Are deadlifts even truly necessary if your goal is 100% aesthetics and hypertrophy?

Are deadlifts even truly necessary if your goal is 100% aesthetics and hypertrophy?

I feel like I could do more productive things in the time it takes to set it all up, put it all back etc.

no

meme answer: yes
actual answer: no

if your reason for not doing deadlifts is because you want to save time, then you should definitely keep doing deadlifts

No. Deadlifts were designed by manlets as another means of overcompensating. They bring no value to aesthetics

It's not simply that but it certainly has to do with it. I like to keep my rest periods to a minimum, and dealifting is by far the slowest exercise to get into and out of. Feels like a total strength exercise to me.

It's not a strength waste. I don't know anything about you but my blanket response is if you want to stop deadlifting because it takes too long and you don't like long rest periods, you probably aren't making many gains from whatever it is you're doing. A single day of SS should be 1 hour for 3 lifts. I've run a bastardized BBB PPL for 2 years and deadlifts take me an hour to do, then I have another 1.5 hours of lifts after that. Make time, make gains, do deadlift. but also dont cuz u really dont have to

That's the exact point, I'm not doing SS and not trying to focus strength at all. You're hardly gonna make any hypertrophy gains from doing 3 lifts an hour.

Ask me how I can tell you're a DYEL faggot

>gets fit for looks

how pathetic can you be

Im a beginner and im doing compounds mainly. Are 5x3 deadlifts good in my case?

>trying to justify your gut by bringing down people with a six packs

The answer: always less than you

I deadlifted 220kg and then realised it's a waste of time ass head.

>not doing the superior romanian deadlift because muh errector

Don't be afraid to vary it up and try different rep schemes, people are different

You seem to have made up ypur mind already. Why make a thread to convince yourself?

kill yourself

You said
>Deadlifts were designed by manlets
That's horseshit because tallfags excel at diddlys.
>I deadlifted 220kg
You really think that's brag worthy?
Lift more, faggot

Im always aiming on clean 5x5 and then adding weights. Ty

i personally feel the tightest after a good dead lift. It boosts the most growth hormone of any single lift

>tallfags excel at diddlys
LMAOing at you bud

>I feel like I could do more productive things in the time it takes to set it all up, put it all back etc.

It really doesn't take that long unless you're retarded

>It boosts the most growth hormone

The midgets at my gym all fucking blow at dead lift

You are objectively wrong, bud

Who has more hypertrophy, the guy lifting 4x10 at 100lbs and skipping deadlifts or the guy lifting 4x10 at 130lbs because he has more strength from deadlifts?

You want to be aesthetic, that's great most guys do. Do your strength work. If you compare yourself to a clone who does both type1 and type2 work, the clone will always be stronger and more aesthetic than you. If you only do (((hypertrophy))) work then you will take 400% longer to reach your goals.

NO
Especially if you are tall. Being tall puts more stress on your spine. Its simple physics
NEVER if you have any kind of spine problem. Or are in your 30s.
Talk to any doctor, or even ask that buff guy in your gym if he has back problems.
Spine compression is neven a good thing.Even with "muh perfect form". Archaelogists can look at spines of people qho died 4000 years ago and tell if they did physical work.
>Functional strength
Is a meme. Even people who do manual labor don't have to lift 300 lbs. Car mechanic never deadlifts engine. Bricklayer never lifts 50 bricks at the same time.
If you can ohp your women you are pretty much done. So don't date landwhales

Yeah true, just checked it out. Deadlift is suited to taller people. Muh apologies
>awkward

>If you can ohp your women you are pretty much done. So don't date landwhales
True words of wisdom.

you were correct and got memed in to submission by a guy cherry picking eddie
>awkward

If you want to look good fast you need to do them. Sack up and do some sets at 80% 1rm once a week and you'll get yuge. Recently been doing 4 sets of a circuit of rack pulls, deadlifts, hang cleans, and weighted jumps. Shit is so cash

Not if you want shit erectors

>Are [any lift here] even truly necessary?

No. (Unless you compete in that particular lift.)