Where does fit shop for gym clothes...

Where does fit shop for gym clothes? Need quality thick hoodies and joggers that won't tear up and will last a long while. Bonus points if you know they'll have black friday sales

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LWYH56U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_UhHdAb4K41T99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MyProtein does constant sales on their clothes, good quality too

I get all my clothes from asos

best zyzz picture

yea its cool to finally see someone, who youve always seen without their shirt on, to actually have some clothes on

bump

Remind me again why Veeky Forums dyels admire and adore this dyel sadkunt?

bait? godly insertions

he m-made it

>godly insertions
never understood this meme, his entire lower body looks like shit

>thick hoodies
Never understood this.
Are your gyms cold or something? I always lift in a t-shirt and shorts.

understandable, i think it's because he was a faggot dyel like many here and still made it

>faggot dyel
>still made it
What? I don't think looking like shit constitutes as making it

Wo what's the deal with lifting in a hoodie? It just gets hot and sweaty and you end up with a sweaty extra piece of clothing to wash. And it's not a meme either, I see a lot of dudes lifting in fucking gym shorts and a hoodie with the hood on. Retarded and uncomfy if you ask me

H&M tshirts and joggers/shorts. if you need thick gym clothes youre not actually exercising user

He died like six years ago and not one person on Veeky Forums has surpassed his aesthetics

Jeff and John have. Zyzz didn't even look good, narrow shoulders, but head ect... he had some good features like chest and abs though.

Because the guy was blasting and cruising on steroids for years

Jeff and John don’t post here

Dude he lifted and roided for five years total. He died six years ago. People who were posting on Veeky Forums back then STILL haven’t surpassed him looks-wise. Literally nobody in cbt looks this good and isn’t a manlet.

>Jeff and John don’t post here
True but zyzz didn't post 24/7 it was only occasionally also majority of people hated him until he died. Frank yang used to post here and he looks pretty good

>gym clothes

>Literally nobody in cbt looks this goo
Yes, because zyzz was on steroids.

Oh I’m sorry not everyone can be a nudist

Its just gym clothes. I just use shirts that have worn out too much to stay in my daily rotation, or promotional shirts that I would never wear anywhere else. Examples - got a shirt from a bar crawl, got a free shirt from a soccer game I went to, various 5ks I have participated in, i used to get all kinds of shirts at work from clients. Shit like that. I dont actually care what I look like while im picking up heavy shit and putting it back down.

Im curious where /fif/ buys their actual clothes though that they use for social interaction.
Inb4
>Veeky Forums
>social interaction

Kek
meant to say/fit/ not /fif/

Kohl's

God damn that hit home hard. Anyways I wear a hoodie bc I'm insecure on how I look and I feel like I look like shit. Idk That's just me tho

we literally have a /Fraud/ general here, loads of people are on roids

Lol 99% of them are dyel

Pic related, it's some loser that blasted tren A and test

That's the point. Even though people here blast all manner of roids, very few of them come close to Zyzz

You say blast...but zyzz was on like a gram of tren, no-one does that.

Nano said he was on 1g of tren E

Man thank god crusader is gone right now

Thrift shops. Shits cheap and I usually make anything I have last forever even if I'm working out in it.

>People who were posting on Veeky Forums back then STILL haven’t surpassed him looks-wise

How the fuck is this even relevant?

the back of my wardrobe

old t-shirt and other clothes i don't care about master race

Just got this and a few other similar hoodies. Great if you don't get cold that much and only need a thin layer on top to stay comfy

Broki Men's Gym Zipper Hoodie, Workout Bodybuilding Fitness Slim Fit Hoody Hooded Zip Up Sweatshirts Jacket with Pockets (L, Black) amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LWYH56U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_UhHdAb4K41T99

Lotus looks better if you ask me

30 fucking dollars for some shitty thin sweatshop hoodie? Seriously?

I just this basic bitch hoodie off of rogue

i just wear cheap ass hoodies from like walmart or whatever, they're like ten bucks. have a few pairs of swishy pants i got from burlington coat factory on clearance for $7 each.

I don't
that faggot made an entire lifestyle out of "I don't wanna be to big or strong just tone up a bit" and is worshipped by a bunch of socially inept 17 year olds who think they'll be like him even without his 99th percentile body genetics and use of AAS and fat burners (and low inhibition etc)
fucking cringy as fuck

Who else just wears these at the gym?

literally this

couple packs of those + couple pairs of adidas soccer shorts and u set

Lululemon. Hoodies, tanks, and joggers are fantastic, I wear them all the time. Sister works there so I get a discount too

I just got 2 T's from them today fuark i look good in them

poorfags need not apply

Why project in a clothing thread? Zyzz was natty also.

>not just wearing old t-shirts and walmart tier sweats
>actually spending money on overpriced gymcel clothes

>Spend low amount of money on clothes that break/tear in weeks/months
>Have to buy new ones constantly

OR

>Buy slightly more expensive, high quality
>Literally doesn't break unless unfortunate accident

hmm no wonder low IQs stay poor

It proves that he had a great physique you dumb shit. You definitely can’t say he was “too big” or anything. Dude reached a high level of aesthetics

This, somebody else gets it

Wow to think people blast roids and still look worse than me

>majority of people hated him until he died

best be joking m8. We loved this cunt and anticipated for every single vid he posted on yt.

>Frank yang
This guy is literally homosex

well that was a 5 month period, doubt you could do that in 5 months starting off a dyel,

>Gym clothes

First world problems

If you're blasting tren and test, those are shit results for 5 months

thanks doc

Dude when i first started lifting in highschool my bench went from 185 to 275 in 5 months

Granted i was 220lbs at 5'11 but the fact remains i put on the mass without something as crazy as tren

>zyzz
>natty
top kek

Fuck crusader, just because he did test and tren for his first cycle doesn't mean he should give people shitty advice on /fraud/.

He's dyel and has natty-level gains.

Word

zyzz's physique is easily achievable without roids though, its really nothing special, its more the impact and influence hes had on the fitness community that makes everyone love him so much, not his body, so regardless of if he used roids or not hes still a great person and doesnt deserve the hate he gets

>zyzz's physique is easily achievable without roids though, its really nothing special,

>zyzz's physique is easily achievable without roids
post a pic of yourself

Clark kent
Ocb
Skywalker
Lotus

Come on man zyzz is old news, all these are better.

Most are so socially inept it doesnt matter