Is there a better pre workout than cocaine?

Is there a better pre workout than cocaine?

Yes

meth + coke is better

No better weight loss drug.

Mix up some meth, coke, DMT, molly and a bottle of absinthe if you really wanna get fucking MENTAL

How the hell do you work out on DMT man?

No

I don't. The DMT works out on me.

its only good pre sauna

>have 80HD
>tfw every party you go to always has a coke room where all the hot girls are
>tfw you do a single line and go from a high energy upbeat guy to your local calm and boring librarian
end me

Why do you even do coke if you're medically prescribed a more powerful stimulant?
Just crush up adderall and snort that instead. It's fucking insane.

Idk, but I love taking some cock before working out

coke*

The DMT lets you microtear your own muscle fibers with your mind

Adderall

DMT allows you to recomposition individual molecules in your body through mindpower

PCP

Dbol

The best preworkout is probably halotestin and anadrol

Is this a troll? Someone confirm

Yeah for real. I find popping an addy or vyvanse before I drink is way better than coke, especially when the coke is shitty.

>These are 95% of the posters on Veeky Forums who are actuaIIy dumb/guIIabIe enough to wonder this

Veeky Forums has officiaIIy gone to shit

DMT is more my kind of drug

no

/thread

>Is there a better pre workout than cocaine?
idk ask this guy

>These are 95% of the posters on Veeky Forums who are actuaIIy dumb/guIIabIe enough to believe this

Veeky Forums has officiaIIy gone from good to great

Anyone here gone to gym on a psychedelic before?

Congrats, you probably have some sort attention disorder.

>>have 80HD
>you probably have some sort of attention disorder

say 80HD fast
what disorder, that gets prescribed legal speed, does that sound like?

Only half a tab of acid. I kept getting distracted by shiny things and my music was very immersive. Would recommend but it's not exactly enhancing. Just fun.

For real though yoga on pcp analogues is an incredible experience

Meth is exactly the same as adderal but way fucking cheaper

that first time taking mesomorph>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your best time on coke ever

The first time I did LSD I was doing pushups, if that's close enough, and it made me feel like a beast and the way the ground rushed at me with little swirls and shit while I was going down looked pretty cool. I ended up doing a lot of sets and then taking preworkout and adderall so I could get super pumped up to work out for hours because I felt so great but then the stimulants combined with the psychedelic mindfuck just made me paranoid that people were watching me and that I had to take a massive shit constantly, so that was a shitty second half of the trip.
>LSD: Fucking amazing
>Adderall: Great
>LSD plus adderall: Absolutely terrible

Yes, ritalin.

no

maybe meth