Veeky Forums tattoo thread

Veeky Forums tattoo thread

>having a tattoo
>not being a degenerate
choose one

Log off grandpa

Who else /made tattoo decisions before their tastes developed but now see humor in it/
Nah but I actually like these bad boys. Fully embrace the stupidity of this decision

> browsing here
> not being a degenerate

Pretty gud tbqh

Tattoos trigger millenials user. Please dont

Millennials love minimal geometric tattoos

They all think they can be the CEO of a publishing company with a tattoo on their neck that they can cover up with their hair or something

For me it's funny, full sleeves/chest pieces/ back pieces/ leg pieces, or nothing.

It looks like the nigger version of Kratos is taking a shit.

Also why id one forearm huge and the other tiny? not to mention that square body.

I'm be filing a lawsuit if someone put that trash on me.

Why is this user so clutch.

Kek

>XD us hip millenials are so trendy BAZINGA XD

wonder how much it costs to live there

It's manhattan beach so 1.5-2 mil, and that's just property. IDK about cost of living in LA.
You can do it user, but it's never going to be a layed back low key beach community ever again.

Why would you want to live in a festering costal cesspit full of self absorbed liberal douchebags?

>He doesn't see the view

If you’re a cool as shit and get those thighs nice and joosy it will look very badass with some light shorts.

>Understands Israel is our greatest ally
Fucking kill yourself and don't ever post this meme again retard

Boomers are trash. Gen Z is the restoration of society.

>understands israel
>greatest ally
Pick one

I was typing about how awkward those are going to be in your 30s but I'm glad you made peace with it

>Understands Israel is our greatest ally
whoever did this have some explanations to do.

pol pls go

My final form is somebody's drunk built dad doing a cannon ball into a backyard pool at a summer barbecue, so yeah I've made complete peace with my dolphins.
If I had a different personality it'd be an issue you're right.

dyel

Instagram really fucked me up, there's so many great artists out there whom I'd love getting tattooed by, but they're all too expensive and out of the way. many people now even book appointments, then fly in from other countries, get tattooed and then fly back.
Planning on doing that when I have a few hundred bucks hanging around in my pockets, some tattoos I've seen are beautiful.

>inb4 degenerate
Fuck off

Pic related

nothing fancy but i love it

I didn't fly out to Japan specifically for my tattoo but it was in my plans while I was down there for a while. I'm probably going fly down and get her to do a few more anime tattoos with in the next two years as I don't trust any Western artists to do them.

Did you leave out the head until you get a gf?

i live in SF. ive gotten something from that shop but i have just never been able to afford brucius. looks great user.

that's awesome. where did you get it?

thanks! look up @pokeeeeeeeoh on instagram

Copying from another thread

There’s too much negativity in the world, godspeed user

fucking kek

that is beautiful

this is false

>kretus

cool

If I ever look like I lift I will legitimately get Devil Jin's torso markings and the red forehead opening at the top of the sternum...

There is someone in my gym who has fire tattoos on his ankles, like the old tshirt flames.

I always wonder if he runs faster because of those tats

Me before winter bulk

Goal body right here

Real nice user. Not my cup of tea style-wise, but it's really well done. You get my point, after seeing the great stuff some tattooers do, I don't want to risk getting something sub par by some fuck up "artist". I've got a few tattoos and I've always pondered for a a while who the artist was gonna be before getting them.

This is cool as well. This kind of style seems to be going strong right now. I thinks it's called "minimalist" style. There also a similar branch called ignorant style tattoos, which are awesome in their own way

I'm trying to think of a tattoo that looks cool and has a story behind it but i can, which really sucks cause i'd like to cover up some scars

Don’t mind the ass

Don't fret it bro. Look up some designs you like, contact artists and show them, tell them how you would like to get it modified and stuff.

Or you can just tell an artist what you want, like a bird or a rose or whatever, and let them draw it for you. In my experience, 9 times out of then you'll love it, especially if you looked thru their other works and like their style.

Also, don't think TOO much about meaning. While it is nice to have a tattoo that reminds you of something, you can get one just because you like it or it looks cool, that doesn't make it stupid or whatever.

N-no homo.

Back when I was your age it was much harder to troll people :-)

>all my tattoo ideas are cringy as fuck
>cant bring myself to actually get one

Yean I'm bretty big it's just a weird camera angle

>eyebrow showing through hair

what did he mean by this

B T F O
T
F
O

fit only minds women asses
>hurr blu bord

why does it look like zyzz has a whiteboard stuffed into his pants

test

>running shoes
Never gonna make it

There's a chick in one of my lectures with her name as a tramp stamp

No one ever makes fun of her for it?

Nurses are professionals, user

>thats awesome
its a fucking nonsensical stick drawing that you put on your body permanently. fuck off

I know this chick that does permanent make-up tattoos for cancer survivors, people with scars/birth marks etc (e.g tattooing them so it looks like they have eyebrows again, tattooing over a noticeable mark with skin colour ink, shit like that) so that got me thinking

could i get a more attractive face tattooed over my real face?

>I've never seen anime in my life despite posting on an anime website

what did he mean by this

Here’s mine. I did it myself.

I grew up in the beach cities and have spent considerable time driving around Manhattan for work. There are better views to be had without stupid southern California prices. The neighborhoods are a pain in the ass to get around, tight alleys, shit layout. It's not worth it. Also nice property there is going to cost you much more than 2 mil unless you're living in some outdated property.

manhattan is in new york you stupid fuck

What a retardedly large image

>2560x1440
>png
user we are running out of internet

oh I thought he meant manhattan, kansas

Veeky Forums Destiny?

I like this image mind if i save it?

is this a girl?

More like the complete downfall of society.

What's a beaner doing with nazi tattoos lmao.

Thoughts on getting this if you're a low test beta dyel?

Just one anons opinion but chemical structure tattoos are cringey, science fan garbage and show that you don't understand biology or biochemistry or neurology. It's always some psychology bachelor with an oxytocin structure like "it's the looove chemical"
It's also one of the disgust chemicals and a lactation chemical and does a bunch of other unrelated shit. fMRI has never proved anything and its overuse displays psychologists lack of physiology understanding.

Anyway. A testosterone chemical structure is pretty cringey.

I like the doodle

Kind of a weird angle but here's mine.

the most recent

Bet you do faggot

gay feces meatball arm tattoo .jpeg

Don't like the forehead web, but the rest looks pretty damn nice.

if it's not something as a rite of passage it's just decoration. decoration is for women and faggots.

>DOORS STUCK
There go my fucking sides, god i sometimes miss those days

I made a tatto but kind of regret it because now I want to be 'clean' to see the gains
Pic related, it is on my right forearm

>being this insecure and weak minded

It's quite obvious who the real faggot is here

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

kek nice projection

Gen Z is genuinely mentally ill from the shit they've grown up with.

If i would ever get a tatoo it's one of those thing or full sleve on both arm
Little user tatoo are litteraly faggot tier

Is that sloth from the goonies?