Finally work up the courage to start going to the gym

>finally work up the courage to start going to the gym
>my second workout see a bunch of girls giggling and taking photos of me
>feel terrible and start packing my stuff up planning to never come back
>just as I'm about to leave a 10/10 Chad comes up to me and offers to show me the ropes
>he spends the next hour of his own time helping me for no reason
>tfw that simple act of kindness has motivated me to make it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's nice to hear

>>my second workout see a bunch of girls giggling and taking photos of me
jesus.
should've taken one of their names and let /r9k/ do the rest
fucking whores man

Are you sure you weren't just being paranoid ? They could be looking at something on their phone and laughing instead. When I was in high school I thought every laughter in the perimeter was directed at me, this is never the case though.

Regardless, Chad is proven to be top lad once again.

;_; hang in there buddy life will be much better once you make it

I saw one of them point at me multiple times. She wasn't even trying to hide it. The other two were a bit more subtle but it was obvious.

why everybody thinks the world revolves around them?

I don't have time to laugh at a fat man, I need to polish my weapons of mass destruction and get out of there as fast as possible

you are just being paranoid as fuck

Are you a guy or a girl.

Women are shallow and have nearly no drive for self-improvement. You have that drive, you're better than them.

Let the bitterness grow into a fire. Once it is big enough it will either consume you (and a couple of others maybe) or it will push you to your goal body. Thats how it worked for me.

Ive seen people at my gym laughing and making fun of an obese person getting trained by a personal trainer multiple times.

Also:
>why everybody thinks the world revolves around them?
Now read your own post again. Quite ironic, since the OP clearly wasnt aimed at you in any way.

make it and fuck them right in the bench

our your chad, I'm ok with both

I put an example, you fuck, are you going around looking for people to laugh at?

We love Chad

Chad does it again.

Nobody is laughing at you user.

Some were laughing at me when i was a fat fuck and my weight was 110 kg. After about 3 months, i lost 24 kg with a good diet, lots of exercise and dedication. After that, i started pushing my limits and taking pre workouts. Laughing changed to mirin, and damn it felt good. Now i'm at it again, because i lost my will to go to the gym and ate poorly. I will make it again, but this time it will be BETTER. You will make it too, don't let their opinions weigh you down, you go there for yourself, you lift and get fit for yourself, not for them. Sure, you won't see change in a couple of weeks, but if you keep at it for some months, you won't recognize your past self. Good luck bro, always push further and let those idiots laugh, that's the best they can do.

I'm here for you user

all chads i have ever known has been good guys.

>I don't do it so nobody does it!
bruh

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

I don’t understand the appeal of this guy. He isn’t very attractive from a female and perspective

>from a female perspective

(You)

Can confirm. This sort of shit has happened to me too from guys and girls with their phones. What's fucked is one time when it happened with the girls they ended up seducing my workout buddy and having a 20 minutes chat since he's tall and handsome. He said they said shit about how he's hot and shouldn't hang around me. I hate my life being a poorly written mean spirited sitcom.

You will never understand. Don't try to wrap your feminine little brain around it.

Gooood, let the hate flow through you.

Wow fuck those cunts. I can't believe thing like this happen. When I started working out in a gym as a youngster I got some smirks from gym bros and gym rats, but that made me work even harder. Just dont give a fuck OP.

im kinda fat but never had chicks laughing at me, not that i could see. did have a couple of guys laughing at me a bit bit they stopped after they saw me lifting. guess they reailsed i was trying to be serious about it and let me carry on

report them to the gym council, the gym is for people to better themselves not for some retarded birches to make fun of them

>getting started with back day
>our resident gym alpha chad shows up
>iraq vet that is built like a silverback
>aesthetic face and body
>even the rattiest of the gym rats still feel nervous about saying hi to him
>all the trainers rush to greet him when he shows up
>all the cardio bunnies migrate to the weights room when he shows up
>goes about his training
>next to him is a little lanky teenager doing lateral raises with the light wights from the cardio room
>group of stacies walk over to chad to say hi
>during their convo chad notices that the teen is doing straight arm side raises after the bent arm raises
>chad walks over to him and tells him that they work the same muscle and that he would be better off doing another exercise
>one of the stacies starts laughing
>chad turns around and asks her what is funny
>she gets flustered and says it doesn't really matter if he is working with those weights
>matter of factly tells her he started out like that too and that there is no shame in it
>he probably didn't considering the way he looks but I think he lied on purpose here
>he turns back around and asks the teenage kid if he wants to train with him the next few weeks
>teenager hastily agrees
>gives him his phone number and tells him to meet him at a certain hour next day
>for the next few months chad took that kid with him every fucking day
>find out from locker room talk with the kid one day that chad even gave him a meal plan
>drove him home and picked him up for every workout
>helped the kid's father paint their house
>kid made amazing gains in 6 months
>stacies still rush over to greet chad when he shows up, now they greet the kid too

Gym bro smirks aren't ridicule, they are just reminiscing about when they used to be like that.

fucking whores man

complain to the gym next time they do it

People are pathetic. I saw two people (one old coworker, one stranger) standing outside my house and laughing last week. Then they saw me coming, laughed harder and walked away. I wagered that they were too pussy to commit a crime against me and so went on with my life uninterrupted.

thank you so much chad

The roasties don't understand that the weak boy lives inside all of us, even the chaddiest of chads.

just don't care bro, bitches are annoying as fuck, one thing you can do is start doing steroids and lifting hard as fuck, in about 6 months you will look good and those bitches will be aproaching you instead of mocking you

heartwarming if true user

I wouldnt imagine very much of anything being attractive from a female perspective

>make it
[spoiler]And you will.[/spoiler]

First and foremost OP, you need to look at the moral fiber of an individual so depraved (or Narcissistic/insecure/self absorbed whatever) that they would mock someone obviously trying to improve their condition and ask yourself, is that really the type of individual you want to let affect your happiness? They are very clearly miserable, bitter, insignificant little souls that will project that sort of toxicity all over their sphere of influence and everyone worth a damn with gtfo of there eventually and the ones who stay are equally piss poor excuses for humans and they will circle the drain together. Don't let someone else shit personalities stop YOU from doing what you know to be right.

Secondly, I've found that this sort of behavior is not nearly as common in more serious fitness oriented gyms. I go to a Gold's that for the last 5 years i honestly cant remember more than one case of drama in the weight room. Everyone is a Chad and willing to help, or a chad-in-the-making mostly keeping to themselves. In that same time i have been somewhat regularly to our local YMCA and PF and it is just riddled with highschool tier drama and gossip. Personally I think that is because the Y actually did have a huge number of highschool and younger aged twats and the PF just attracts the bottom of the socio-economic ladder and as much as i hate to draw general conclusions like this, worse people.

TLDR; make sure your gym is fitness oriented and not just a highschool with weights and who even cares what ho's think. Not you.

>tfw the gym council make a decree to make a thot pit next to the manlet pit
feels good

>chad turns around and asks her what is funny

I can just imagine that stupid bitch’s face when he asked what she was laughing at. I bet she was about to cry. Women are such pieces of shit. What makes it worse is that they don’t even choose to be pieces of shit they just are at an instinctual level.

Here's my brush with the chad

>gf agrees to come with me to gym for the first time
>at the squat rack about to do legs
>chad shows up and asks to work in since he is in a hurry and has an appointment
>usually pretty friendly and I have talked to him a frequently over the years
>introduce them and agree even though bummed he's about to make me look like a weakling in front of gf
>this motherfucker squats my max for warmup
>his workouts are always in the 3-4 pl8 range
>gf goes first with very light weight
>I put on my 1pl8 and go second
>he works third with my weight
>okay he's prolly just warming up
>second set
>same thing
>third set.. etc.
>he never adds weight on me
>when done tells my gf she's got herself a keeper and that everyone loves me here
>sees us going for the leg press so he smiles and tells us he'll get out our way for this one
>goes for the leg extension machine
>he always does press second for legs
>look at him from across the gym while gf is doing set
>he gives me a wink and a smile
>feel like Christmas morning

you can be that strong some day user

When I started I had a gym manager say shit to my face about not making it.
Fuck them and prove them wrong.

Anyone else inspired to become a Chad to help future noobs here?

>he gives me a wink and a smile

truly, Chad has blessed us all

not really any chads in glasgow....everyones a fucking arsehole

>Ask based chad for spot on bench with weight I struggle with
>tfw chad's fingers have gotten so strong from fingering all the stacies
>his spot game is so strong and smooth with just his finger tips it actually looks like I'm making those reps
>he screams it's all you bro the whole time
>swears you didnt need him there after the set
>makes you look strong in front of the stacies that leech his aura
>try same weight alone some other day
>almost die

I hope you realize, that chad was like you
He was fat, untill someone helped him out
So you now have the obligation to make it, make it so you can help a future fattie make it and continue the cycle

Chad is the best, I love you Chad!!!

you can't hate on kind chads, but normies are garbage though.

Thats a true Chad, not someone that demeans those under him but instead helps bring them up. Chads are not assholes, they are good people that are easy to connect with.

>he screams it's all you bro
>that alone probably made you 10% stronger

Yeah, wannabe mean Chads are Brads.

>if life was an rpg
>chad would be end level char with aoe buffs
>kind smile is a passive that automatically gives -10 to all Brad stats in the area
>fountain of knowledge is an exp boost for noobs in his vicinity
>light weight baby is an active that makes all lifts 15% easier

I wanna believe

Its a shame that on Veeky Forums bros aren't as helpful.

we all have a wall up because we've been conditioned by the harsh culture of the keyboard... we can't hide behind our screens at the temple of the pl8

Stay off the fucking bench until you lose some weight fatty, I hate fat people sweating all over the benches.

>hello I am terrified of women and will do anything possible to make myself feel like I'm better than them while staying lonely and horny
I feel bad for you son

What a fucking bro.

Get the gains that that Chad believes you can gain, don't let him down.

this

Also, there are no chads here. Not any more. RIP zyzz.

FUCK! Screenshoted and wallpapered

>bunch of girls
You mean a gaggle of

Heartwarming even if not true

What actually constitutes a chad? For the longest type I thought Chad was a dudebro but there's something else a bit deeper to Chad.

based chad

let me tell you a story friendo

>be me
>two years ago
>previously Veeky Forums but lost the gains because I decided being buff was a waste of time and I just wanted to be a skinny tall guy because girls like that (6'2)
>never attain the discipline to actually get skinny so just be builtfat sort of but not very built (like 208 lbs ~17% bf)
>take acid one day
>decide that the world is mine and that I'm going to ask out this super hot girl (call her M) in my chem class who I start at everyday (2nd year in uni)
>next day, class ends
>walk up to this girl, say "I think you're really beautiful and I see you everyday and I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime"
>she's smiling like wtf and gives me her number
>holyshititworked.jpg

can cont. if anybody is listening?

blessed be the chad

>gym super close by
>it's a fucking strongman/powerlifting gym
>nervous but everyone is pretty nice
>don't talk much cause I'm autistic
>6'4 300lb strongman asks how my training is going
>tells me not to starve myself to lose weight
>asks why I'm not using the bench with safeties
>says I can do X workout over in another part of the gym since there is more room
>give me tips on form that aren't retarded
>asks if I've ever tried doing certain lifts
>tfw he's genuinely nice as fuck

yes buddeh

go

Yea because most likely the veterans in the gym all went through obstacles such as bad form, diets, and programs so when they see people repeating their mistake, they feel obligated to guide the new to making it faster. At least that's how I feel.

To be quite honest though, I see a ton of people with bad form and lots of bad habits and I see them everyday even but I never work the courage to walk up and help them because
>I often am much younger than them
>I don't want to sound condescending
>I don't have much time to spend in the gym

even imagining such a high-tier human being makes me happy

You're trolling us but we're waiting

>go out to bubble tea with girl
>first time I had been out a date since I broke up with my ex gf of like 4 years
>can't actually believe I'm on a date with such a hot girl
>keep saying retarded autistic shit and complimenting her, just basically making every mistake you can make on a first date and on dates in general
>in my mind the date is going really well
>end up walking her home (though she didn't really want me to do that lol) but don't pick up on the fact she's not into me
>fast forward a few days
>text her like "hey wanna see x movie?"
>she doesn't respond
>figure she didn't get my text or something
>walk up to her after chem class a few days later
>"hey did you get my text?"
>she's like yes and looks me dead in the eyes
>"o-okay, bye i'll seeya a-around?"
>message received
>continue seeing her around that year (she was doing the same major as me, but in the class below)
>talk to her a couple more times when I see her (like casual hey how are you BS)
>whatever.jpg

cont.

That's great man.
We're all gonna make it.
Watch some form videos on YouTube.
U got dis.

We're all gonna make it bros.

Friend, most people are shitty. Most people are gonna laugh at you. Most people will try to bring you down. Those are just insecure fags trynna cope with the fact you are going places and they are not, dont pay them no mind.

>strongman/powerlifting gym
I envy you. The closest one in my city is miles away in boy's town and it would cost $600 for a year-long membership. I'm NEET.

I’m proud of you, OP. First thing you have to do is lift for your health and lift for yourself. Never lift for anyone else or you’ll never make it.

Women will see a guy do 10 reps of 165 and then see a guy do 1 rep of 170 and say the second guy’s stronger.

Is 5 sets 5 reps each of 225 getting close to making it?

>used to be fat
>lost around 40kg
>got pretty swole at one point, but stopped going to the gym because reasons
>seeing the success I had with grills my cousin and some started working out
>now they've made it, but I stopped
>realise I was a Chadbro
>got back into working out 1 month ago after I broke up with my gf, shit feels amazing
don't give up guys, remember why you started

ok, lemme tell me of my major bro who really took me under his wings.

>2005
>be me, 13 years old. Kinda fat, bad social anxiety.
>Get convinced to join local olympic weightlifting club
>first day workout. My trainer is about 16-17. Totally ripped, shaved head.
>Shows me how to lift, training technique only.
>He's fucking cool. I'm shy but feel awesome.
>constantly pushing me on while I'm shakingly lifting with bad fucking form
>fast forward to next session 2 days later.
>some fat fuck there. Been there since's he's been 13. He's 30 now or some shit.
>Yells at me to start lifting
>I shakingly lift and completely suck
>he continue to yell about it looking like shit
>almost wants to cry
>My bro comes in
>Tells the fat guy to fuck off and "leave my boys alone"
>Mybro.jpeg
>Continue to go there, we go to competions
>School sucks. Best days of the week is working out right after school.
>Go to competions, workout every other day.
>FeelsGreatMan

That guy completely changed my life. Still love lifting and will never give it up.
Hope to be able to repay the favor to another kid someday

>fast forward to about a year ago
>having a complete existential crisis because totally unsorted
>barely exercising, eating like shit, hate my classes, now 230 lbs just basically fat
>decide it's time to make a change or I'm going to die
>new year, shave off all my hair (has long hair like grown out for 2+ years)
>decide I'm going to get Veeky Forums again since its within my potential to do so
>actually do it, take more interesting classes, finish my major up, become a yoga teacher, just actually start doing shit I enjoy
>first lose like 25 lbs
>then start to actually get built again
>this goes on for the last year until now
>look completely different, almost unrecognizable, short hair, actually strong and built
>6'2, 215 lbs (pic related)
>actually strong too, stats: 220/300/365/445
>now yesterday
>at uni gym

cont.

the worst is the guy who impresses women with his 15 2inch ROM chin ups

>can lift 180
>bad form
>trainer says i should do 120 instead
:c

yes brother that is a good milestone. 265 5x5 is basically all the leg strength the average person will need for their life

dam man grats great body
>nohomo

lurking...

That's my bench stat actually. My bad.

Next time, instead of almost giving up, work harder until you can reject those girls.

You’re really hot

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s