Why do you exercise?

Why do you exercise?
>inb4 "for women"
fuck off

Because we aren't low-test betas who spam the board with cartoon traps who wear cat ears.

stop posting chink toons of the same girl all the time

stop bullying me

for women

Why? You will always be a little faggot bitch boy. Kill yourself.

this
it's fucking aspergic

Why are there so many awooposters lately

stop being a little bitch posting on Veeky Forums for 'motivation' and just get your fat droppy ass in a gym

there were only like 3
but I encourage you to post more

I want a small waist and a round curvy butt like every other basic bitch/tranny

Then just get injections like they all do.

want to get a blonde wife

also it passes the time

you know no respectable man is ever gonna wanna be with your disgusting manly "girl" body right?

to be healthy

Originally to help with weight loss.

Now I do it to make gains and because no matter how much I hate starting my routine I end up loving it part way through and the feeling afterward is akin to the clarity after sex.

>mfw I find a new way to make pull ups more challenging

To look aesthetic in clothes and look hot without them.

>was in shape
>get hurt
>get deep tissue infection
>spend 18 months being bounced between steriods and antibiotics
>have to relearn how to walk on right leg and foot
>put on a lot of weight like 70lbs
>libido absolutely nonexistent

Just hoping to get back to how i was

Because I feel better when I'm training, and because I hate normies

because my gains can make up for my social awkwardness. maybe if i lift more it will go away.

Because I'm vain as hell and I look working on my appearance, both clothing and body

Why the fuck do get this stupid question 1000 times a day? Underaged posters looking for attention? Retards meming? Both?

Fuck you Donald Trump Fans!!!!

You know that bridge patrol officers are fucking assholes right?

I do it because lifting heavy things is fun and also because I'm vain and enjoy seeing my body get more sculpted and huge.

Here is a question though, do Women only lift to get attention? Mot trying to sound MGTOW or like some /r9k poster, but all they do is leg exercises, mostly for ass. That is like 99% of female gym goers that do resistance exercises. Shit looks nice, but that just seems extremely boring.

Kek, no it won't. but when women start the conversation 90% of the social awkwardness will no longer apply.

For myself

To be more tired so I sleep easier

it's a bit harder since I stopped the cardio but hey lifting still works

I like being a man, looking good and be healthy.

>when women start the conversation

Does this only happen at like bars? I don't drink so I never go, but it has never happened to me really outside of coworkers when you are kind of forced to talk. I am in good shape too, 23, 6'2 230 pounds. It was over a year ago, but when i got measurements done, my waist was 32 inches and chest 44 and I've only gained about 10 pounds since then on a bulk, and it looks like very little of that was fat. At least average face too.

Because I'm 23, no job, no qt 3.14 gf, still living at home and been going to community college because I wasn't good enough for a real college. I want to be proud of myself for at least one thing. It's been a month and a half since I started and I'm starting to see results. Mirrors have become my best friends and I'm currently talking to a nice, cute girl from school. Sometimes I wonder why didn't I start lifting sooner

Because I worry about my family and always worry that one day they would be in danger and I wouldn't be strong enough to save them. I get emotional when i push myself hard

I lift mainly because I hate myself

Because I enjoy lifting heavy objects. There's really not much else to it. It's like meditation for me.