Mystery Pump

Why is Storj pumping? I see nothing about it anywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

bittox.com/2017/11/13/leaked-palm-beach-confidential-november-edition/#disqus_thread
blog.plan99.net/the-resolution-of-the-bitcoin-experiment-dabb30201f7
reddit.com/r/storj/comments/7cwxs6/sonm_and_storj_partnership_confirmed_deleted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its been all over biz brainlet

Vitalik transferring before The Raid.

O.o

Just woke up, can't wake up. have I missed this one? Or jump on? If it is what says, it's just started?

Just started, Fool. > Sleep

Some blog posted that storj was palmbeach confidential of this month

this
bittox.com/2017/11/13/leaked-palm-beach-confidential-november-edition/#disqus_thread

Not all of us are high caliber traders that can afford coke like (you), Sherlock. *Reference intended.

reminder that bch is the one real bitcoin
blog.plan99.net/the-resolution-of-the-bitcoin-experiment-dabb30201f7

bump this will be the God tier coin.

This is so stupid. PBC already has Storj on their buy list with a buy up to price. They don't recommend coins that they have already recommended.

No shit. Buying some now. I can only afford 1k. will I make it? I have more, but its locked up on hitbtc in some aids ridden money skelley bullshit, and no telling when I will get it back. last time, they locked up 600 bucks, and took three months to get it back to me. After I get it back, I'm only going to trade on Bittrex. I know where they are.

WTF is everybody so obsessed with PBC? Don't you fools realize it's fucking peanuts to predict gainers during a bubble? Literally 95% of the coins have gone up like crazy.

The one who will correctly predict the burst of the bubble is the one who you should listen to.

That being said, i bought 100k just to surf the wave :)

GET the FUCK OFF THIS THREAD, you AIDS RIDDEN SOMALI BUTT PIRATE.

Those bags must be so heavy. lol

Tweeka Pajeet shills the same coins more than once, Tard. There is so many neets and normies that sniff his butt crack, it's a self fulfilling prophecy. Anything he touches turns to Gold.

He never picks the same coin twice. He keeps it on the list with a buy up to price, but he always picks a new coin with every monthly newsletter. Also this month it is a solar coin. He made that very clear in his last newsletter.

We are going to shoot past the moon with this one. To infinity and beyond!

Honestly STORJ is great.

Do they have a working product btw?

if they have i'll go all in

reddit.com/r/storj/comments/7cwxs6/sonm_and_storj_partnership_confirmed_deleted/

GUYS BUY IT ALLLLLLLL

Solar coin. Welp, the only way for THAT to go up would be for Tweeka to shill it. He is rather intelligent, so I seriously doubt it. Doind such a thing would ruin his reputation. It is eventually going to zero. Solar and Wind power are a Dead Meme of the bygone Gore/ Clinton / Obama muh renewable energy scam. Solar and wind are extremely high cost low yield energy production with MASSIVE carbon footprint. WHERE THE FUCK do YOU THINK THE MONASITE THAT PRODUCES THE RARE EARTH ELEMENTS THAT THEY MAKE THE SOLAR PANELS WITH COMES FROM? MINING. THAT'S RIGHT DUMBFUCK. tHE METALS THAT MAKE WIND TRUBINES COMES FROM MINIING. THE OILS THAT LUBRICATES THEM COMES FROM DRILLING. IF IT CANT BE MINED, IT HAS TO BE GROWN. You fucking uneducated Muh Solar coin shills. TRUMP IS GOING TO DEFUND IT ALL. The solar and wind scam is part of the deep state trying to take down Trump. It will be eradicated as he Drains The Swamp. DON'T invest in this pajeet scam coin, kiddies.

It has begun

Oh shit... HANG ON TIGHT!

yeah hang on for that failed pnd

Just because (you) fail doesn't mean a Vitalik Transfer to Storj will fail to pump it. You two are leagues apart, I assure you. Run along upstairs, now, Mum has tendies ready.

They have over 2k costumers in their working plataform

I never said any of that. I said exactly what was said in the last newsletter, that the coin for November would be a solar coin.

Shill this all you want but don't make stuf up and say it is the PBC pick. It was the pick in April. I will not be the pick again.

>predicted Storj a month ago
>tried to get Veeky Forums on board
>everyone just ignored me

I think everyone was accumulating. Wish I had paid attention.

all in now. already lost 500$ today because im an idiot who makes irrational decisions. kamikaze mode now.

Please tell me you didn't fall for the SLR scam or the BCH Scam, user? Anyway, Godspeed here. Welcome aboard.

11k by today

Hop on board biz tards, once we break the 90 resistance it will be moon time

I fucking JUSTd myself trying to play the dips just now. REEEEEE

let's get rich /biz