Tfw I fell for the compound exercises meme

>tfw I fell for the compound exercises meme

what happen

>falling for the spinal flexion meme
>blaming compound exercises

Your spine was meant to get fucked dear. Better fuck it up with a purpose.

is that when you kinda bend too much forward during a lift?

>babys first gym day
as a natty you will never look good skipping compound exercises

I cracked my spine back into place now it feels great. take the chiro pill

>be me
>focus on my deadlift
>in 2 weeks it goes from 225 to 275
>notice that my back hurts
sometimes when i turn sideways it hurts
>insecurity arises
>try to fix my form but back still hurts
>it's too late now, the fear has already struck me
>stopped doing deadlifts

It’s when you use the muscles surrounding your spine to keep your back straight instead of keeping a neutral spine and using your hips to move the weight

thank you

I've kind of learned to live with a sore lower back, it always goes away and the gains are worth it

literally me but I'm about to deadlift in an hour anyway
Is my spine going to snap in half?

275? What are we supposed to be impressed?

>muscles surrounding your spine
so.. erectors?
>keeping a neutral spine and using hips
so.. snap city?
you can't not use your erectors when doing heavy lifts

Not OP but actually it wasn't until babby's 15th year of lifting that I finally started feeling the repercussions of squatting/deadlifting in my lower back

Gonna take this faggots post. Doing heavy deads im noticing my upper back gets sore. Nothing painful. Just sore. Not lower back either. Happen to you guys? Am i fucking something?

I don't do T-bar rows or OHP because I feel my spine being compressed. I'm pretty sure that shit will fuck me up good.

I just do seated cable rows and seated shoulder press instead.

Protect your spines, brothers.

That could be attributed to your age instead of the exercises

The problem is when use use your erectors to compensate for poor hip mobility, that is what leads to lower back rounding and snappage.

275kilos newfag

have you ever lifted before?

keep your core braced and glutes flexed at all times, nigger.

how do you fix this

>>stopped doing deadlifts
ha gay

And, ah, how do you suppose, Mr. Physiologist, that your body "keeps a neutral spine" without utilizing "the muscles surrounding your spine"? I would love to hear your explanation.

He doesn't know what he's talking about. He's contradicting himself.

When you lift weights, you keep your back straight. You do that by engaging the muscles along your spine. He's a fucking moron.

you mean you fell for the shit form meme. good job, dumb ass.

see
I almost don't want to explain this to you because you seem like such a dipshit. Neutral spine is a pretty common term used to describe the natural curves of your spine. It doesn't mean a "relaxed" spine. I didn't say "don't use the muscles in your back", retard, I said don't overly flex the muscles surrounding your spine. Read a fucking book

So basically nothing to do with back stabilization, just weakness and allowing back rounding by lifting too heavy a weight. Why would you say it's the fault of using spinal Erectors when that's not even the point you are trying to make?