>Tfw look fucking good as fuck now
>Tfw i feel like i could attract a better girl than any of my exes were
>Tfw got past 42.5kg OHP

GUYS
GO TO THE BARBER
NOW

>barber
home cut gang

i want to shave my shit isis beard but i look like a faggot when i do that and always immediately regret it.

Ask me how i know your haircut is garbage

Fuck that, i've been cutting my hair with a machine before but nothing, nothing, is better than an actual barber , my friend
Trim is the best word

My haircut is garbage because I'm balding, not because I do it at home

tfw retarded barber cant do a good haircut

Get an old Italian man, or an old Russian woman to cut your hair. You won't regret it.

will i be pretty if i grow my hair out?
is something like this alright?

Don't get anyone like that, get someone young who isn't totally out of touch with modern style

Awful advice

Go find someone young but who has a senior or experienced title and costs a bit extra. You want someone ambitious because they want to give good results for more success.

> go to turkish barber
> fucks my shit up, barely tapers my sides
> pay £12
> get a pair of clippers and haircutting scissors
> fuck my shit up a few times
> grows back pretty quickly
> eventually learn
> irregular skull shape on sides so taper my sides manually with no blade guard
> also use unguarded to trip my top and fade it into sides

I think my experience with turkish barbers fucked me. I still can't do my back for shit will need to go to some sort of hairdresser but will go to a more expensive one so some shitskin doesn't fuck me up again

I used to go to male barbers only but I would always get a shit haircut, went to a woman and ended up getting a significant improvement.

me

Who doesn't go to a barber? That's like not going to the dentist or eye doctor regularly.

>exe doctor
>regularly
You are shitting me right

I want to grow my hair to chin length, fuck off

1pl8 OHP is required to post here, kiddo.

post pic

The stupid part is I hate going to the barber more than going to the doctor or dentist.

I am amazed how just a bit of hair care can really change your appearance.

Changing my hairstyle and adding a bit of dye took my 3/10 face to 7-8/10 face

literally my haircut from my turkish barber my dude, it's good but not on some white boi

OP here, it made me look from a 17 yo to an actual 25 yo
Same you never know how fucked you'll get when you leave, the doctor on the other hand won't shit on your head so to speak

Chad always has great hair that girls like to touch. Having a great haircut also validates pretty much any outfit you wear within reason.

Don't do it at home, don't go to fucking Turks and don't go to cheap barbers. Go to a more expensive barber or even get some chick to cut it in a salon.

However, know what you want and actually relate it to them clearly. Also, if you find someone good, go to them regularly and they'll get better at cutting your hair personally.

Skin fade gang baby

Easies way to look 100 percent beautiful

I've had the same barbers for years and never have an issue. I go in to see if my dude is there, and if he is I just sit down and get my usual. I don't really trust anyone else honestly. You need to find one barber who get's your hair and stick with them.

You're right.

But jokes on them, I'm going bald fast.

Top tip for you guys, be related to a barber who comes to your house and cuts your hair if you cook dinner and let him steal some of your beers.

Black dudes have it pretty easy when it comes to haircuts. I live near the sketchiest black barbershop and sometimes play cards with the old fuck who owns it. Nice guy, tells me he's got the easiest job in the world because everyone asks for the same cut.

Im only half black though and my hair is jew fro tier so takes months to curl unlike my brothers (im middle hes on the right)

If anyone knows a good barber in Stockholm please respond, I am in desperate need of someone who knows what they're doing.

No it didnt

Fuck off loser

Hey, play with the chips you've got. I don't have any real curl in my hair despite my father having fairly curly hair because Irish. I'm kind of glad to be honest because I can just get an undercut (which in my opinion is probably the second easiest haircut in the world).

This isn't even a meme, I let my hair grow out in my post-military edgelord phase and I looked like a curly haired bum, got a good hair cut and shave recently and I don't look like a loser anymore. Add the noob gains Ive been getting and Im a completely new person, get mires and more female attention now too.

You having a bad day user?

Theres a lot of straight hair aesthetics.
Why you think people get perms?
Just get it short on the sides and a number 4/5 on stop to start until you find your zone.

>Tfw got past 42.5kg OHP

Stopped reading there. Unfortunately it was the end anyway so I wasted all that time reading the first 2 lines

I've found my niche just fine, cheers for the advice though mang.

>barber starts trying to talk to you

Thats the ticket baby

But long hair is in style right now, user
>not being the jacked guy with styled long hair instead of the cookie cutter gym bro

I've been busy as shit for months. I now have a fringe that touches the bottom of my nose and the sides come down past my ears. It actually suits me surprisingly enough and my gf loves it but I think it's time for a buzz cut lads.

>hating going to the barber or dentist

grow the fuck up user. having someone take care of you and handle your teeth or hair is comfy as fuck.

fugg anons I showed my barber pic related and got the sweetest haircut of my life.

low fade side part is god tier

Present. Around here, professional barbers are either sandniggers with no skill who don't know what a fade is, or flashy faggots who literally charge $65+ dollars for a trim.
So fuck it, keeping my shit buzzed. Don't need a professional to keep that looking decent.

I never hated going to the dentist desu.

Anyone's hairline run high above the ear? Is there a hairstyle that compliments this?

>tfw hair is too thin on side to pull this off properly.

This pic is a month and a half old, a bit after taking it I went to a barber and he fucked my hair, I still regret going there.
I have been letting it grow, but since my graduation is coming soon I'll probably get the sides shorter.
My long term goal is to let it grow way more, I wanna see how it gets.
When I get home I'll post a recent pic.

Also, I know I'm thin as fuck, I'm trying my best to bulk up.

>this
Get yourself a nice old fashioned barber that you give 20 bucks and he gives you the best haircut of your life

I always talk with my barbers what's so bad about it?

>42.5 kg OHP
How many reps?

>local barber
>only one male barber in the entire place
>always at least 3 people waiting for him to cut their hair
>tfw he cut my hair a year ago when it was quiet and nobody else was there and it was the best cut i've ever had
>tfw all the women hairdressers there are shit and just don't get it
need more male barbers senpai

>GUYS
>GO TO THE BARBER

I'm arways at barberr, riftin weights shamefur american

I have the /middleclassmom/ barber, only £7.50 and go for the bladee shade sides back long fringe and top.

best cut UK 2017

>got past 42.5kg OHP
nice dude i'm still stuck at 40kg and I'm doing 3x5 :'(

also I can only afford haircuts once a month, so i've got another week or so left but damn do I love how I look with a fresh trim

literally every shitskin i see in london has this faggy haircut

looks like a bird nest

I've literally got the Dylan Roof haircut

UNDERRATED POST EXCELLENT WORD PLAY 10/10

I took the pic with a bad camera, but there are some nice curls that a lot of girls I know like to play with.
i'm brazilian and I've seen two guys in my city with hairstyle that actually looked like mine.
Also,
>Shitskin
Ok cuck

>itt: virgins first haircut

congrats you're adjusting to societal norms, maybe next week you'll talk to a female

>mfw only alternate between buzzcut and wild freely grown hair
This is what happens when you realize that FACE is the only thing that matters