Milk with 0 Sugar?

Is there any kind of dairy milk that has 0 sugar calories in it?

I am not talking about lactose free milk, because it still has 2 kinds of sugars in it.

Also, please no "alternative" milk sources (Begone, soyboys!)

Other urls found in this thread:

alpro.com/at/produkte/drinks/mandeldrinks/ungesuesst
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Titty milk from a woman on a keto diet.

No.

You might get very little from butter or cheese, but not from actual milk. Even milk powder is loaded with sugar.

gib milkys mommy

Hell yeah bros, I'd marry her in an instant *.*

Shit, and why is that? Is there a biological reason why milk must always contain sugar? No way of filtering it out like fat?

>tfw you can see the darkness of the areolas through the fabric

Fruits also contain a lot of natural sugars. Why not just avoid added sugars (e.g. high fructose corn syrup)?

because it's milk. if you want just the protein, it's mostly casein or whey. why not get whey powder and be done with it?

Well, I'd like to cut out sugar in my diet in general... just to see for how long i can put that off. Ideally, it would lead to me being able to totally abstain from sugar indefinitely.

I could buy protein powder, but I gotta mix it with something - and if I mix it with water, it makes me want to puke.
So milk seems like the only viable option - ideally, without sugar.

I don't think it is healthy to cut out all sugars full stop. The sugar in fruit is not unhealthy, and the benefits of increased fiber far are great (better nutrient absorption, easier poops, etc.). The sugars in milk and other non-processed foods are not unhealthy either. Just focus on cutting out added sugar for now.

>milk without sugar makes me want to puke
>I want to have milk without sugar
I can't even wrap my head around this way of thinking.

Lactate is a sugar (saccharine) so whatever milk you’re gonna have to drink has to be lactose free. DESU for you better to find something like sugar free almond milk

In better terms, kys you know nothing

No, milk is produced to sustain newborn life, of course its gonna have some fork of carbohydrate/energy source (in this case, lactose)

Nothing wrong with lactose though, I always get weird questions at work about “sugars in milk” and if low fat is worse because it has “higher sugar” content (you remove fat, so the displaced fat gets replaced with more lactose/water/stuff thats not the fat)

Like the other OP said if thats your goal probably get something refined like casein. A lot of things contain natural sugar, nothing wrong with that.

You may also eant to cut down your protein intake to ~20% of your energy intake since extra will convert into sugars

>it makes me want to puke.
Then what the fuck do you want?

lactose is a sugar you retard.

>ur life will end without ever having suckled on those bazongas

How much milk is in these?

What do you think lactose is?

I completely forgot about that option - I just found unsweetened almond milk, this might be exactly what i was searching for - thx mate!

(i found this, just translate it per google)
->alpro.com/at/produkte/drinks/mandeldrinks/ungesuesst

i can still add artificial sweetener in it, you brainlets

and imagine having access to these bazongas too... I'd die the happiest man ever *-* *-*

Thanks to denial, Im posting this from inside of her fart box.

Man, I'd love to suck on those tiddies