About to start EC stack with an A for Adderall

About to start EC stack with an A for Adderall.

Adderall was just perscribed for ADHD. And I'm trying to cut weight.

I'm 28, lived a good life. Wish me luck!

>EC stack
why taking ephedrine too, just stay with the amphetamine

You look like a redditor

adderall is literally amphetamines

congrats, you are a cracker speedweed, die quickly please

Nope, Reddit was annoying as fuck. The only comments you see are some fucktard that all the other fucktards upvote.

Here all the fucktards like me get equal attention.

Nah, I'd prefer weed but randoms at work ya know.

Other than that, quit being a little bitch.

you look like a pixar movie poster

An EC stack is literally the last thing you need for cutting weight, seriously.

Not sure how to take that but... Ok.

Yeah yeah I need to learn how to cut calories first blah blah blah.

I'm the typical cheater lazy fatass who wants the easy way out. Believe it or not I had lost 35 lbs before I took that pic. Gained back about ten now because of eating my feelings, but now I'm getting back on the horse because if not I might as well kill myself.

No, before cutting calories I would actually start to hit the weights in the gym combined with some cardio and eating more unprocessed foods. If you are looking for an easy way out your "results" will not be sustainable, just saying.

Honestly I want to, but my habit making skills are pure shit. I'm getting a stationary bike for some cardio but getting to the gym consistently has never been a strong suit.

I'm spending too much effort getting over crippling depression. Hopefully later on but I gotta do what I can.

If you really suffer from crippling depression, then cutting weight should not be on the top of your list. Judging by the pic you aren't fat. And if you can't hit the weights, do some more sports or eat more properly- well then you can't. And then you won't cut some weight with some sustainable results. It's as simple as that.
Oh, and by the way: Don't get your hands on an EC stack. Bad choice.

If adderall isn't enough to blunt your appetite, EC isn't going to do anything for you.

I want to lean out so I can at least get laid with girls I'm actually attracted to.

Actually I'm doing the EC first. Won't have my Adderall for a week or so.

you really don't need the adderall, if you are taking 600mg of caffeine a day and still struggling to stay active/focused you have bigger problems

This mindset won't get you the girls - you are (and probably appear to them as) too needy.

Who says I can't act? Lol

Spent the last ten years learning how to not act needy. And if I get a nice body I'll probably have the ego boost I need to not have to act anymore.

Yeah I haven't started the EC at all. Just some coffee here and there. Is ephedrine seriously as powerful as Adderall?

whats up with your body stubble

I don't shave I just keep it short.

Look like shit without trim and I don't have the patience or the body to bother shaving it that often.

ephedrine is like a mild amphetamine, it's used in the production of methamphetamine, so yes it is powerful, combining amphetamine and ephedrine is stupid, don't fucking do it.

Oh look another person who has crippling depression

How'd you get prescribed? Asked a regular doc?

My sister has ADHD, and I'm fairly certain I do, too, but my parents never cared about my mental health because I wasn't a cutter like her.

25 now and starting to sweat the projects piling up at work, get distracted by my huge list of things to do, so don't do any of them until one has a deadline and hyperfocus on that one thing at the last second. Is this diagnosable or am I just a lazy, instant gratification cunt?

fuck no homo op but you're cute

Do you want to fucking die?

Just make an appointment with a nearby psychiatrist, tell them that your sister has it and you're pretty sure you do to.

If you could act then you'd already be set. Don't get fit for external needs dude, do it for yourself and the rest will come.