How fast is tanning

My skin is very white and i just started tanning; After 2 weeks of 30 mins a day how much tan can i expect ?

for the love of your skin please do not start tanning if you have fair skin

Firstly
Dickhead
If I may

Don't use fake tan or a tanning bed. You'll look dumb and unnatural and get cancer. Just like with anything in life start slow and work up.
Week 1
10 minutes front
10 minutes rear
Every other day

Week 2
10f
10r
Daily

Week 3
20f
20r
EOD

Week 4
20f
20r
Daily

Etc until you get to 30 if needed but honestly I wouldn't really push 30. Also why would you want to be closer to a nigger. Pale a best.

T. A construction worker with a permanent tan who can no longer sunburn

Tanning beds are 360 degrees fuckwit. You don't need to turn over in them and stuff

>tanning
>ever
There are literally no benefits.

My skin is very very white, ive had several comments that i look sick. I just want to get back to normal colour

Use a tanning cream. Make sure to only use a face one for your face. Sounds stupid but the cream labelled as body tanker will turn your face orange

>what is vitamin d?

>Don't use fake tan or a tanning bed.

>Having friends that are used to darker skin

You don't need to tan. Tanning is literally nothing but sun damage

>After 2 weeks of 30 mins a day how much tan can i expect ?

cancer.
i work at a tanning salon and you start with 10 minutes twice a week.
next week you increase to 12-15 minutes and so on

Read starting strength. Ripp answers this question.

"Healthy tan" is a meme. All tanning does is accelerate skin aging. If you want wrinkly, leathery, and sunspotted skin like every middle aged sun roasting thot then go ahead. The only exception is if you're a shut in, then a little bit of sunlight everyday can do you some good. But even then you can just take a vitamin D supplement and wear fake tan if you really want to. Also, there is nothing inherently more aesthetic about tanned skin. In times past fair skin was seen as more desirable because it signified that you were upper class and didn't have to toil outside doing manual labor. Some cultures still prefer lighter skin, and even segments of India and Africa try to lighten their skin. Stop falling for the ugly white pasty skin propoganda by the melanated poeples.

You don't have a permanent tan, you just haven't spent a long enough time out of the sun.

So what is he referring too?

>not being so pale you can see through your skin and watch your muscles grow
never gonna make it

Nobody goes into the sun no more? Wait until summer unless you're an australianfag then go out now. Tanning beds are a waste of money and finna give you cancer.

theres like 2 weeks of summer here and the rest is dark winter

You can inject mt2 if you want a tan without cancer.

That's what I do, otherwise getting a tan as a non-mediterranean white person is bullshit.

Using the sun outside ya dumbo

This, they're just jealous

>Pajeet detected

Can we ban these curryfags? Just blacklist India and China

>have glorious tan skin in your 20s-30s
>as your 40s hit it starts to go bad
>by your 50s you're getting cancers lasered off your face

Melanotan 2 virtually ceases uv-mediated DNA damage and turns you darker without ever being exposed to uv light.

I've used it on and off for about 10 years. Good shit, I'd recommend it to any fellow pale bro who wants to experience being tanned without wrecking their shit.

OP you have no fucking clue dude... I'm the whitest person on the planet... It's hell...