Powerlifting

>powerlifting
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you fat fucks will always find an excuse to eat shit

>bodyweight squat

at least it gets him out of his dxracer and from arguing about the current hearthstone patch
please stop bullying people that don't do what you do this board needs more positivity :)

What a faggot you are OP

He might be a fatfuck but he damn is working on it

Dude looks like he's having a good time

Would definitely train with

>at least it gets him out of his dxracer and from arguing about the current hearthstone patch
what's the fucking point if he is still an obese piece of shit and he is still eating the same crap?

He is no different than a regular fat piece of shit who doesn't squat his bodyweight. This is absolutely disgusting.

That’s not what bodyweight exercise means

>He might be a fatfuck but he damn is working on it
working on becoming obese is something to be proud of?

It's only 160kg. You don't have to be fat to squat 160...

don't bully norsie

just cause you used to be fat and hated the person you were doesn't mean you should hate all fat people :)

Who the fuck let him into the gym without pants

>they decide to get healthy
>start lifting
>yet do not fix their diet
You cannot outexercise a bad diet. Hope the guy in OP's pic enkoys his ongoing heart disease. This is just as bad as those runners who eat like shit because they run.

I would let that guy impregnate me 1 gorillion times I love tall fat guys FUCK

who hurt you, user?

>he doesn't have pants-off-fridays at his gym

uhhh have you never heard of pants off fridays? try lifting sometime faggot

>does not have a homegym
Feels good to always be able to lift without having pants on.

What the fuck? Why did he wax his legs?

yea he really shouldnt be that fat to squat that little, could be his back off sets? idk 365 isnt that hard for a normal weighted /fit autist to hit without going over 200lbs or 18%bf

no it means the weight on his back is the same weight as him you fucking brainlet.

:^)
stfu faggot holy shit do you even know where you are? Positivity doesn't help anyone unless it is done to encourage good habits. Encouraging people to eat shit is not positive, it is negative, you just don't want the responsibility of telling people the hard truth. You mask yourself under the cloak of being the nice guy when you're actually the asshole.
Fuck you enabling faggot

meant for

even if a powerlifter is a fat fuck, he can throw you around like a cum-stained ragdoll. strength always trumps hypertrophy, i am 5'5" 125 lbs, yes that's five-five a hundred and twenty five pounds, and my 1RM for power clean is 185 lbs, and the 'bronze god' at the gym next to me couldn't even do 135 when he asked me what i was doing and tried for himself. i have no desire for water-filled muscle cells/a beach body over practical strength. Powerlifting > Bodybuilding.

>whats a warm up set?

>pants-off-fridays
Why are Americans so fucking degenerate?

>i have no desire for water-filled muscle cells
so your muscles are made of cured meat?
fucking retarded lardass
>american education