>see Chad training with his fitness gf
>I'm OHP'ing in the power cage
>leave the bar with one (1) plate on the bar
>he walks over and says "put the plates back buddy"
>I was feeling alpha so said "Who are you, the gym police?" in a sarcastic tone
>he looked shocked and told me it was basic manners to put plates back
>I said if he has a problem with me take it up with gym management
>never felt so alpha

Adrenaline is literally coursing through me Veeky Forums I completely ruined a Chad in front of his gf, is she my gf now? Maybe I was a Chad myself this whole time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iaDC0meiUtw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah you're just an ill mannered cunt

No, you're just a faggot

Jesus Christ, being an aggressive asshole is as far from being Chad as a timid beta
you're still a bitch, put your fucking shit away

only beta soyboy numale faggots rerack their weights. If you can't warm up with a 1 plate bench/ohp/squat you obviously need the reracking workout. Thank me later.

Why didn't you put them back user?
Not after he told you, but before

>make 1 single assertion over someone when I'm in the wrong
>goes home immediately still visibly shaking over this great triumph to post about it on Veeky Forums
>maybe I was a chad myself this whole time

yes op you were alpha af

> one (1)

You mean two don't you, you fucking retard?

If you left an unbalanced, one plate barbell in my power cage my OCD would force me to choke you to death with a resistance band.

Don't listen to these fags OP, you amogged the fuck out of him. Good job, I'm proud of you.

thissssss

That was the least aggressive response possible you retard.

>be me, Chad, with gf in the gym minding our own business
>manlet finishes a OHP set, yells something about zebras, and walks away from the cage with a couple of invisible watermelons
>didn't even rerack the weights
>approach him and politely ask him to do that, in the interest of everyone in the gym
>he sasses me as if I just told him to get back in the pit
>try to explain to him the error of his ways
>he says "go tell the gym officers if you're so tough"
>walk away
I can't fucking wait for my gym's pit to be renovated.

I am with you on this one OP but I assume
>you re-rack if you used 2-3-4 plates
>you re-rack dumbbells, benches etc

1 plate in power cage doesn't justify "put the plates back, (((buddy)))" comment.

ur only true chad when u sniff his gf pant in front of him

>OHP'ing in the power cage

how short are you?

You're fucking retarded

>Beta uprising
Anyways, you did the right thing. Fuck these righteous assholes. I pretty sure that dude just wanted to feel superior.

His first comment was douchey but your response sent to to Chad level douchebag.

You definitely out alpha'ed him though. He should have come back with a maybe I fuckin will.

This.

>OHP in powercage
user come out slowly, with the creatine where we can see it, and accompany us back to the manlet pit

Seeing as you can tell exactly what he meant, there’s nothing wrong with what he wrote

You're why i built a home gym OP.

Fucking hate you

>with a couple of invisible watermelons
I've never heard that pose described so well

How is he retarded you fucking moron.

Based.

t. cucks
The chad was soft bullying while trying to maintain plausible deniability, those kind of person are a fucking cancer and op did right.

Fuck what these faggots are saying OP

Chad was trying to assert dominance in front of stacy and you shut him down OP. Good on you. Dont let people try and tell you what to do.

Also kind of related
>be squatting
>recording my sets from the side (to see my bar path) on the 'exercise' step with my phone leaning on a dumbell doing the recording
>bend over to grab my water bottle
>dumbell for my phone to lean on is gone
>look up
>soyboy tries to take my step
>tell him "hey dude im using that to record my sets"
>"o-oh were you using the dumbell as well? I'll put it back"
>he goes to the other side of the gym to retrieve the exact dumbell i was using and places it back on the step
>"s-sorry"
>i say "no problem dude" and give him a manly thumbs up.

What I meant is that you're supposed to rerack the weight. People don't have to tell you. I said "before" for a reason.

This.

Eh, re-racking weights is a waste of time imo

I'll do it if i have the time but Unloading a bar takes a minute or two and sliding a 45lb plate or two from a bar and transferring it to another bar takes no less time than taking it from the weight tree.

Its a pointless courtesy and you should feel in no way obligated to clean the gym up if you're paying to fucking work out there.

(You)

(You)haha i responded to everyone give (You)-s

damn

Why wouldnt you put the weights away, dickhed?

You should have explained how leaving one plate on the bar is a courtesy because more people use one plate for their first set than dont use one plate. It is convenient for the majority.

Good job OP youre making it

wait is this actually a thing? I always re-rack my weights

It takes 20 seconds to rerack the weight if you're not dyel.

Maybe Im just a dickbag? I see most people warm up with 1 plate so rerack everything but 1.

>not warming up with just the bar

it depends on the size of your gym/placement of your weight tree/bars but it definently takes more than 20s

For example if you're deadlifting
>5s taking clips off each side
>15s to take 20 plate off both sides or alternatively take all of them off in one go on one side
>10s taking 20kg plate in each hand back to rack
>*1+(amount of plates lifted/2)
>+15 second to put bar back

call me autistic but you know im right

For OHP i do, but i see way more people squat in the cage than OHP. Same with flat bench...why wouldnt you warm up with 1 plate on flat bench? Most of the people in my gym work up to 275 at a minimum for flat bench.

OHP in the cage is retarded anyway. Find some room and clean the bar.

You did well OP.
Basic move is to remove all plates, you're not his loading bitch.

>pins on deadlift
Come on dude don't do that
>removing the plates
youtu.be/iaDC0meiUtw
Just do this
>putting the bar back in place
I always leave it in the deadlift platform

Reracking the weights after you are done is basic decency. What the hell man?

OP was in the right, fuck people that think they can tell you what to do.

With that said, if you can OHP in the power rack you are a manlet

If you had said 'who are you the gym police?'. Waited for his reaction then cracked a smile and said something like 'Just playing bruv that last set had me reelin and I forgot. Thanks for lookin out.' Play it off with a bit of banter. You almost had it then you were a dick.

Why wouldn't you put the plates back?
It's common sense, if you were an 80yo granny would you like having to take 50lbs plates out of the bar?

>Adrenaline is coursing
Such a huge faggot. Insecurity is pouring

Putting the weights back is part of the workout fat boy.

right you've saved yourself 35 seconds

Still,
>10s x (1[+amount of plates lifted/2])

Definently takes more than 20 seconds.

Ok, sorry I lumped you in with these faggots

Wow you're an asshole. Chad did nothing wrong.

is that the buff guy that gets posted when people say it's all about the face

>put the plates back buddy
>buddy
You did the right thing user. Fuck that faggot. People that get off on exercising authority they don't have deserve to get put in their place.

You're also a faggot for not reracking your plates though. If you were gonna rerack and then decided not to due to the faggot, then you're clear.

kek this

Fuck off back to r/incel or /r9k/ you virus

Did he end up getting a mandatory penis inspection and smegma sample test?

doesn't get any gayer than this

You should have put the pale back anyway, shouldn't have gone as far as to tell him to call management but telling him off was alright

>guy squatting 605lbx5 at ~185 (equipped)
>Nobody even asks to work in because he's squatting lmao6pl8
>Ask to use the rack after
>Says sure, completely unloads bar and carries plates back to tree 2 per hand
>Apologizes for taking up whole rack to himself
>Dude even critiques my squat form, super helpful

The big man in the room was a super friendly guy, and didn't need to act like a cunt because his ability spoke for itself. You're handling your insecurity poorly if you need to 'assert dominance' when somebody calls you out and you're wrong.

>soft bullyin
So you're saying Chad was micro-agressing on you? Fucking nu-male soyboy

Reported. Enjoy going to jail faggot! I bet your black.

>Good job OP youre making it
No he isn't. You aren't either.

You sound like a cunt

You should practice on your bait, this is weak magic.

I once was in a climbing gym and although I never do this one time I did some moves barefoot on the bouldering wall and some guy with dreadlocks told me that was disgusting. I told him his mom was disgusting. Well I didn't, but if I did it would be a better bait than your story.

>you are an sjw snowflake if you don't let chad assert dominance on you.
cuck

Anyone who speaks up like that is trying to start shit. He must have thought you were going to mumble an apology and fluff his ego or he would have argued more with you. You're acting like a spoiled shit but so was he. You win.

There are two faults here: first is that chad was trying to assert dominance by giving OP a command. Second is that before all this, OP didn't unrack the weight which is wrong because it is proper gym etiquette.

I see stuff like this all the time. The most so-called 'intimidating' guys, the biggest and strongest, are generally the friendliest and most accommodating. OP is like an obese woman, rude and standoffish due to deep insecurity.

He should get a membership at Planet Fitness and pull the lunk alarm on Chad for triggering him by having a hot gf.

Wrong. Correct manners are
>Hey we're supposed to rack our weights can you grab those?
If you're not a panty waist it won't feel weak to be polite and ask a simple question.
>HEY PUT YOUR WEIGHTS BACK
Is confrontational and not good manners.

See above. OP was not aggressive.
>you're still a bitch
Apparently not.
>put your fucking shit away
Literally make him. If you can't handle someone behaving incorrectly in the gym get ready to make enemies, or stay out of the gym. OP is happy to be someone's enemy if they don't respect him enough to speak with respect to them. That's not aggression, that's dignity.

I rerack my weights and usually pick up after other guys. I don't complain about it and if I did I would expect people to get angry and tell me to fuck off, it doesn't matter what size I am or what weight they see me lifting. OP was dealing with a delusional manchild.

Pussssyyyyy

>not leaving the 135 on the bar
>proper gym etiquette
Pick one

You're not a chad OP, you're a fucking nigger. Always leave a place in a better state than you found it. Fucking subhuman

>Being this insecure

Not everyone was raised to be as considerate as the next guy, but if you want to be the one to educate your fellow man you have to be civilized yourself. This means not giving orders to strangers and being shocked when they don't bend over for you.

Too many guys think they are leaders when they simply aren't. Then they bump into people like OP who are essential to curbing the egos of faggots who don't know how to talk to people.

>Who are you, the gym police?
ALPHA AS FUCK
L
P
H
A

A
S

F
U
C
K

That would look pathetic. Which is why you eurofags are too polite to even attempt banter with anyone but your close circle butt buddies.

Lurk more.

Do you literally piss yourself when someone doesn't wipe down equipment after use?

>Americans
>Good at bater
Lmao fucking rack yourself famlam

>Takings OPs post seriously

I made it when I was born, chad btw

Since you low IQs have difficult seeing past the only two solutions, let me shed some light for you. OP was faced with a difficult social problem and let's be real, most of you woulda fucked up too.

Option A: OP's Choice
>who the fuck are you? gym police? you gonna arrest me to the showers faggot?
This makes op look like a edgy teenager who lack basic manners, however, he did walk out the confrontation with his ego intact. But many including me can relate since no one like being told what to do, especially when not asked nicely.

Option B:eta Cuck
>apologize and put the plates back
This option is arguably the worst solution. Not only did Chad try to flex on you in front of his girl, he also just slapping you around like a lil bitch, telling you what to do. First he tells you to put the plates back and before you know it, you're suckin on his dick cause he told you to. Then you walk out the gym knowing you just lost 10 years of social gains and you're back to getting bullied in high school.

Option C:had v Chad
>you know someone's getting out of this shitfaced and it's definitely not gonna be you
>"Oh my bad b u d d y, is one plate too heavy for you? let me put it back, want me to put on some 25s for you? or do you just want the 10s?"
a lil weaker but friendlier
>"oh yea just went to get hydrated b u d d y, gonna pump a few more reps to feel the burn bro you mind waiting?"
everyone in this thread with a brain coulda done this, shame.

>but yea op fuck that chad lil faggot you did what you could since you were too brainlet to think of other options

His gf probably was real horny for you at that moment, if you got into a fight with him and won she would be yours tho.

Do you guys take all the weight off the deadlift bar, too? I usually leave a plate on each side. Is that okay?

nice undies, faggot

Nah you just look like a cunt.

>angry /pol9k/ virgins think being alpha means being an alpha
Alphas win the love of their community and respect of their peers.
Assholes don't rerack their plates.
Nobody will ever love you OP. Your parents regret having you.

T
H
I
S

this is bait

>being THAT guy who doesnt put his shit back
cancer

You were both faggots. If you had forgotten to unrack the weights then you should have just unracked the weights without paying any mind to that faggot.

>assert dominance
You know who asserts dominance? Dogs. They also eat puke and shit the carpet.

Or you're a lazy fuck who still needs mommy to clean up after you

>being reprimanded for shitty behaviour is being dominated

nice

wouldn't being taller just make it harder to not use the power rack? What other options are there?

I've always just power cleaned the weight off the floor since the hand position is similar for OHP.

Gym police was a perfectly fine response.

I agree. Who the fuck warms up with just the bar? Fucking pl8lets.

>Bruv
What's it like being a whigger, user?

It is good manners to rerack your weights, 1pl8 is too much for some, regardless of the lift.

Didn't get his tone, but trying to force your will on others is incorrect.

You could both polish your choices, are probably insecure, and have work to do.

I doubt this ever happened but I would have done the same thing. Do people really do ANY exercise with less than one plate? I always leave a plate on the bar as a courtesy so the next guy can just start warming up right away.

alpha

You are such pussies lmao

What bitchass gym do you go to that doesn't have 10ft power racks