Just watched the newest spider man with my mom and sister and the were going nuts over how "ripped" spidy was

Just watched the newest spider man with my mom and sister and the were going nuts over how "ripped" spidy was

as soon as he takes his shirt off my sister
>whoa, look at that body!

What is the point of lifting if normies think this skelly is "ripped" and "impressive"

>lifting for normies
oops!

>lifting for your sister

Obviously you aren't giving them anything else to look at

Dude, fucking kill yourself.

>lifting for your mom

>lifting for anyone other than your mom
kys

Your mom and sister were giving you hints if you get fit theyll take you to plowtown

it never ceases to amazes me how the guys who lift for women are simultaneously so oblivious to what women consider attractive

>not lifting for your dad
Nnnnoooo homo

Veeky Forums thinks this is what women want

```ripped''' has always meant lean though. Normies usually call big "buff" or something to that effect.

How old are you that you only just realized this?

Anyway the idea body is both big and lean which is also the hardest body to get. Aim for lean if you want a quick and easy way to impress normies. Aim for "buff" if you want to challenge yourself, make gains, feel more energetic, happier and stronger.

I love the low standards of todays women. When I take off my stained shirt and casually reach around something (i.e. flexing) they loudly proclaim me "ripped" and "impressive.
I guess I should thank Spiderman.

kek

He is in good shape, take a photo of yourself.

They want that but with spidey face and without the roidbalding

Muscles on men are nice big tits on women. Rare and preferred. Just like men settle with smaller tits women settle with smaller muscles

Here it is. I only look dyel because I have a shirt on.

>cousin
>15
>abs
>solid

Jealous he's more lean than you and can do flips/run on walls?

Woman here, i prefer tom's body hands down. That guy looks like a geodude.

post tits

Ottermode is what women want. Only gay men want huge/buff.

Now post pics of your mon and sister.

Athletic wigh emphasis on beinc lean looking is probably THE most sought after physique... But i guess thats ottermode

>Woman (male) here

Well he is the natty limit so it makes sense.

The meme that died too soon

The narrow muscled waist line is big turn on for them. The old body builders had that down.

>What is the point of lifting if normies think this skelly is "ripped" and "impressive"
so that when you actually get big and someone sees you, they will be moister than an oyster

Dude, there was a study that linked male attractiveness to females with low body fat. Hence the love for the six-pack. Anybody can get one when low on fat.

rekt

This thread is the heartbeat of fit, appearing like clockwork at a constant interval.

lmao

bitches like muscle which they see when you use them, they dont like bloated bodybuilders that have muscles hard as a rock and which don't even flex when you move about and are always pumped

>mfw

>scroll of truth meme.jpg

>lifting for girls
are you retarderd?

Fuck me Tom pls.

This pic reminds me of Malcolm in the middle for some reason

nothing wrong with this, baka

I've heard a lot of women totally shit on heavily muscled guys.

> he looks ridiculous!
> ugh too big
> pahhaha! so comical he looks like a cartoon

>sibling love anime
At least choose a good one.
Ok, it wasn’t awful but still...

lose weight and stop being jealous flabby

This. 'Ripped' meaning someone ripped the fat off of you.

Muscles like anything else, can only be pulled off to the extreme if the person has extremely positive facial aesthetics.

>summer camp counselor when I was in high school
>counseling session for 6th-7th graders, which was the fucking worst
>string bean fuckers who just hit puberty jerking each other off over "dude you have abs you're so ripped!"
>have to listen to 12 and 13 year old girls gush over how hot string bean motherfuckers are because of their string bean abs
>meanwhile a kid who has been playing football since he was 7 but is kinda fat is trucking all the string beans during rec sports but gets bullied for being pudgy
women are born retarded, live retarded, and die retarded

and yet the life of most people on Veeky Forums revolves around their existence.

He is handsome AND muscular. If he was ugly, they wouldnt have said anything

I've been through a lot of (mostly failed) bulk and cut cycles, but I can tell you that at my smallest/weakest, I seem to get the most mires. I'm pretty sure normies get fooled by proportionsuch easier then lifters. Lifters know what to look for in a physique, such as forearms, traps, waist/chest fullness. Normies see biceps, shoulders and abs and their mind just makes the rest up after they assume the guy is ripped

To better yourself physically and mentally.

Well first of all if they set the bar low, all the better for you. Also remember, regular folks care more about how you've been doing in the kitchen than they do in the gym.

tbf he looked better than I expected

Are you actually bigger than him? If so, show us.

If his physique is astonishing to the people who see you every day, you're likely lagging behind him. Fix yourself.

wasn't that guy on strengthwars or something?

sister pussy is best pussy

Can confirm.

t. lucky man with twin sister

WHO THE FUCK LIFTS FOR NORMIES?! WHY DOESN'T OP JUST WANNA BECOME A STRONG, AGILE AND SHREDDED CYBORG LIKE THE REST OF US. STOP BEING A FAGGOT, OP!

>ywn fuck the girl version of yourself

All you really need is to be neither fat nor a skeleton.

HE

they're shitting on roid bois.

If you're natty, you literally should never worry about getting too musclular

Everyone in this thread is being retarded. You need to have actual muscle mass and be lean to look like OP’s pic. You all shit on him for his lack of aesthetics and size, yet I guarantee he looks better than 95% of the posters here. As another user said, all you have to do is take a picture of yourself in the mirror and compare.

dude tell story please

DUBS
PUT ME IN LE SCREEN SHOT

This is true. My sister compares me to dudes in movies and says that I'm too veiny

Raimi's version looked better.

if you care about what normies think, youre the normie

this

If your mom and sister didn't say
>he's not as big as you tho, user

You're a dyle

Because you probably dont look as good at that fagoot.

Post ur hot pics if you're so far ahead of spidey then big boy.

Can't wait to see how hot you look ;^)

CAN'T

Chicks like definition or cut bodies not bulky bodies.

>Peter Parker is full ottermode in highschool
>He's also a loser nerd
Least believable part of that movie.

>He is an awkward teenager just like all of us!!

I want to FUCK that 15 year old (as played by a 21 year old)

>What is the point of lifting if normies think this skelly is "ripped" and "impressive"
They think he's attractive. Even if he was a complete skelly he'd still be a qt.
They see a guy who takes care of himself.

He looks pretty good to be honest

Don't let Veeky Forums trick you into becoming bearmode, or powerlifter mode, or whatever the term they use for fatass nowadays.

KEEP

Hearty chuckle

>tfw when you have a little brother instead of a hot little sister

GETTING

>big muscle meathead is upset that women prefer normal sized lean men instead of oversized, small cocked, roided up freaks

AWAY

WITH

Usudiidkskfk

>tfw there are cucks on this board right now who are so beta they let other men bang THEIR sister

Never gonna make it user.

kys fucking faggot

you mean hot older sister that invites her friends over to abuse and have their way with you for hours and hours