Triggered pepe

Help me convince my GF that crypto trading isn't gambling and this isn't just pure luck.

I'm so triggered by my GF dismissing my achievements that I'm tempted to use physical force to knock some sense into her. I invest so much time into FA, TA and risk management, and I've steadily grown my portfolio over the past half year without any insane XRP/BCH moon missions, but instead grinding through long term 5-30% profits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlTlUfKtXl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Help me convince my GF that crypto trading isn't gambling and this isn't just pure luck.
but it is

topkek. this, user

Tbqh you should beat her up and fuck her hard over the counter for talking back to you desu

Just tell her it's the same thing as a stock market, because it is. If she can't look at an exchange and be like "oh, I get this!", then dump the bitch.

My GF is asking me how to do it and taking notes... I'm worried she's going to 100x her money in a month get on my Ledger and Take it all and bounce.. O.O

Why are you on this site if you have a gf?

>talking to women about your money

BTC is a store of value where value comes from not using it. Tell her that and she will understand

>sit in front charts 18 hours a day
>only sleep like 5 or so

How the fuck you can hold a gf as crypto investor?

Forex trading is gambling for pretentious fucks and self deluded money marks.

cryptotrading is like gambling on e-sports.

>he told his gf about cryptos
>he told his gf
>he gf
>gf
here young sir

youtube.com/watch?v=HlTlUfKtXl0

But it is gambling and pure luck.

>e sport.
this but every game is rigged.

Like gold bullion or jewellery, or fine art from one of the masters?

Dumping my BitchCash and going 100% into crypoaristocracy savings coin. Thanks user.

this user, u deserved this one

>O.O
holy shit leave

This. Remember the user that let her wife use his account, she panic sold everything making him lose all his money.

this

never EVER let anybody know you have crypto gains - it *will* come back to haunt you. ESPECIALLY when women are involved.

Also telling people you have crypto will hurt their feelings and make you unlikable. Since they probably thought they were smarter than you this will create some dissonance and you end up unlikable.

tell her you're literally an autonomous crypto-trading bot who's sentient

She'll understand

or just no one likes crypto except us nerds

A couple black eyes should help her get the message

This haha, poor chap.

Also out of rage the user beat her her a few bruises. She went to cops and claimed assualt, so that user went to jail.

In the end bitcoin is now up and they would have had profits but her retarded ass sold it all. Never let woman touch your money.

Gimme details please so I can empathize with that burning hot feeling you get when you fuck up badly.

Hence why you never give out your private key lmao, you're not just protecting yourself from theft but idiocracy

This. But you should still tell your GF, it's better to take high risk high reward gamble than wagecuck you whole life.

>having investment discussions with roasties
Jesus christ dude, get a grip.

kek

Get her pregnant then push her down the stairs. That will give her a sense of how you feel when she shits on your accomplishments.