>Improves skin complexion
>Maintains regularity
>Boosts immune system
>Natural headache remedy
>Prevents injury

Why don't you drink more water user?

Tastes bad
Been thinking about getting an office water cooler and tanks for my room

taking 5g creatine daily and drink 5-6 litres per day, am i getting enough?

I drink more than 2 gallons a day because I fell for the go everywhere with a gallon jug meme. My coworkers tease me for it between asking why I'm always in a better mood than them.

>Tastes bad
I swear only fat people say this

Find all the harmful chemicals in tap and faucet water.

its not healthy unless you ingest enough salt to go with it.

Get a water filter then.

Or people who live in Flint lol

>not drinking milk with mineralized salt every day
Lmao?!?

Common water filters (activated carbon filters) won't get the fluoride or some of the other shit out. You need an expensive ionizer so I just drink the shitty tap water an accept that I'm going to die sooner.

to all the tastes bad folks out there: you drink too much sugar liquid, probably way too much

i was in your camp before i quit soda and juice completely, i thought water tasted like air, then i stopped drinking sugar and literally a week later i started to really enjoy water, now its all i will drink because its the only thing i like besides milk

can confirm all of this

i went without drinking for 5 days last week and i am still fine

This.
Water and milk are truly god-tier. I sometimes slice a lemon and put that shit in ice water. Never crave any fizzy or sugary drinks since I started doing this

>not also drinking red wine and pomegranate juice daily
Do you even healthmaxx?

Enjoy your pus and estrogen, bitchtits.

Enjoy your kidney stones and love handles faggot

Never seen a healthy looking person use these. They any good?

Yeah, I lost 110 lbs in 11 months with diet soda. Long story don't ask but I put it all back on, so now I'm trying these. Theyre just way better for transportation and storage. Otherwise I'd prefer the carbonation. Although there's a machine I can buy.

I drink like 2-3 liters per day, is that enough? It's getting cold so I don't sweat as much, I probably drink double the amount during summer.

>fat Texanon
Go back to Mexico, gordo

Don't forget, taking a piss every hour when drinking a gallon a water throughout the day

water comes from the toilet and I've never seen plants grow out of the toilet. I drink brawndo for dem dere electrolytes

I drink 3l of red wine a day and my moods have seriously improved

can confirm

anyone else big into sparkling water? i drink more of that than anything else lol

hmm... how can water increase energy if it's got 0 calories? interdasting...

Water, water, fill our bellies
For the manlets, lardos, and skellies
For the young, and for the old
May we be hydrated with water, fresh and cold

Mommy's milk is so smooth and silky
But I'm a big boy, and water satisfies me
Keto, IF, GOMAD, and other fads
But water is enough for me and my lads

Water doesn't taste like anything, bro. The fuck?

you cant be serious. water tastes fucking great.

please stop drinking soda

or just stop drinking and eating at all for 2 days. then tell me water tastes like nothing

How much water should you drink a day?

This is bait right?

10 gallons

Anyone else not bother buying bottled water? I drink 3-4l of tap water every day.

Is that how much you drink a day?

i dont. then again i live in the netherlands and our tap water is mineral water

I don't know, I drink when I'm thirsty and make sure my piss is generally clear.

Interesting

>look like shit so I thought I was doing something wrong
>I drink water everyday
>NEVER drink soda or coffee
>NEVER smoke
>drink a couple of beers maybe once every two/three weeks
>have a balanced diet
>exercise every day, walk to work, walk almost everywhere
So what went wrong? I need something to blame for my failures

For years I would always refill the same plastic bottle with tapwater, over and over and over. Once a month maybe I would buy a new bottle.

Fuck if only I realized sooner how fucking bad that was for me.

W-why is this bad

you yourself are most likely to blame. dont deny it
either your diet isnt as good as you think or
your workouts suck

how bad is it, i used to do this but i switched out to bpa-free bottles.

im not gonna become a soyboy now am i ?

you can always blame muh genetics

You might become a bugman

Apparently certain plastics used in bottles degrade over time and can diffuse harmful compounds into the water stored inside.

Because plastic can leak estrogenic chemicals. Re-using the same plastic bottle for water over and over or reheating your food in plastic containers can be really bad for your test

So if I get a glass bottle I'll be fine?

You can switch to a glass bottle like I did.

oh god no.

isnt bpa free plastic bottles fine enough?

A BPA bottle should be fine, but if you want to be absolutely certain, a glass bottle will do.

IMO water in glass tastes better anyway.

Every bottle has an expiration date for a reason. How long do you think those bottles you buy from the store have been lying around in various warehouses before they got to you? A month per bottle is perfectly fine.

metal

I actually have a metal canteen I use for the gym. I was wondering if that's fine.

A bottle containing water and being sealed off in some warehouse is not the same as refilling the same plastic bottle 4-6 times a day for 30 days.

Do you know how erosion works? It doesnt happen in still waters

desu some tap water in England is rancid, whist some is god tier

By increasing metabolic efficiency.

thanks buddeh. Gastelum is gonna need some water after this one

Can dehydration impact progression and performance ?
I've been eating well,resting well,training well but i'm still stuck on the big 4,sometimes i even have to deload from one workout to the other.
What i noticed is that my water intake is some days pretty low ( a pint,a pint and a half at most )

I drink 1.5 litres of water before my workout or else my throat dries out and i start feeling weak. I then drink water when im thirsty for the rest of the day.

water is for soyboys
>tfw first sip of the day

Is there any real concern about flouride concentrations of 1 ppm in tap water? Strikes me as InfoWars kinda shit. That said, the frogs turning gay meme is actually valid, as their eggs/skin absorb the hormones in water resulting in hermaphroditism.

chicks can get away with drinking 2 liters a day, but ideally it should be 3-4. if you're a guy, a gallon minimum.

start drinking a liter as soon as you wake up in the morning.

ozarka bottles don't have this problem.