Is old school rs the ultimate fit game...

Is old school rs the ultimate fit game? you have to have the discipline and motivation to grind xp for skills and equipment bit like bodybuilding where you have to put in time and effort for the gains also show off accounts if u play lol

no, runscape is time consuming but it is effortless

im 99 slayer - Come at me

Nah, original Ultima Online was.
>Leave town, get killed
>Start with jack shit
>Be in town, get killed
>Do anything get fucking murdered
>Go to shrine to resurrect, get fucking murdered
>Lose like 50% your experience and rep and shit every time you die
>Lose all your belongings overtime you die cause PKs looted your worthless corpse even though they didn't even want your stupid noob shit.
Those were the days, rampant PKing everywhere.
It was trial by fire.

good old days when mmos were hard but fun.
too bad world of warcraft baby shit killed the genre.

The ultimate fit game is any real life sport

Would love to get back into rs tho just to time consuming

get 2k total level and then say how disciplined you are

more like the ultimate Veeky Forums game

>Is old school rs the ultimate fit game?
yes because I can leave my bot running while I go to the gym lmao

What skills are for virgins?

What skills are for Chads?

those stats are sub 1/2/3/4 level

Bruh, I played "old school RS" before it was "old school" I was one of the first people to reach 99 alchemy. Talk about a grind, holy shit. I wasted so much of my life on that game.....

I sold my account to some dick for like 800 bucks and he ended up getting it banned. Wonder what my chances of recovering it are.

there is no alchemy skill you braindead cretin

>I was one of the first people to reach 99 alchemy

Runecrafting is for virgins.

Slayer is for Chads

Whats the one where you mix potions then? I thought it was called alchemy? Am I confusing this with WoW? WTF is my whole life a lie? In my defense, this was in like 2005-2007

oh that was called herbcrafting

All I remember is back then it was like some big deal because no one had the capital to spend on the herbs needed to make potions, I thought IDing herbs was a separate skill from mixing the potions called herblore, maybe they were both rolled into one.

I was such a fuckin' nerd back then... e-girlfriend and all.

Uhh you use alchemy for the magic skill grinding if you wanna use it on yew longbows thats what you did. However i think you are making this up to look cool in a runescape thread lmao

Yeah, you caught me, trying to look cool in a runescape thread, on fit.

Username was Sentinel069 back then, I was in DI (a clan, if they still have those), Can't find my name on the high scores board - is there an archive anywhere?

i almost got max cape or whatever is called (all 99's) in regular rs but i ended up quitting before than happens cause it was too time consuming.I want to get back into it cuz i have never found a game as good as it but i gave all my gps away when i quit lulz

Herblore, you brainlet

herblaw, you rs2 baby

Lore, as in traditions and knowledge. Not law, as in a system of rules

very philosophical pal, but what does it read in-game?

THIS

This is the one and only RS for me.

>im le old school player
>plays 3D shit of a game

OH MY GOD

I wish runescape was still this version. Some people don't know this ever existed

>good old days when mmos were hard but fun.
That sounded more like insane. No wonder mmos went to shit, pendulum swung to other side.

Oops
>No wonder mmos went to shit
I meant ultra casual.