youtu.be/5vHdKC_Qcgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

consider suicide

i want to take out your right eye and nut in there

KEKEK

Stoner mode

>tfw he moved on from Veeky Forums and stopped shitposting
WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRO

You got potential, OP. Just neaten up your eyebrows a bit.

ITT: newfags

youtu.be/5vHdKC_Qcgc
Lmao any of you fucking pussies wouldn't say shit to my face

Holy fucking newfags

I drew your face

kek

Super sensitive about this sort of thing (esp on a site with so many racists and creeps) but what the hell. Never felt really confident, just sort of average.

your camera lens is distorting your face, if you want us to give an honest appraisal you should face straight forward and, if you want, give us a few side shots as well in the same jpeg.
You are quite handsome however you would go up by 1 point if you found a strong cream for your spots.

Havent heard of supermong in a while, does he still post here?

Nah he injured his back because his deadlift form was fuckin horrendous, and then he went away because he couldn't sit there and try to talk shit all day with a snapped back

Elder Maxican

kek rip supermong

Chilling before bed, hence the dressing gown. Tear me apart guys

>you're quite handsome
!

Guys I’m really sensitive about how I look

good looking but you should find someone to trim your eyelashes to make them look more manly
that's really really nitpicking though, you look like you could be dating at least a 9/10 and I wouldn't bat an eye, especially if you were a nice dude
don't be, you're easily a 9/10 - were you bullied as a kid and that's stayed with you? Just don't think about your looks too much if so because you must be neurotic to be sensitive about how you look since you look so good

you smug bastard.

ngl as a woman i'd rate 8/10

> joke thread turned into serious /soc/ garbage

That's obviously some male model you fucking idiots

Anybody here take stupid photos of themself because they don't know how to take a decent picture
>pic related is me

You look really soft. Don't buzz the sides that short

i half guessed that orz

No, that is something people who are ugly or perceive themselves as ugly do.

see
----
You're good looking but you need to keep your hair clean and your face shaved.
If you weren't pulling a face I'd think you look good - you look like you have a sense of humour which could really work in your favour, especially if you're dedicated enough to lift. VERY interesting

I know, but i'm responding seriously anyway

Tbh I've found that girls actually like the long eyelashes, which is weird since they're longer than most girls'. But thanks dude!

YOu look like a Dad but a really cool one with that hair cut

>not realizing that pic is fake

Take a full on photo which and put about 40% of a smile on. Don't waste my time!!!

I miss him cuz i finally lernd mayn

guess im ugly
srs how to take a nice photo

POo in loo

and I forgot to mention you've got great facial hair and hair in general (but I think that kind goes without saying) - everything else really works for you

try to basic instagram shot like this but further away so you don't get the fisheye lens effect - but that's actually a faux pas in an (admittedly unofficial) face rate thread

Just look like you want to kill yourself

You know you want this curry cock bby

How's this
This is the first time I've taken a pic of myself in years

Requesting the solid 8,5/10 mexican guy pic

I rofled harder than I ever knew I could

how about you poo in loo nigger

No dude
How about you come up with something new buddy
> the bob and vagen is Reddit tier and poo in lol is old

Soyboy /10

imo you look nice, 7/10

acne and balding is a bad combo

daily reminder this is the guy saying youre ugly on Veeky Forums.

take a picture a bit farther away from the camera. you might have some potential

I’m also the guy that gives lifting advice and calls you a faggot

I'm genuinely surprised at the negative feedback, I guess a lot of guys wont be able to look past the colour of your skin. Well here:
You've got a great face shape, a strong masculine jaw and jawline and lovely thick and well shaped eyebrows (except maaaybe the top might be a little too untamed but I can't really see them) you don't have a wonky face, you've got a symmetrical looking nose. I'll just reiterate that your hair tells a girl A LOT about you, and if it looks greasy and your face looks unshaved that's not a good sign and your personality will have to work to make up the initial impression

Get to the doctor and ask for acne treatment, often it'll come as a topical cream and an antibiotic to use together. As for the hair, maybe consider shaving it?

Rate pls

Cause I’m bulking
Once I hit 1/2/3/4 then I’ll ask out grills
> hair and acne are my biggest problems

It's a good start but that photo is way too close, and you don't want to stare off into the distance like that and gurn like that.
The funny thing is you actually have a decently shaped face, its just a bit chubby but the real problem is the photo skills.
Well trimmed eyebrows too.
You are definitely acceptable looking, and you look clean too, so take that in stride too - do you powerlift?

Poo/in the loo

Shave pube hair and you're good

islee, islee, islee...

Do your worst

Well like I said, good looking. I don't see the point in waiting to ask out girls though...
I like your hoody!
wow I've got to say, I'm a bit surprised people on fit have jawlines this good, in the UK men struggle to get them that good honestly!
You have lips I KNOW a lot of girl would go crazy for desu
I like your hair style, all round a fine looking guy - you actually look a bit worn out though and is that a hint of a monobrow? I wouldn't experiment with facial hair other than your eyebrows,
yep I'd say handsome

You got nothing to worry about

you look like an Indian Elliot Rodger

im a virgin

yeah i do. 585 DL 495 squat 365 bench
ive been told im attractive but my photo skills are not there. i was pretty fat as a kid so no photo skills were built up

MAGA/10
You look like a bro, but one of the bros that get bullied - you look like the kind of guy woman want to marry like you're already a dad. You've got a softness of expression and a sparkle in your eye that says "Dad" (or for some "YES DADDY! PLEASE BEND ME OVER YOUR KNEE DADDY!") So it's a mixed blessing.
If you wanted to be more overtly sexy I'd suggest losing some body fat - although since your photo isn't neutral it's VERY difficult to judge, a full frontal photo might make you look more masculine and a bit tougher
also you've shaved your mustache but haven't shaved your beard. Worrying!

You look pretty good
> skeleton too?
Kek

Well shit hahaha yeah I get put into marriage material category all the time.

Why is shaving the stash and not the beard bad? Shave the stashe for stubble free kissing and keep stubble on the beard for sexiness?

shave face and head, not even memeing i think you would look good bald

And yes, I need to lose a few.

A good way to start would be to take photos that try to show off a jawline (if you want a good photo).
If you want a more honest appraisal of your face then you should take one from about 1.5 metres away from your face straight on, and (ideally) one from your profile
why can't anyone on this board just get a god damn clean shave?! do you realise what kind of signals you give off to people if you have this scruffy shit (don't worry too much if your aren't planning on going out but I just thought I'd make the point that it makes people look 1 point worse than they are because it says they aren't a real functioning member of society (even if that isn't really true))
Good face shape
Great hair
Decent, strong eyebrows
Nose suits face
symmetrical pinned back ears (v. good)
the ONLY downside is MAYBE your teeth looking a bit big in this photo but that might be a photo distance thing.
Good looking, you need a better style if anything

How's this
Excuse the 16 inch arms

That's a much better photo imo, I expect you get put into the marriage category due to your personality, I imagine you (like everyone here) wants rampant sex with as many women as possible - if you had posted this photo I would've said you were at least 1 point better looking and slimmer than it depends on the type of girl you're after - you don't look so much like you need to lose weight now (but you know, girls like abs)

nice, almost as big as boogie's arms

nice gyno

You look like Adam from Adam ruins everything but swole

:)

is that a good thing

It's much better yes. My friend pulls that exact face when he does something strenuous haha!
If you're taking a photo of yourself you need to show at least 95% of your face. I'd say you look fine but there's room for improvement (mainly moving the camera slightly further away from your face)

Meh, eating too much during puberty will do that.

this is a disingenuous photo, it's sideways and your eye is half closed and you're wearing headphones - awkward out of ten and girls can sense that insecurity
you do look like a fun guy and you a good looking

you fell for a meme

im just glad im not ugly im just that bad at taking pictures tbqfh famalamadingdong

Am I cute, fit?

I bet you're a manlet

Yeah I haven't been here in a while.

Meme sauce?

I'd do you doggie style

the secret to being attractive (as opposed to just handsome/having the potential to be handsome) is a terrible but true meme and it's to love yourself and be confident about who you are and what you like to do. It's a catch 22 if you've been out of the game a while (which I assume your are since you're actually bothered about being rated by anonymous girls/boys/neckbeards on an internet forum) because what you want to do is get girls and that colours a lot of your perspectives when doing things
Eh
saying nice gyno to someone is a meme, you don't have gyno
Your legs are too long for your body, at least you're not a doglet but it doesn't suit your form, you'd be cuter if you were more compact. Your face isn't symmetrical and you loo a bit bug eyed, your ears are also not floppy or smooth.
Sorry doggo you're just no good.

You're cute. :)
My advice in regards to weight is to just start lifting and clean up your diet. Also maybe run a 500 caloric deficit once you add the gym into your daily expenditure. You have a good frame and you aren't super overweight, if you work hard and eat clean you could have a nice beach body in a few months.
Pic not related

Pretty sure this is you you fat faggot.

silvestre is that fucking you?

>43607567
Wow! I didn't know Marcello Alvarez browsed Veeky Forums.

Get a life u neckbeard cuck.

Posting from work :^)

sven cucksson

This should be better? There's a filter but I don't have many selfies. Never took many.