Soldiers have a lot of time to exercise because in fact it's part of their job.
A regular person has much less time, that's why he goes to gym to do a reasonable strength/hypertrophy routine and lift weights for 1-3 hours.
That's why soldiers do all that crossfit/functional training, they think they gain more results by exhausting their bodies the more possible, but that's just overtraining, when they should instead follow a normal strength/hypertrophy (don't tell me skill, agility, cardio or calisthenics or whatever bullshit is more important than the strength you gain from lifting heavy) because it's more effective, because it gives results and in much less time. Lifting heavy works as cardio as well, when you do 3x5 heavy deep squats you get out of breath just like after jogging or doing 100 BW squats, the difference is BW squats won't practically build muscle

Reminds of Alsruhe type conditioning and GPP it looks stupid but if it works, it works

uhh isnt the position in OP's pic a lot easier to hold because of the dumbells in his hands? wouldnt it be harder without them?

man's mental

he's just showing what he can do
somewhere in the middle he also squat dl and bench 3plate

>Lifting heavy works as cardio as well,
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA
fucking cardiolet

>It trains the bullet dodging muscle or something
Holy kek

I dont know that faggot can I get a video or link or article or something? sounds funnny

>these people are defending my country
god bless