Why haven't you invested in caffeine pills yet Veeky Forums?

Why haven't you invested in caffeine pills yet Veeky Forums?
>has more caffeine than the liquid jew
>less expensive
>might not have the same taste or experience as a sip, but is much better in the long run

Or you could stop being a caffeine addict. Ps I’m 135 lbs and laying in bed at 7pm so don’t take my advice

I did bc getting a great deal of $1 a can (for buying in bulk) still costs more than equivalent of pills.

just steal the energy drink cans from the super market. If you workout 3 times a week you need 3 cans a week, one for each workout
coffee is good but you don't know how much caffeine is there in each spoon

lel I do this unironically. lookup the cart walkout method. lots of stores have no chase policies so you can load up a cart full of shit and just walk out of the store with it. don't do it in your hometown and don't park somewhere the employees can capture your plates. i can go more in depth if anyone has questions.

Sips are the only thing keeping me alive i have lots of pills anyway

Go on

Yeah I'll also start bulking on Soylent products and sleep exactly 8.5 hours in the anatomical position while meditating and refraining from any thoughts of hobbies or fun because that would cut into my schedule of passionless cookie cutter lifts to gain an aesthetic goal dictated by others that I will use to eventually talk to a female and possibly receive sexual attention but probably not because I am the type of boring social retard that doesn't sip tasty beverages.

Do you take soy pills too? I just got done with a relaxing stretch session and hot shower but I just had to stop everything to express how much you are ass. You are just ass.

Lmao

>being this ruthless

I don't doubt somebody fucking pulls shit like this. I started a security guard training course and they taught me that the guards there legit aren't allowed to do anything but call the police. You've just gotta be confident as fuck and keep walking no matter what they do.

I remember stealing a bottle of rum from a liquor store by doing this once, the chick working at the counter was being a little cunt and wasnt gonna let me buy anything cause my mate (with a fully grown beard) didn't have his i.d.
So I literally just walked straight past her, picked up my bottle of rum off the shelf and walked straight back past, waved it at her as I left, and she started to FREAK - but she couldn't do shit and she knew it hahahah.

Generally if I was going to steal energy drinks from a supermarket, I'd just walk in there, drink it in the store and leave it on some random shelf then walk back out. Did this the other day after my workout, forgot to bring a shake with me so I went to the nearest supermarket and ate some random protein bar and washed it down with some random protein drink.

Then every time I go and do my groceries at the local store, I wear a special jacket with 2 massive pockets and steal ~$20 worth of shit each time. Usually a 10 dollar pack of coffee grounds, so I haven't spent a fucking dollar on coffee in months.

How far will one go for just a /sip/?

Buddy used to steal huge items like toilet paper packs, watermelons, a child's bike, etc by lifting the item over his head and walking right out of the store with it like a fucking trophy. No one ever questioned it.

Act like you're supposed to be doing it, and people assume you are

Underrated post

>ultra black

my nigga

I take them every day. they remove all the fun out of coffee, though. you don't even get the smell.

I used to talk at a grocery store and if you walk in and walk out confidently, nobody will say anything. Just walk out like you actually paid for the stuff. If the alarm goes off, just keep going. Nobody is going to stop you.

Don't this shit at Target though. You will get your shit kicked in.
Target security operates under different parameters than your average security person that is contracted out. Target actually has their own crime unit and their in-house security personnel. If you gonna steal shit, do it from walmart, the supermarket, or whatever else, just don't do it at target. Not worth it.

I use both. I prefer pills in the morning or when it's cold, and /alternativesips/ with lunch

because caffeine pills are cost ineffective. Without the taurine your body cant absorb shit for caffeine so out of the 150-200 mg or whatever you take in pill your body is filtering the majority out without it reaching your bloodstream.

I worked at Walmart and they literally have no one with authority to stop you. Most of the cameras are fake, and they say "security, please sweep aisle X" every few minutes to dissuade thieves... but there is no security.

Not to mention basically everyone workng there is either an old black woman or a stoned teenager.

485 Billion in revenue, how the fuck does this happen when they run their stores like shit?

Ive been to walmart like 3 times its been a shitshow everytime with kids just not paying for shit and eating it in the isles. I literally had to ask to pay for shit and the cashier looked like he could give a fuck if I walked away, like he was annoyed I wanted to check out a single small item and not walk.

I know for a fact that they have “secret shoppers.”

I bought some caffeine pills but feel like the 200 mg barley stimulates me as opposed to a 5 hour energy I feel great with the 5 hour but hardly even feel awake after I pop a 200 mg caffeine pill. What is wrong with me fit bros?

t. boomer

I'm surprised that the EC stack doesn't get talked about anymore, desu

>stealing watermelons and bikes
>no one even questions it anymore
Murica, the post

I used to pop 200mg caffeine pills but I noticed that I get more buzz out of a cup of coffee so I just drink a coffee in the morning

Man I wish ephedrine was legal here, caffeine doesn't compare to the boost I get from this stuff

I did that and got pretty cut but then started getting heart palpitations. Everyone else doing it probably died

I have
Pic related, 5€/20 tablets. I use two pills per drink so that's 10 energy drinks for five euro-bucks. Much cheaper than buying a sip every day. Tastes alright too, like generic energydrink but not as strong

>but then started getting heart palpitations
How much were you taking? One 25mg cap + caffeine is enough to get me from morning to night without getting hungry.

I see crackheads all around downtown and I imagine that will be me if I start on the sips.

>implying you’d survive long enough to become a crackhead

I'm too St tolerant for just caffeine. Mix some ephedrine with it and I'm g2g though

Because most people are too afraid to ask for it since it's otc.

But it's not it because of the people who had heart attacks on it, it's otc because people use to to make meth.

Don't be afraid user. Just ask for primatine or bronkaid. You won't get busted for shit. They just take your Id so they can make sure you're not buying too much of it for making meth.

Stim tolerant*

i literally did this last Sunday, 10 bucks for 100 200mg tablets, saves so much money.

if we wanted cost efficiency we would just use caffeine pills

there is a reason why we sip

>not drinking monster for the taste

S I P B O Y S

I know this feel, I don't understand why but coffee and energy drinks are more effective than caffeine pills