What's the 1/2/3/4 of running?

what's the 1/2/3/4 of running?

12 second one hundred meter

All with a 0pl8 bar:
- Jogging 1km while holding the bar raised above your head (OHP)
- Jogging 2km while holding the bar horizontally in front of you (BP)
- Jogging 3 km with the bar on your shoulders (SQ)
- Jogging 4km while holding the bar slightly above your hip (similar to top DL position)

13 seconds is nippy
12 seconds is fast
11 seconds is athlete
10 seconds is elite

maybe something like 10km in less than an hour

>you will never run with your corgi again
fuck you op

10k in less than an hour is fucking nothing mate. you could almost walk that

Kekd

10 second sprint
4 minute mile
4 hr marathon
Completing an ultramarathon

tfw run with my corgi.

I'll think about you today user.

untrained people can't run 10k in less than an hour, while people who run regularly can do it easily. that's pretty much the same situation as 1/2/3/4.

10 second 100m is Olympic tier
4 minutes mile is professional tier
4 hour marathon is casual tier
Ultras are mostly hobbyjogger tier.

As a former D1 track and XC guy who is almost at 1/2/3/4 after about 2 years of serious training, I would say this has been about as hard breaking 5 for the mile and 18:30 for 5k in terms of dedication and talent needed.

Why there's so little time difference?

his start sucks

Imagine how far ahead of you on the track a guy is if he beats you by 3 seconds.

m9, have you ever ran a 100m or watched one on the olympics? It doesn't take very long. middle school girls run the shit in 14 seconds.

As for 1/2/3/4 since its intermediate, I would say
12 second 100
25 second 200
55 second 400
2:20 800m
5 minute mile

I don't run distance

Actually, i'm gonna bump that 400 up to a minute flat.

Elite is 30% faster than nipy

2:30 800m
Sub 10 minute 1.5 miles
Sub 20 minute 5k
Sub 30 minute 5 miles

these times in here are ridiculous and i dont think anyone can actually run these unless you're a serious fucking runner.
a sub 7 minute mile should be baseline for anyone that runs

I don't think most lifters realize how pathetically slow they are. The kids who were fat back-of-the-packers on my XC team in high school could run a 6 minute mile by the end of the track season. A 7 minute mile is the pace the top guys on the team would do for their long runs (ie. hour and a half plus long). A 7 minute mile is like benching the bar; a non-physically impaired adult male should be able to do it, untrained.

This is all easy shit. This is still high beginner. Shave 10-20% off all those and you got 1/2/3/4.

>serious fucking runner

what that means?, I run everyday, I can do 10 km in less than 40 minutes and I'm not in any way elite, first place always makes between 29-31 minutes

Thats the irony of Veeky Forums; all the guys who boast about benching big numbers and the like often cant even run a mile to save their life. Theres a difference between strong and fit. A 7 minute mile is pretty standard, most decent runners jog at between 7:30-8 minutes a mile, and can do so for several miles. Most runners aim for a sub 6 mile as a good time for a single mile or for 5ks; those are actual serious runners.

> beginners can run sub 6 minute miles for 5 miles

Wew lad, its at least intermediate. Plenty of avid runners never go sub 6.

to be fair, I originally started running with 70 kg and years later started lifting, now I weight 85 kg and my times sucks

Im the opposite, i played rugby from a young age, had good cardio but was shit at any distance, started lifting quite young. Started running about a year ago and was horrendously slow, but now im fairly regularly breaking a sub 9 1.5 miler

one of these things is not like the other

>counting the bar

you are all laughing at this but I actually saw a man running with a fucking bar and 2pl8 over his right shoulder, dude was a fucking orc

since 1/2/3/4 is about a year of dedicated training on average, we'll assume distance running and trying to train for all four events at once.

65s 400
Sub 6:15 mile
22:00 5k
3:45 marathon

These are benchmarks for someone who didn't run much growing up, is decently athletic, and is now getting into running. Like 1/2/3/4, some of these should be easier than others depending on training and genetics.

BQ for marathon, sub 90 half, sub 42 10k, sub 20 5k, sub 6 mile. All of these are attainable by most people but require years of regular dedicated training. Going much faster than these times really is outside the reach of most people. For instance Fukuoka has a qualifying time of 2:45 and the next milestone is Olympic B at around 2:30.

>years of regular, dedicated training
>1/2/3/4
so not the same at all

What's 1/2/3/4?

Are corgis expensive? I want a small dog anf the meme pooch seems ideal

Purebreds are expensive. They are smart little dogs but require a lot of attention and activity, plus they are prone to hip problems along with other medical issues. Great dogs if you have the time and energy to devote to them. Not recommended unless you know what you're getting into with them.

yes it cost me $300 for a corgi that was already a couple years old and not pure corgi.
be sure to train it because mine wasnt very well and was kinda a bitch a lot

$300 is cheap for a corgi, purebreds usually run in the $1k range

Don't support puppy mills, mang.

don't be a faggot and get a stray dog

Thats true. No one wants to be a faggot

this
>loyal
>obedient
>doesn't get sick with meme illnesses