Rate my 60 yo Dad's progress

I have been training him for a month with weights. Before that he was only doing aerobics. Been getting him to lift the 4 compound lifts and some accessory works using minimal equipment at home

>pic related

Pretty good, next you need to start training your cat

can't see shit through filters and shitty lighting.
Also can't tell where are the before pics and why can i see 3 backs.

Also stats:

6'2, 102kg
Deadlift: 55kg
Bench: 40kg
Ohp: 30kg
Squat: 35kg

Considering it's only been 1 month I say it's pretty good. Now you just have to get him on trt

Sorry but he's at that stage where these filtered pics are his motivation so I make him take pics like that.
Front is being worked on dont have before pics
I have been convincing him but he has heart problems so its a No.

It's good shit OP, my dad started hitting the gym with me to lose weight, he is also 60 something. His goal is still mainly weightloss, but we plan on going into a little bit of lifting when he gets to a healthy weight. Just showed him this thread and it made him really excited about working out tomorrow. Great thread man.

I wish my dad worked out with me, there are a father and son who go to my gym that always make me miss my dad. The Dad is also built as fuck for a 50 year old, looks like he's been lifting since he was my age. Really inspires me to keep my gains into older age.

How has it been getting your dad to lift? Was he athletic in his day? Was he fat and unhealthy? Does your dad like lifting weights? Do you two get along in the gym? Does your dad lift what you tell him? Just curious because my dad's 60 and I was wondering if lifting would keep him healthy.
>pic related 60 year old surfin' dad

Hey man that's great to hear I'm happy this thread mad your dad motivated. For all of us that love our dad its of utmost importance to make them healthy and strong so we can share family moments for years to come. I wish you guys goodluck, start with small weights my dad was fat aswell but then aerobics & a little nutrition knowledge helped him a lot.
Its never too late man and 50 is nothing, the noob gainz will be intense!

My dad is ex military chopper pilot so he's always been sort of fit always. He lost it and gained a lot during mid 50's but I introduced him to healthy eating after his first heart related incident (block arteries) once they were opened he decided to take it serious and started exerices (bodyweight)
Its been amazing working out with him (I train in gym, I train him at home) he gets really excited and loves to deadlift and bench (hates squats)

Your dad looks mid 40's so I guess if he starts lifting and takes his multi, whey, fishoil and joint supp, he's live a long and strong healthy life. More power to you both my friend!

Sick back for 60

>"h-hey dad can you take your shirt off so i can take pictures of your progress?"

I think Dad Veeky Forums would be great
> sends unsolicited text of pumped nudes to wife all the time
> makes son lift and become Chad
> makes daughter Stacy

aerobics as fucking the shit out of your mom?

I would definitely introduce lifting to my son and teach him the main lifts

I'm unironically thinking about giving my son test and hgh as a kid and naming him Chad.

>tfw you curl more than this old faggot deadlifts

BTFO SOYBOY

Somebody can probably deadlift the combined weight of your big 3, why does it matter?

Don’t do the first part

Do the first part

>insecure basement dweller
You do realize you sound like a child right? He's 60 for fucks sake.