How can I become HIGH ENERGY

How can I become HIGH ENERGY

Sleep and nutrition is fine, but my energy levels are always low

Eat less guacamole.

please clap

NEVER

clean your damn room

You’re probably just a pussy.

Taurine powder mixed in with your protein drink. Bought it thinking it was a meme but worth a try, similar energy levels to you, put in a thimble scoop and it hit me like Speed just before gym.

dat dere TRT

Remove vapid distractions from your immediate surroundings. Eat in smaller portions, more frequently. Begin the day with cardio.

This.

Eat more fats, they are burned slower than carbs so give you a more steady supply of energy throughout the day. Also try taking a Vitamin B complex, maybe caffeine pills. Lift and do cardio consistently, don't let yourself go hungry (unless fasting). 8 hours of GOOD QUALITY sleep (dark as possible, cold room, no distractions)

act like someone who has energy. pretend.

honestly this helped me. create a schedule where you don't have time to say 'i'm too tired'. real energy comes and goes. but being busy and productive is helpful and lowers stress and once you gain momentum you will not notice these feelings of fatigue. for me feeling too tired is partly in the mind.

start lifting
stop eating shit
stop shitposting
get a life
get a gf
stop watching blacked

Become a /sips/ boi

take creatine its a wonder drug, improving energy is just ONE BENEFIT, also eat oatmeal

Start doing cocaine and be high 24/7.

Motivate yourself to actively work toward your goals

If you don't have goals, manifest meaning in what you deem to be important and strive to progress toward the idea you conceive

stop being a little bitch basically
don't think just do lol

Start Ritalin at low dose.

stop doing shit that is braindead unless you deserve to relax
always be thinking about ideas, opportunities and the future

A M P H E T A M I N E AND S T I M U L A N T S

M

P

H

E

T

A