Reminder that to get an average 7/10 slut you need to:

>have the body of a greek god
>make at bare minimum 6 figs
>Drive a car worth at least $60k
>be charismatic and have status
>show bad boy traits to everyone except her.

How much of this do you have Veeky Forums?

None... Im working on it though.

What do I need to get a 9/10 nymph?

>>show bad boy traits to everyone except her.
Don't they like when you are a douche with them?
Someone post that gif of that thot being pulled by hair by a chaf and liking it as proof

Ryan its time to stop posting here

Everything above but making 8 figures on average.

t. virgin

I honestly doubt youve ever been called by name by any women, who is not a member of your family or your teacher. Your thread is absolute cancer, and, as always, since you are OP, you are and always will be a faggot.

This is more for a 10/10 in reality.

That may be true but every girl from the fat whales to the model tier looking girls believe they deserve this...

Why the fuck did r/Incels even decide to flood to Veeky Forums's bodybuilding board after their shitty subreddit got removed?

yeah for a 7/10 Veeky Forums standard

spbp tbqh

I was about to flame this because I don't have the body of a greek god and I've pulled tons of hot chicks before marrying someone way out of my leage.

Then I realized that:

>I make 250k a year
>I have a couple cars worth more than 60k
>I'm professionally charismatic - been in sales for years

So there's some truth to that OP.

I met my currently girlfriend when she was 18 and I was nearly 22. I would give her a strong 7.5/10, Double Ds, Shaved vag, its nice.

i'm barely 5'8 and I have an alright body
>make at bare minimum 6 figs
I am in massive amount of debt because of student loans and I have a weekend only job cos of school
>Drive a car worth at least $60k
Not only do i not have a car I cant even drive
>be charismatic and have status
I wouldnt say I have this
>show bad boy traits to everyone except her.
I definitely dont do this

eat a dick bruh

Half of the time people here are complaining that their crush is dating some skinny/fat loser, the other half is complaining about girls won't even notice you unless you're a 10/10.

Most of my normie friends who are average in everything seem to be doing fine with the ladies. The only people who don't seem to get along are the absolute disgusting people or the ones who are clueless, annoying to be around and just mean.

Which has led me to believe most of you are probably one of the latter. Maybe if you weren't such scumbags you could fit in with the rest of the world.

YOU personally OP? Oh yeah, I'm sure with a personality like yours not even those requirements would make you dateable. For the rest of us? We just need decent personalities and right opportunity

>settling for a slut that settles for complete losers like yourself

Get your life together.

You guys really are so fucking delusional and out of touch with reality. Do you ever leave the house and have you ever had a GF in your life????

Reminder that permavirgins who use this website have no knowledge on how to get women because they sit in their bedroom spouting memes 24/7 like manchildren

Actually you just have to be a 7/10 who isn't autistic. Sorry OP.

Top kek

Cucked. He is getting cucked. For sure.
Money, he is probably really rich.
It's her brother retard.
Lol that is arranged marriage, doesn't count.
She is mentally ill btw
They are not together anymore

>actually thinking you need anything on this list to pull a 7/10 roastie

>sales
>250k

> Women like being around good looking succeful people who are fun to be around

Woah...makes me think

You incel nogf faggots are sad.

I'm 32, 6', 200lbs of doughy mess (I'm lifting now and eating correctly).

>8/10 wife. She cooks, cleans, sucks, fucks, and works a full time job (why do you think I married her)
> I drive a Cadillac and make a nice living now, but when I met her I was flat broke and drove a piece of shit.
> Got me on the charisma part. I have a decent (handsome European face) and am generally fun to be around.

I realize that I found a unicorn, but still. I never had money or a good body, and was always able to land good looking women, eventually marrying the best woman I've ever met.

All of this in Burgerland America. It's certainly possible, you just have to leave your dungeon and stop being such a fucking cuckhold afraid beta male.

It's r9k and pol

>show bad boy traits to everyone except her
I'm broke as shit and drive beater car with cult status. Grills love me and I provide the alpha fux

>t. has never communicated with the opposite sex in his lifetime
op pls go

>captcha in the shape of a t.

>not be autistic

How much of this do you have op?

>so this is what the greek statues should've looked like

They never actually had sex, it's literally just for social network

I'm a dyel, part time job at uni, drive an old Honda and took home a 7/10 this weekend.
Stop being an insecure faggot.

Reminder that to get any woman to even look at you you need to:
>not be op

Jealousy

What do I do for a 9/10 boipucci?

Depens on how attractive you want? Probably much harder because of the population size compared to girls?

Pic related will probably be all of OP but 8 figures and drive something like a lambo or audi R8.

i just discovered this board, people on here are extra autistic i swear

>Average
>7/10
??????????

Also, personality matters more than money, which is why nobody likes you. That leads to you being bitter and making these threads again and again.

I'm dating a guy who still lives with his parents. He just comes over to my place. It'd be nice to be dating a guy who can buy me more than one drink when we go out but for now I'll just keep nips in my purse.

Not enough guys fit the requirements you posted. And even fewer of the ones that do are good people. I'll take the charisma without the status thank you.

Nice, funny, big dick. That's what I want.

I was very fortunate to have parents that paid for all 4 kids schooling and nice cars. I’m 5’9 skinny beta male with no charisma, no friends, allergies up the wazoo, average penis girth, autism, mentally ill, average face brown hair brown eyes, have only had sex with one female...

Literally the only thing I have going for me is a lot of “grit” and a 7.5 inch cock

>Women are complex beings that don't just chase money or good looks
Woah, that gets the noggin jogging, amrite guys?

Im confused. Are you agreeing with her or making fun of her?

user were trying to role play as people who know what they’re talking about, fuck off.

Stop being a sadkunt

>is what the greek statues should've looked like
it's a fetish. She's a feeder. You can do this if you want, but most women into this aren't that hot or exist.

Yeah, no.

That's not even close to the six six's.

Six figure income
Six hundred hp car
Six inch dick
Six foot tall
Six pack
Six months since last relationship

And you really only need 3 of those.

I'm confident. That's all.

What is the point in all this hardwork for nothing brehs?

Lol

I have none of those and I'm dating an 8, you're just a fucking tool.

If you have any real world experience you will know this isn't truw

I'm an officer on a cruise ship, this entitles me to a cabin of my own. I've got nothing in your OP except some stripes on my shoulder.

I've shagged legit 9/10 girls. Girls that Saudi Princes' would pay money for, all because they don't want to stay in a cabin with four other girls. I'm not even fit, I stopped lifting when I got a job at sea 6 years ago. I just browse here because Quad was my spirit animal, and maybe he'll return one day to convince me to lift again.

The only thing you need to get laid is power. Be it a strong dominating physique, or money, or some social status. That's all. Looks and height are secondary to power. I'm actually drunk as fuck just now so AMA I guess.

You just regurgitated what OP said you fucking tard. His is an exagerration but its fucking true.

How'd you become a Cruise ship officer? that's what I want to do. Did you start off in the Navy or Shipping?

I had to suck many, many penises to get where I am today. I'm also a cruise ship officer.

It’s not me..

The fuck's a fig

Women are a meme.

>boipucci
Lose my shit every time I see that word

Yeah I re read my post and I knew someone would say something, my bad. I have status on board, which is all that matters. Looksism and other shit is a meme. Maybe for day game irl it matters I suppose, but it's not necessary. I am one ugly mother fucker, and I've still dipped seriously hot girls. All it does is further my hatred for them.

Do you have an Engineering degree? Then you could maybe do a years college course to become a Merchant Navy officer, and hope that a cruise company would pick you up. If you don't have an engineering degree, you can do a cadetship which is 2-3 years iirc and you can choose deck/engine route. Do a cadet-ship with a cruise company, and you'll be guaranteed 1 year employment. As long as you're not

>itt: normies with the just bee urself meme
So tell me normies how does a 6 foot arab get himself some white wimminz in burgerland uni?

you smell worse than vera farmiga's pussy