How many plates do I need to lift before she’s mine?

How many plates do I need to lift before she’s mine?

You posted nearly an identical thread earlier with the same fucking picture. She’s got a beautiful face but has a complete dfc which is trash and you’re a faggot. Go back to r9k.

IDK how many plates does CHAD lift?

Below 11% bf
>abs
>decent bicep+tricep
Lifting a lot won't get you a girl if you're a fat fuck manlet. You can find a qt if you look ANYWHERE near like pic related

lol, women like thick bodies because it looks strong, your pic look weak

What lifts do I have to do to get Brad's face, hair and charisma?

Is that how you think it works?
>Say hi to qt
>You bring up you lift cause youre boring as fuck and have nothing else to talk about
>She asks how much you bench out of politeness
> "Ehhhh ehhhh 2plt8"
> Oh user thats no nearly enough, Chad here benches 4plt8 so imma fuck him instead, try again when you bench at least 5
>Ohh ohh s-sorry d-dint mean to waste your time stacey

Kys please

>Have good genetics
>Have good genetics
>Talk to yourself in front of a mirror all day

Most women don't care about your lardass "thick" bod unless you got a sign of a six pack.

She has delicious armpits.

Your 1RM + 1

> i would kiss the lips
> i would kiss the nose
> i would kiss the armpits

You’ve been on Veeky Forums all day? Get a job you fucking loser.

Tfw im on fit allday and i have a meme job

they do, thick body are strong, they want strong sperm and feel secure

For reps

You dont need to be strong in order to get a girl like that, just and attractive face and not being fat

Having money helps, but then again being strong will get you nowhere, no girl cares about how strong you are, or at least most women doesnt

>Having money helps

Understatement of the century.

just be yourself, dumb fuck

Projection.jpg

more

Women only care about money

Pl8s don't mean shit to anyone

4 plates plus a pizza :^)

If you have to ask this question, no lifting will get you a girl like this.

>cant stand normal people
>have people I talk to that think they are my "friends" but merely due to work
>cant stand them
>had a few gfs
>felt great but somehow more lonely than usual
>just want a girl to be my partner without needing to have her life displayed on social media

why is this so hard

I feel the same way user
I even get likes from some qts on sites like OKC, but most of the time I don't bother messaging them because they seem too normal and I know the only reason I'm interested is because they're attractive. I just want a girl who's not very popular with anyone and likes to stay inside most of the time.

>blemish under armpit

can’t unsee
2/10

Women think abs=strong. Take the red pill you faggot

At least someone else is the same way. I would take an average girl if it meant she actually really cared about me and didn't use all that unnecessary social media garbage.

This Chad was her boyfriend for 3 years. When they met, he was broke as fuck, lived in New York as a striving model and he didn't even go talk to her, it was her that wanted to meet him.

So all you need is to be tall (Eric is 6'4), model tier facial aesthetics and low body fat with little muscle

I would lick

It's simple. Enough so that it's too heavy and you drop the bar on your neck.

DELET.

hes not chad, hes brad. If youve seen him talk youd see hes soft. No chad aggressiveness.

Reversed. Brad has to seem aggressive since he's insecure. Chad is not afraid to be aggressive but does what he wants with little emotion. Chad is a stoic. Chadus Aurelius is his full name

need app to remove photoshop and makeup

looks like someone bulked through the summer

Enough to get big.
iirc last thread she's actually married to a fat manlet with no money.

Chad doesn't need to be aggressive boiii. While Brad does whatever he can to scrap his way up the social ladder, Chad can wear anime shirts in public or be awkward around girls and it always works out in his favor.

perhaps not all women fit the selfish, shallow pattern we think they follow?

Still, that guy is fat af