Why do manlets do this?

Why do manlets do this?

and he is the 2nd worst looking of them all.How the fuck this gay ass dude got popular to begin with is beyond me

>tallest ones
>still tiptoing
I want to say it's because they want to show off their calves, but I might be wrong

Are you looking for a meme answer or actual answer to your meme post?

actual answer

I was going to say to flex calf’s but they’re wearing pants so idk lol

Probably the same reason women wear heels:
Curves your posture slightly and makes your chest and ass stick out more.

Then see

if you were slightly less retarded you would see that their other feet are planted flat on the ground. They're just trying to strike a more aesthetic pose.

>do manlets do this

those two seem to be over 6', so not manlet. everyone else is manlet

as to your question, it's instinctual to do this while posing since it flexes your calf muscles and for posture as anons said

jokes aside jeff looks better here than he does at lower %bf, and definitely better than the trenbolone freaks on the left

mirin the middle left guy's symmetry though, also shout out to the guy behind jeff's shoulder for being natty but still looking good

Why do abs sometimes look so asymmetrical?

Anyone know where those blue sweatpants are from

gymshark

Cristiano ronaldo does this too and hes like 6'2

I've heard it's genetic. You can't change the position they're in, all you can really change is how big the muscles themselves are and how defined they are through bodyfat.

more like gymshart. what now jefftards?

Didn't someone find proof of Jeff competing in an under 5'10 physique category or something?

If they wanna show off their calves, they shouldn't be wearing pants

>showing off calves with pants on

desu, I kinda do this because I've been practicing the fox walk since my teens when I discovered anarcho-primitivism and the whole group of brilliant but naive people in that scene.

Most shoes force the wearer to stomp the ground with their heel first. Which atrophies various muscles around the balls of your feet and your digits. Prior to shoes, most people walked balls of feet first.

It takes some time but you get really graceful and silent when you practice walking with minimalist shoes and start striking the ground, balls of feet first, with a lot less sound.

Models on runways mimic that walk. Because it's how our ancestors walked and we find that sexy because people who had trouble walking wouldn't really pass down their genes. Because they would either alert prey or a rival tribesmen.

not all manlets

Jeff has the worst traps of anyone in that pic. Except 2nd right and the guy giving the bjs, since he's hiding his power levels.