Why do women pretend to like eachother, when they hate each other? I have never seen a man act like this way

Why do women pretend to like eachother, when they hate each other? I have never seen a man act like this way...

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/a/email.cpcc.edu/mongolia-rising-how-genghis-khan-unified-tribal-mongolia-and-readied-them-to-conquer-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those are just salty white girls realizing their time is up since Asian girls actually know how to take care of themselves and have aspirations that go beyond getting fucked up at a club 6 nights out of the week.

This op

Wtf. She is waifu material

Volunteer bias. Only the people insecure enough to feel threatened are the ones that comment, a minority compared to everyone who read the article.

>implying have a qt3.14 Asian gf isn't VASTLY superior to dating some "beautiful" white chick with a princess complex

men fight for alpha
women socially fight for alpha

White women is god greatest mistake...

>women are god's greatest mistake
FTFY

>asian
ok, no biggie she does look asian but she is from kazakhstan.

why are you PC people so fucking stupid?

That’s a pretty uneducated and broad assumption. We don’t ‘act’ like anything, and most women don’t hate each other. I know it’s hard to fathom for a male, men don’t know how to process the full emotional spectrum, they don’t understand the connection between action, mind and emotion. You struggle with emotions like they’re some foreign entity, a pathogen like a virus. You try to purge yourself of “bad” emotions and failing that, all emotion.

Women have a deeper and richer emotional palette, and we recognize that in each other, it’s something men just can’t comprehend in any meaningful way. It’s like trying to explain gravity to a chicken.

Most of you boys are riddled with insecurity, self doubt an self loathing. So I ask you this; why do men pretend to be anything more than emotionally stunted husks?

Do you really think any girl will want you when we can smell your defeat and insecurity a mile away? I’m not talking about all men, just infantile boys who claim things like you did in the OP.

Kek, my bad, i honestly though she was in some muslim country. In my defence i went to a public school.

>I have never seen a man act this way
Have you seen how people behave on this board?
>He's dyel
>He's fat
>He's juicing
>He's a manlet
>He's a lanklet
>Get a haircut
>Nice acne scars
>Lose the glasses
>Bad frame
>Trim your facial hair
>Nigger
>Pajeet

You faggots are the most envious, aggressively defensive, and negative faggots out there. Considering most of you are hopelessly insecure you'd think you might want to inject more positivity into each others lives. Its like you never grew out of the teenage asshole phase and are just like this now.

Holy shit end your fucking life you faggot

it's just banter here you insecure faggot, none of these guys go on social media and have blatant sour grapes like the cows in OP's image. women tear each other down like nothing else. i thought that was common sense.

Khazakstan is a Muslim country you mongrel

>american education

Barbell OHP 5x10
Lateral raises 5x10
Facepulls 5x20

just stop embarrassing yourself already

L O L N D O N
O
L
N
D
O
N

wow shes a cutie

>Most of you boys are riddled with insecurity, self doubt an self loathing.
kek, the irony. take off your cakeface and say that to a guy in real life. you're obviously very irritated

> You try to purge yourself of “bad” emotions and failing that, all emotion.
Pretty accurate tbqh.
> Women have a deeper and richer emotional palette.
Different =\= deeper and richer, sweetcans.
> Most of you boys are riddled with insecurity, self doubt and self loathing.
True, but you only women aren't? Also overlooks the possibility that women might be the cause of said foibles.
> So I ask you this; why do men pretend to be anything more than emotionally stunted husks?
I don't. Sounds like you need a man who is more honest with themselves and with you.

Do you really think any girl will want you when we can smell your defeat and insecurity a mile away? I’m not talking about all men, just infantile boys who claim things like you did in the OP.

They are all older western women. Most western women get butthurt when they hit the wall considering their entire self worth is defined by their appearance. They deal with this by dragging other people down. One of the reasons why women who want to lose weight having fat friends is self sabotage.

#
> You try to purge yourself of “bad” emotions and failing that, all emotion.
Pretty accurate tbqh.
> Women have a deeper and richer emotional palette.
Different =\= deeper and richer, sweetcans.
> Most of you boys are riddled with insecurity, self doubt and self loathing.
True, but you imply women aren't? Also overlooks the possibility that women might be the cause of said foibles.
> So I ask you this; why do men pretend to be anything more than emotionally stunted husks?
I don't. Sounds like you need a man who is more honest with themselves and with you.

>tfw crooked mouth

The only reason they don't do it on social media is the lack of anonymity. Alright I'm not saying everybody is sincere when they cut people down but you'd be suprised. I've met people who spent alot of time on Veeky Forums in their impressionable years and they just act like that irl. Even in friendly banter the fact of the matter is so much negativity chizels away at the self esteem little bits at a time. Try talking to people who praise your qualities and offer constructive criticism to your faults, you'll find its preferable to epic bantz.

You know what the fuck he means. Just like how nobody calls israel "asian" even though its on the continent of asia. When speaking in culture/racial terms instead of geography "asian" means east/southeast asian here.

>I have never seen a man act like this

What utopic society of honor seeking warriors do you live in?

there is plenty of constructive criticism here. the bantz weeds out people asking stupid questions. seriously, if the manlet threads bother you that much just click hide.

lemme tell you the craziest story regarding female """"friendship"""" I've seen. posted this before in case someone recongnizes the story

> get invited to pre drinks at a girls place one saturday evening
> know it's because one of her girl friends is trying to fugg me
> the hostess is a girl I was interested in before but she didn't want because I was dyel
> show up late with some extra alcohol, they were running out
> party immediatly improves, it's quite apparant
> other dudes there were tripping on E
> girl trying to fugg distances herself from the guys she was talking with
> starts giving me the stare while I chat up the other girls there
> we go out drinking, the guys look at me like some kind of hero for some reason
> all begging for my approval on this and that
> me and the guys go dance, I actually manage to cut lose and have fun
> drink some more and the girls go dancing after a while
> I meet the girl wanting to fugg by the bar, she grabs my hand to go dance
> we dance and make out, the other girls show up and start swarming us
> thirsty girl leaves to get another drink, her blonde qt friend immediately starts dancing closer and flirts
> we make out a bit as well, I'm starting to get really warm and leave to get air and a new drink
> hostess starts messaging me on normie book asking where I went and wants me to come back
> I don't respond and finally returns, they're all there
> thristy girl tells me her friend told her I'm interested in her (the qt blonde)
> I just shrug and say whatever
> thirsty girl asks me to stop teasing, I say "w/e, wanna come home with me later?"
> she nods with a huge grin and walks over to her blonde friend, obviously telling her I chose her
> thirsty girl goes for yet another drink, blonde looks a bit angry and comes up to me
> "can we go back to your place right now?"
> I shrug again and say sure, she leads me out by the hand
> bouncer laughing his ass off after seeing it all, I just shrug again and wink at him

Women do like eachother though, I bet you still think men and women are the same race.

>Be le me
>Have girlfriend
>Wants to go dancing
>I hate dancing
>She has a male friend who likes dancing and wants me to give her the all clear
>I shrug and say "As long as you don't fuck him, if you do I'll probably kill you both then myself"
>I delivered it monotone but I thought it was a pretty obvious joke
>She starts a fight
>We break up
>She fucks him
¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

Kazakhstan is a multicultural pseudo-nation so you can be Kazakhstani and be mongoloid, europid or even arabid. This woman however is of Kazakh origin, which is the eponymic turkic tribe.

To be fair, no one cares what a bunch of disgusting fat white roasties on Facebook think nor do anyone seriously believe they represent the opinions of actual good looking smart women.

I mean it's not like people go on r9k and crop posts by the sad losers there and think to themselves "why are all men such hateful losers?"

I've actually been in a similar situation, only difference is that she didn't ask and fucked him before she dumped me. Some fights are just unwinnable, and some you just cannot lose. Like my night, it was literally impossible for me to not get laid. And your relationship was fucked before you even took a stance

You're missing the point, I'm saying in general you'll find a positive atmosphere is more beneficial for mental health, your self esteem will be soaring. I don't care about the negative atmosphere of this site. I dont get my validation here I just post here for fun. I'm trying to say that some people definitely get all their validation on this board and its important to be mindful of that. Of course at the end of the day do what you want I'm just trying to offer some perspective.

Why haven't you followed through with your promise?

Hhahahahhahahha

RAPED

khazakhstan people are asian in the same way that russians are asian.

Yes, but just at looking at someone you know what it's ethnicity is, she is east asian, obviously.

he must have realized a rostie and his feels aren't worth fucking up his life for. I'm glad I did eventuelly, just lucky I didn't permanently injure the guy that cucked me and he didn't press charges though I nearly killed him in blind rage

It was a joke :_/

To be honest I knew the relationship was doomed. I started dating her when I was lonely and insecure. Then I got Veeky Forums, and made social gains and realised I was less and less stoked on her as the days went on. It was just pussy i didn't have to earn

fair, I would hope people avoid getting all of their validation here

see

>Women have a deeper and richer emotional palette, and we recognize that in each other, it’s something men just can’t comprehend in any meaningful way. It’s like trying to explain gravity to a chicken.
Further proof of chtonic blood/seed sisterhood presence in DNA of holocene-descended females (nearly all), possible connection with telepathy and prophetic ability? Communion with "Shaytan"?

Good for you mate. My first finding of the female truth is was ultimately led me here, so I guess I should be thankfull. Veeky Forums life is so great in comparison

Its pretty gay of me but I try to be a beacon of light for people on this board just incase this is their one source of validation. I'm that faggot who tries to reassure manlets that its just a meme incase they didnt already know.

men do the same thing
>implying he's natty
>calflet
>manlet
>shit jaw
>no neckpill
>he cant grow a full beard
etc

She's an easy 8 in America just by way of not being a fat fuck

I do some mental gymnastics to keep me from hating women when they break my heart. Its like when an abused dog bites, you can't blame the dog its acting according to its nature, I use the same mind set on women. Theyre praised so often by men so its only their nature they be selfish and vain.

>I shrug and say "As long as you don't fuck him, if you do I'll probably kill you both then myself"

Stupid nigger, you're supposed to tell her this at the start of the relationship to establish your dominance, if she leaves then she wasn't worth it

Yes indeed. I'm just glad I realized the truth, otherwize I'd just keep going and failing with the same approach every time. It took me a long time to realize how their nature truly is, but now we're able to work around that and behave accordingly

this
also: tons of guys do shit this pathetic.
Ever been around a girl that you know wanted to fuck you but she didn't wanna come off like a slut?
It's cuz people like that talked so much shit it actually changed her sexual activity.

>turkic tribe
what the fuck is turkic tribe??
Turks exist post 1900 as Nation. Turks are mostly a mongol tribe... so Kazakos are with your logic mostly mongol tribe too.

Turkics are one of the ancient cultures of the central asian regions, while it is true that it most likely originated in Mongolia and share a lot in common, they should still be considered a distinct culture.

This however again encompasses several racial elements, there are no phenotypically or genotypically pure nations in the world, and the central asian crossroads especially not so.

>I have never seen a man act like this way...

lol make a thread about Conor Murphy and you will see plenty of men acting like that
or really a thread about any male that is big

I'm a male and I agree. The amount of sexually and emotionally frustrated men is too damn high. Fucking challenging others and trying to put people down for no good reason but their own insecurities. Getting really sick of it.

And dont let me get started on all the beta males claiming they're the "good" ones while they get mad and frustrated as soon as a woman they like even mentiona another guy. Those guys say that women feel entitled yet they think they deserve a qt while they have the personality and life experience equivalent to that of a chair.

Also wtf is up with 90% of the male population thinking they can score girls by making things sexual even before they made out? Are you fucking kidding me, all my girls complain to me that almost every guy that texts them only think about sex. The messages and screenshots are hilarious, asking for fucking nudes within 10 texts while they dont even dare to approach them at a party. Sure thing lad, gl with scoring pussy. Shit like that only works when you're 9/10+, which you guys will never be. I've never made things sexual by text, you do that shit when you see them and I have never not fucked a girl I dated it's soooo easy. Btw I'm a 6,5/10 AT BEST.

go back now

>dance with the guys
>wink at the bouncer
>tell multiple girls “whatever”

Welcome to Veeky Forums

B8

You mean the People that lived in the Region of todays Turkey?
Well the People that lived there were mostly Greeks. Aegean side were Greeks, black Sea side, were Greeks. After Byzant went down... the mix with the mongol and arabs started.
What year are you talking about? before Greeks there, were the persians, as Nation.

Yeah I don't get guys who make things sexual by text or whatever, like what do they think is gonna happen lol

Is this bait?

ignore females
acquire aesthetics

> no homo

>Ever been around a girl that you know wanted to fuck you but she didn't wanna come off like a slut?
Hehe, y-yeah, totally

...what year is this mate?
The Mongolian started that post 1300...

The culture originates in the bronze age, around 1000BC one sees evidence of the first turkic speakers.

>tfw no Kazakh gf

>Role playing as a woman on Veeky Forums
You've reached a new low user

FOLLOW THROUUGH!

is this pasta? Include me in the screencap

Though really that shit is fake as hell. What are you expecting in those sort of maymay threads?

The pic you showed was the Mongolian rising
sites.google.com/a/email.cpcc.edu/mongolia-rising-how-genghis-khan-unified-tribal-mongolia-and-readied-them-to-conquer-the-world/

I dont know about the turkic language, but until 1400 the People in the Region of todays turkey were talking greek.
I must make a Research about the turkisch language, but i think that it came from mongolic.
I really dont know what do you mean with turkic tribe. Show a source. For me is Turkey just a mix of tribes that exist post 1900 as a Nation.

This feel right here, hits way too close home.

No it's not, it's the spread of turkic language. And stop obsessing about the modern nation Turkey.

And no, turkic did not "come" from mongolic, linguists propose that they were separate branches that developed in parallel from a proposed common ancestral language, "altaic" ("proto-east-asian").

As was said by user here once before, "nobody hates women like other women."

You can't deny the sultanate of rum and ottomans didn't have a large cultural and linguistically impact before 1400. Rum was knocking about in the 1100s, the Byzantines never really got that land back either.

You would be surprised how often this happens.

It's probably the most realistic part of the story.

roastie

its not just women

are you implying that mongol rape babies arent asian?

lets just accept the fact that people are jealous dicks in general

yea, at the end of the day it is just how normies are regardless of gender

Eh they were mostly elites though, and even then a lot of high ranking positions (especially in the Ottoman Empire) were held by Europeans.

Turkey as a nation made up of Turks is a rather new construct, and partially the result of Atatürk's turkification of everything. The genocides and population exchanges probably didn't help though.

>ywn disappoint Sabina with your pathetic date attempts

>americans

With strangers maybe, but not with people I consider friends, we tease each other obviously but it's all in good fun, you don't see women have that kind of relationship with each other, and I've never had that kind of relationship with a woman either.

DETLET ITTHS

Pls, you're destroying my wall of misogyny that I use to protect myself from women who are a constant reminder of my own fragile self esteem stemming from my chronic lack of socioeconomic success

that is also very sad, I don't think I've ever gone out of my way to put another person down like that.
Unless it's blaha or something

It's a numbers game, if I text 100 girls and ask them for nudes within the first 10 texts, chances are atleast 2-3 are going to respond.

It's retarded as fuck and really beta but it works - then the same guys get mad when other people text their girlfriend and also they slutshame the girls that sleep with other guys but them.

>mfw sometimes I understand where feminists come from

>That’s a pretty uneducated and broad assumption
fair
proceeds to write
>I know it’s hard to fathom for a male, men don’t know how to process the full emotional spectrum, they don’t understand the connection between action, mind and emotion
fucking lol

Get a load of the mouth on this Dame here. Just like a broad, always with the yapping, amiright boys?