>manlettime
>pull out trusty tape measure that I use to measure myself by the hour
>walk up behind Op
>politely inform the girl that he is indeed not 5'9
>girl is disgusted by Op
>bang girl
You played yourself dumbo

Lol, I do this to troll guys mostly.

I am a solid 6'4'', but sometimes I will tell someone I am only 6'1''. Really makes them pissed because it puts them >6 feet. Really ruffle the feathers ha

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

>at party
>try this trick
>5'11 guy calls your bluff
>huh, that's weird user, somebody must be lying. Pull out your license, bro
>lol why would you lie about that? Kind of creepy. Let's go Stacey

Good plan autist

Lol who asks someone to pull out their license?

Somebody who isn't a socially awkward pussy. If you try to cock block me with that shit in the vicinity of females you bet your ass I'm going for you

girls literally aren't that retarded. they'll know if OP is 5'9 or about that. I'm 6'2 and girls pinpoint that exactly or off by 1 inch

Its

>Really makes them pissed because it puts them >6 feet

no. it just makes you look like an idiot.

if someone knows how tall they are, you saying you're a height their not isn't going to change anything. lol

Beta male at party asks to see others licenses because he is insecure about his own height.

Im 5'10 and my id says 6'0

lol I couldn't imagine anyone actually questions their height

Let them have their sulk thread on Veeky Forums, stop being a douche. They obviously know what women want duh

> mericans have their height on IDs

I'm 6'6'' and people ask about my height all the damn time.

>be 5'9
>say I'm 5'5
Oh boy is it good to drink from the well of tears.

>be 6'2
>6'4 fag comes up to girl and I
>haha yeah, did you know I'm 6'1
>isthisniggerserious.gif
>ha yeah, that's crazy user, you're so tall for 6'1
>t-t-thanks, I know
>leave party with Stacy while user is still at the party lying about height stat

You cant play this game being under 6' bud

I'm not him but I do the same thing, it's the long con.
Sure, a guy knows how tall he is, but women don't have jackshit for spatial reasoning skills. So get enough girls that think my 6'4" height is like 6' then they underestimate other guys heights, so even guys that are like 6' they think are 5'8" or some shit.

(^;

>mfw 6'
>write down 6' on my paperwork for my DL at the DMV
>get DL through the mail
>height:5'11

Its not even worth going through the trouble to fix it isn't it?

looks like someone at the DMV got tired of the manlets not learning

Do americans unironically casually talk about their height?

i dont understand these threads either. only guy ive seen being asked about his height is my roomate and he is 200cm. never heard anyone else talking about it ever

Yeah I can see how it would come up with someone who's an unusual height, but not in just regular conversation

Brah, I don't know if there's been some kind of quota set in CA but for some reason all the people working at my local DMV are short, fat latinas, white "problem glasses" wearing fat cunts or some manner of mystery meat minority.

>mfw some fat, pink haired, clear ray ban wearing cunt having a panic attack because none of the Mexicans and Arabs listen to her when she tells them they can't use the Drivers Handbook during the written test

It's bait

if people don't casually ask your height then you know you're a manlet

> be 6’0
> say I’m 6’2
>Tell girl who do like short guys to fuck off
I’m am a man of the manlets

I'd just laugh in your face. Fool thinking he can ask me to pull out my license. You think you a cop bro?

Then I'd walk away with the girl laughing about how fucking creepy you are asking people to show their license.

6'3 always says am 4'11

True words my nigga

>you’re so tall for 6’1”
This is how women think

>6.4 inches
>tell chicks im right under 5
It always leads to good reactions

Oh wait I'm actually a man with a social circle, whodathunkit.

But how? What are the reactions?

> Someone, somewhere, typed this out, reread it and still thought it was funny enough to post

yeah... but it's only a little worse than the OP... this whole thread is cancer desu

>tell girls I'm 5'5" with a micropenis
>impress them with my 6'6" height and hope they're okay with my average sized penis

hh..hahaha

me too mate, that and "do you play basketball?"

"Oh I have a cousin/roommate/friend of a friends great uncle who's as tall as you!"

america is weird. i used to be obsessed with it as a teenager but now im competely disgusted with your society as a whole

I'M A MANLET A FUCKING 5'7 MANLET