Saw this on the walls of my university gym :/

Saw this on the walls of my university gym :/

Other urls found in this thread:

iowastatedaily.com/news/politics_and_administration/campus/article_546fbc14-c62a-11e7-aeb8-af04888ecc84.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm guessing you're in America.

Uni's there are basically being fucked by the left

People like that will be first in line on the day of the rope

I assume that was put there to make fun of trannies and praise the training people for their heterosexuality, aggressiveness and competitiveness.
At least that's the effect it'd have on me and nobody could stop me from enjoying it.

What are sports even supposed to be if not competitive?

>trans-male
>doesn't like masculine traits of aggressiveness and competitiveness
What is the the point?

University of Toronto

This is why I think masturbation should be in the olympics

>very heterosexual
wait, what? What the hell has sexuality got to do with sports?
Does he mean heteronormative? Masculine? Or exclusionary because he can't decide if he wants to play on the boys or the girls hockey team?

Is this some sort of LGBT agenda, make everyone as confused as genderfluid queers are, so they don't feel excluded?

Just a fun little social exercise, OMG you shitlord, why do you have to make a competition out of it, it's not worth having winners if there are losers, nobody thinks of all the hurt feeling, and if there is only one winner and a lot of losers it's literally only one person feeling good and hundreds of others feeling bad, and their fans as well, sports create such a lot of unhappiness, much more than happiness, so sports should get rid of prices and scores and stuff and everybody should just have fun and play aroun :)))

Not even joking. Though I assume that this might be the straw that breaks the camel's back and brings about the DOTR when they inevitably try to implement this in a few years.

You should identify as a woman and use the gym during women only hours.

When I was in uni I literally became a calisthenics fag just because no normies would propagandize me with communism if I was out doing pull ups in the park at 5 am.

Those were dark times, but I stayed Veeky Forums. Now I'm back to barbells

Are most male sports usually mocked for being atleast slightly homosexual in nature due to the constant sweaty male contact?

people shit on peterson, but stuff like OP posted is why he spoke out in the first place

What like wrestling?
Fuck you, dude, wrestling ain't gay. You're gay. Gay boy. Right, now who's hitting the showers? Cmon, last guy in is a fag!

>Waaah this harmless social event that is NON COMPULSORY is too competitive for me

I'd love to see these type of people in a backwards ass shit hole where the only response to that is being left to starve.

>waaaaah straight male sports leagues are tough!
>athletes in higher weight classes are tough!
>any existence of any divisions in sports based on skill level is unfair and tough!

How do you play sports non-competitively? Is there a sport where you don't play to win? Are trans people the most inert chemical substances in the universe? Evolutionarily speaking, even moss competes.

>The buzzer rings
>78-65
>Shit we lost again
>I hear a slight grumble from my teammates as we trudge towards the locker room
>Before I leave the court I see a horse drawn carriage with 2 naked women in it
>I can see the alpha Chad's on the other team vigorously rubbing their boners over their pants
>To the victor....
>To the victor...!
>I can hear their chant growing in volume and timbre
>TO THE VICTOR GOES THE SPOILS, VROOM VROOM GET MY PEEPEE OILS

Wanted to post this. It works for everyone. Very inclusive.

>not competitive
>but hurt about not being in competitive activities

I got wide shoulders and a receding hairline, you dont see me bitching about not being in beauty pageants.

>sports are aggressive and competitive
that's the whole fucking point, jesus

I'm a massive faggot and it hasn't stopped me from playing sports

>I don't play because I don't win

I wouldn't do something I suck at either. What's his problem?

He belongs to a generation where every kid got a ribbon even if they came in last place, just because "we all winners now". So now he thinks he's entitled to "good feels" 24/7 and that outcomes shouldn't be correlated to effort. Awesome.

desu, the culture around football and other team sports was kind of shitty and bleh

I thought the culture around track and field, wrestling (my sport) and gymnastics was a little better and focused more on self improvement and self sufficiency rather than teamwork

or maybe i'm just autistic and have an undiagnosed eating disorder

>competition kept me from competing

we know

This is retarded. The fuck does competitiveness have to do with sexuality? There are a ton of gay athletes in competitive sports.
I won't generalize all trans individuals as fucking idiots, but this one clearly is. I can't help but sigh over how dumb this is.

Someone should add black after heterosexual

Oh no, it's true. All trans "individuals" are fucking idiots.
>DUHHH I GOT DA RONG PEE PEE
Shut up, faggot.

Sports without those three characteristics are just gay orgies

lol
>DUHHH I TINK MY PEE PEE IS ON BAKWERDS
retards

aaron rogers?

if you've ever been in a sports team then you know that they get up to the most fucking gay shit on tours/socials

No, that was you and your gay friends. My teammates totally bro'd out and got mad dick in the showers, ate out each other's butts and swallowed the doo doo, bathed in fucking jizz and smelled hot fresh dick coming into our mouths and anuses.

Most people aren’t shitting on Peterson, they’re shitting on the faggoty circlejerk that his fans are online - they’re Rick & Morty levels of cringe

Hey, I have an idea, let's let mentally ill outcasts redefine our entire society.

Some of the gayest shit I've seen in my life was on tour with a University rowing club. They'd do this thing called mama bird where - after getting pissed drunk they would proceed to feed each other chewed food like a mama bird to her children.

Haven't been back to rowing society since.

I did the same except it was with semen instead of food, my penis instead of the mama bird, and your dad's anus instead of the baby bird.

Great idea! Let's start with your grandparents.

oh shut the fuck up already. "some people _really_ like this one thing. so cringy!"

Who fucking CARES mate. So Peterson's supporters have a lot of passion. Does that threaten you? Why do you care? They're not _cringing_. Why are you _cringing_? Huh, you fucking millenial faggot? Oh my god, is it _awkward_ to watch? Lelelele fuck you pisshead.

Same thing about people that think Elon's great. "I DONT MIND THE GUY, BUT BOY OH BOY, ARE HIS SUPPORTERS EMOTIONALLY CHARGED AND VERY SUPPORTIVE."

>Bandmate was in soccer-club for a long time of his life
>occasionally whips dick out to hit drum/sometimes other bandmates
>told story of how they peed on eachother in the shower as a prank
I'm pretty sure he only scratched the surface with the things he told us

My university gym literally has "women-only" hours to "encourage women into strength" (of course that no woman actually goes there).

It's bullshit and I have no idea how the fact do brit bongs not consider it discrimination.

lol get a load of this fag

Lmao fag

I still have fond memories of my time with my high school swim team.

APS champs 5 years running, I was there for 3 of those.

He meant he wants to get railed by the entire team in the locker room but they're not interested in his AIDS ridden shithole.

Wonder how the guy looks like

My grandparents are not mentally ill

I'm gay, aggressive, and competitive asf baka

Shut up, faggot, you'd cower if a straight pussy looked at you funny.

Cower at what, I carry a p238

i'm telling

Lel, I thought that said "can't be", and I was going to agreem

spray paint over and if you get caught tell them that the word heterosexual triggered you

were you going to agreem your pants

Why does person assume anyone gives a shit? Talk about a spoiled cunt.

i assume these statements are put on the wall like a police briefing at the beginning of the day: this is the faggot we're all going to bully today.

This.

Piss.

Say what you want about the UK but we don't get this in gyms here. Would just work out more aggressively if I saw that shit posted here.

They got a sex-change to be a male but don't associate with masculine traits? wtf is the point then?

the other guy who responded to you isn't who you're quoting btw, what a faggot lol. but yeah anyways i'd tend to agree. sometimes it's better to just appreciate youtube videos and not look at the comments. compulsive youtube commentors tend to be faggy

Hey bro, OPs pic isnt at the U of T, is it? Because I work there and I need to see this in person. Thank you, bro.

ahaha came here to post exactly this

Absolute state of some people desu

>Jew
>Fedora
>Faggot
>French
>Hipster leftist slut
Convince me that BQ isn't the best option.

Nombfortably Cum

Goldring?

Goldring centre near the munk school.

When I was on the team for fencing (epee), at national comps we'd "swordfight" with our dicks.

One dude was so flexible and well hung that he could hit you in the lower thigh/knee on a full Flèche.

>a sign that decries athletic competitiveness
>at the Goldring Centre for High Performance Sport

>The fact that gay clubs can be very homosexual, aggressive and competitive has kept me from participating

Why can't faggots act straight when I go to their clubs? The minute they do that, I'll stop wrecking their shit on the football field.

Take in white paint and change it

"The fact that team sports can be competitive has kept me from competing"

Its more accurate.

A place where everyone gets equal recognition and a participation trophy regardless of the effort they put in, and where toxic masculinity shouldn't exist
t. faggot

>I think I'm brave because I carry a gun
Masters level faggotry

Melbourne?

Its almost like sports arent for them? Whodve thought

slightly mentally ill people patronizing a very mentally ill person by degrading sport and the benefit it would give majority of people

Sports was very gay. When I played football (US) we played soap hockey in the shower. It’s exactly how it sounds. We also had a game we played where we slapped the person who get a boner first without letting the other guy notice. I had to lead and change my schedule because they slapped my boner. I picked up band instead, surprisingly way less gay. Also way more people had sex, if you were in band you know what I’m talking about.

Had to leave*

>corps-a-corps
>no homo

God damn this makes me mad.
As a heterosexual cisgendered male, I'm triggered that this homosexual gender fluid bigot is trying to reduce my identity to just aggression and competition.

every single gay guy i have ever known loves doing "heterosexual" activities

So this person is a gay submissive loser?
>trans-male
Oh, well at least they know it.

lemme flip the english language just for you so you can be a special snowflake.

i was in band since middle school. our band was full of band nerds. no sex.

Competition is icky

This is exaclty like the theory I have about womens attitude, assuming the chick in the OP is FtM by the looks of the name
Same thing with the fat acceptance movements, how many fat guys have you seen complain about society not accepting their weight? Probably somewhere near zero, because when a dude isnt happy with the way he looks he just hits the gym, when a woman doesnt like the way she looks, she wants everyone to change around her.
In this case, this woman is upset that sports are too violent and aggressive because women arent usually into sports, she also feels entitled to fuck knows what and wants everyone on planet earth to change
>queue sarcastaball

Looks like you were part of those virgin anime clarinets who sat in the front of the bus. Probably also a flyover state. The sex was always happening in the back of the bus.

Maybe the jocks there are smarter than anyone else thinks and it's meant to be inspiration for all the players to keep things as heterosexual and aggressive as possible to keep the trans undergrads away.

>When men see a higher mountain, they seek to climb it
>When women see a higher mountain, they seek to bring it down to their level
Or something close enough to that

When your local tranny gets kicked out of the College Republicans club.
iowastatedaily.com/news/politics_and_administration/campus/article_546fbc14-c62a-11e7-aeb8-af04888ecc84.html

>I want to join this group... but I don't want it to stay how it was, I want the whole thing to change for me

Like fucking imagine if I joined a cooking club but demanded they not use meat

Or a economics club but I said I was triggered by talk about money

If you don't like something you don't tear down the existing thing, you make your own alternative version.

>team sports can be very heterosexual
this fag has never played a team sport ever. my high school team did all kinds of homoerotic shit (and it was fun)

kek

>Team sports being Hetero

>be me
>Waterpolo player
>Homosexuality is implied based solely off of wearing speedos at all times
>For at least an hour a day I would be pressed up full body against a teammate or opponent
>Pulling speedos down/off or using them as a tool to out-wrestle your opponent is normal

At least I don't play soccer, then I'd be an actual faggot.

This. When I played football we had a tradition to get spanked on your birthday. 18 year old=18 spankings. All the players made their hits worth it. Belts and cleats were very involved in all of them. This one time we did it, it got out of hand. Long story short birthday boy resisted the birthday spanks and the team ended up sticking a pen in his ass and the players jerking him off. It was very homo.

Ffs why spankings? We always did birthday bumps aka punches on the arm.

Sweaty male contact is only gay when the males doing it are gay, it isn't inherently sexual. How about you take your kinsey scale and shove it up your postmodern ass.

No clue. I hardly involved. Only joined if it was my friends birthday. Skipped practice and school if it was mine.

nobody in history has cared about their participation trophy. It serves the same purpose as a t-shirt; it helps you remember the team/competition day/etc just has less utility than the shirt

He’s a good entry-level for his type of philosophy and resisting Marxist institutions. But people who are fans of him need to go beyond him