*Beats your squat PR*

*Beats your squat PR*

*gets free birth control and food from the government*

Women should not be allowed any form of freedom or autonomy. All women should be kept in bondage in designated rape camps to be used purely for breeding purposes.

Search your heart and you’ll find it to be true

The reality is you're probably as weak and feeble as many of the 'women' you despise.
The lower dregs of society should be kept in designated work camps to be used purely for labor that automation can't currently handle.
Oh wait.

Thread is over, nobody can top this

>projecting this hard

we need to talk user

hating cunts are okay because some people are just cunts, but not every woman is a cunt

I recognize this post

You go in the rape camp, too, faggot

its not rape if i enjoy it

I’ll make sure there is nothing enjoyable about your stay in the camp

fpbp

I want /pol/ and /r9k/ to leave.

>bodyweight squat
Kek

No, but that sounds hot as fuck

They shouldn't be allowed to have social media and they shouldn't be allowed to vote. They can lift at a gym if they want but they should stop being degenerates.

4pl8 IS my squat pr tho. Whats her wilks? Kek.

Both of you belong in the rape camps, too

You get a bullet in the head

couldn't agree more.

>They can lift at a gym if they want but they should stop being degenerates.
>go to the gym wearing their spandex surrounded by other men lusting over her
>stop being degenerate
you're a cuck and you don't even know it

>implying that she squats more than me either absolutely or relatively
>implying that I want her reproducing
@43615867
See attached image, I will not give you another precious (you) for your pasta.

Well, fuck.
/thread
Would probably make the roads safer, the gym a better place and I guess they wouldn't mind either, as long as they get to use the cable machines for hours without end "spot burning".
>hate for women is real

The context clues I gave you should've lead you to the conclusion that they wouldn't be allowed to be gym thots.

>implying there would be any women in the gym if they didn't have social media to show off their body

Would rather not even be able to squat the bar than be an unfuckable lardass.

Man the big lez show's animation went really uphill

I actually had that thought when I was young.
Women are never better at anything than men, why wasting time if we can simply use them to breed humanity? I think the world would be also much more peaceful.

We should have never gave them the thought that they are somewhat equal... just because some fathers didnt wanted their daughters to be used as breeding machines.

This post is literally why Veeky Forums cannot get laid, in a nutshell.

So to get laid you have to completly agree with the women? Sound like its not worth it.

Why. Pol is fine.
R9k is full of life losers but at least they're humble people who also like trying to improve. I saw their threads. Hating someone because they fail in certain aspects of life is just more depressing than the person you hate.

>pol is fine

>gets fat
>fuck it I'll just become a power lifter

r9k doesn't like trying to improve. Most of them are aspie roleplayers who pretend to be autistic and drag others down for being better than their character

lmao you couldn't even get laid in a rape camp, Ahmed

You might want to cut back on the steroids there.

fpbp

> /pol/
> fine
Pick one

Both boards are insecurity incarnate which stand for everything that isn't self improvement.

fuck off back to r9k faggot

Literally taken straight out of Elliot Rodger's manifesto. I like it. Sad that nobody recognized it.

Look at the IP count. It's 1 faggot replying to the post over and over like a triggered diva.

fuck, I've been had

Why would anyone know that murderous cunts manifesto off by heart?

Do you realize where you are Norman?

Its obvious youre not white.

I just looked up his manifesto and it’s like 140 fucking pages of him whining. Can you tell me where specifically in his manifesto he outlines what that poster said?

Agreed.

Hatred and fear of women is a documented trait of the beta male. Might have something to do with why nobody will fuck you

underrated

Near the end

>@

I unironically agree but it's also already kinda like that. The user you replied to will probably just work and never reproduce

*hating cunts is okay