/GAY/ - BREEDERS GET OUT EDITION

Introducing a new thread for all gay and bi men on Veeky Forums

how to get a cute butt, how to approach guys at the gym and hot muscular men all inside

edgy /pol/ teenagers gtfo

are femboys allowed?

Please keep this to lgbt

reminder that lesbians are by far superior and not aids ridden degens

I want this for research purposes, do both gays an women find the same type of guy attractive?

ew faggots are gross

Yes please

Nah, women like zyzz, gays like klokov.

>gay
>I'm so depressed fit
>no gf
>tfw no gf
>fit wont get you gf

Does fit not have a janitor, what holy fuck is this adv soc lgbt thread bullshit. There aren't any fucking fit threads anymore. What have you faggots done to my fit.

can confirm; klokov is sexy AF

only if they post pics

>a thread dedicated to gays
Isn't the whole board dedicated to this?

this is a thread for homosexual faggots

not complaining faggots

I really really enjoy this image.
Also it depends on the person, dumb question.

tfw no gf threads and subtle homoerotic undertones are old Veeky Forums culture you swine

I thought all these "Veeky Forums is gay memes" were fake. Turns out we are actually faggots.

The fuck does this have to do with Veeky Forums

just go to /lgbt/

>>>lgbt seriously fuck off faggots this is a fitness forum
>inb4 where do you think we are
I can tolerate some gay posting in other threads but not a whole fucking general. You're fucking worse than vegans

>namefag in charge of telling people to leave

It is not my intention to target you, but can these non fuckin fit related POSTS STOP! I am so fucking tired of seeing this shit.

Get the fuck out you literal pozzer shitlord.

fitness culture is deeply entwined with homoeroticism dating back to the Hellenic period

So say I am not into guys romantically but I'd like to have gay sex. I know its easy af to get laid with gay guys but how likely am I to find a pretty regular dude that just happens to be gay ?
I get really turned off by the typical flamboyant gay behaviour and wouldn't want to sleep with a faggot.

Hope you all die of aids. Take this shit to

at least we eat meat desu

>: 3

find a bi dude

they're less likely to be flamboyant and to get attached

You faggots have two entire fucking boards to circlejerk in. Use them.