Girlfriend is full sticc mode, lives in another town for school

>Girlfriend is full sticc mode, lives in another town for school
>Go to visit her
>We go grocery shopping, she dislocates her hip just standing there
>Also she has bursitis

She's 19 and has no muscle mass, she can't even do a proper push up. How do I get her into fitness?

To be fair most women can't do a push up regardless

Either way, you need to convince her she wants it. She wont do it/will hate it if it's forced

Be positive about that kinda shit and make her feel she's doing good if she does small stuff like just going gym with you or something

Post more pics

>she dislocates her hip just standing there

that's not her
I've tried man, I even work out with her but she's so unmotivated She wants to be a op and I tried using that to get her to work out but her bursitis stopped her and she won't see a doctor

She's probably hiding proana forums from you if she's super thin and disclocating her fucking hip for shits n gigs. That's therapy's job bro, not yours lol

She probably takes adderall all the time you moron

She doesn't, I figured she might be on something and tore her room apart but didn't find shit. She's scared to take asprin.

Take her for some exercise.
Tire her out.
Take her for a drive and leave her in her running gear at the side of the road.
Shhhhh pillow smother her.

Scotfree murder of a frail chick who tried to get Veeky Forums and died.

Move on.

Hope this helps Ohpee.

She's not thin enough to be anorexic

That’s the single most retarded statement ever posted here.

I also see her eat pretty often, her hair is thick and she has a full chest she's just insanely weak

Guess why she’s weak? People can never workout a day in their life and stuff not be that bad. Your body will maintain enough muscle, assuming diet is correct, to support daily functions. Your gf is probably bulemic or has episodic anorexia.

Fuuuuuck, I really hope you're wrong user

You need to confront her. Eating disorders are a mental illness which needs to be assisted. There’s an incredibly high suicide rate amongst people with eating disorders.

Does she really look anorexic? Her mom is built in the same way but a bit older

Probably not entirely anorexic, but possibly bulemic. Like I said, if she’s getting actually injured like a dislocated hip from standing, there’s an underlying issue.

I'll keep track of this, thanks user

she looks thin but not to the point of being unhealthy *because of how thing she is*. Obviously there is some health issue at play here, but she looks like she's at a healthy weight.

Exactly, I never thought she was too skinny, she's just not muscular enough

She got some long ass arms man.

>she can't even do a proper push up
most women can't you know...

Seriously, being nice here, you don't have to be rail thin to have an ED. But if she's THAT weak and is literally dislocating and shit, just watch her if she's rigidly logging every oz and calorie; if she's visibly upset when food plans go awry, if she has a 'fixation' on logging, etc. Just watch out and be nice. It's a mental illness.

Fag.

OP force her or dump her. Just be blatant about it, "there is nothing sexy about being that frail, you will be too weak to push out my child. Get fit or fuck off"

She definitely doesn't

There's nothing wrong with being proana. Just blasted your jizz down her throat regularly to ensure she gets her protons, and she'll be fine. Watch out if she catch her trying to access your gains when you're sleeping or otherwise unconscious and therefore not consenting, as you'll soon find yourself becoming low energy and your lifts will decrease.

If your proana gf goes full succubus on you, you need to fix her diet stat, out else you might lose all your gains through your dick.

Then she's fine, just weak. Still tell her ass to see a doctor about her skeleton literally falling apart

she could set deadlift records with those lanky ass arms.

She could probably dead more than you user

She looks fine

but she probably has a vitamin k deficiency

She's a vegan, she eats leafy greens every day
>Inb4 no k in broccoli