What you drinking?
Anything to get off that chest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqqrTLwxE_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>drink:cola
>Off my chest: cardiac failure

Rum and club soda

I'm stuck as a parking lot attendant at a volunteer event on a Friday afternoon and I have an agreement to meet some people tonight, so I'll probably miss the gym today. Fug.

Pretty cool

You actually have friends, cheerish them and enjoy your nights with them...

I've never had a drop of alcohol in my life but will be going to bar with group of coworkers next week for a celebration type deal. Should I drink something a couple times on my own before then so I don't die or some shit later on when out with them?

Serious question

vodka
wiped my cock all over my faggot roommate's shaker cup and I steal his protein when he's not home

have one shot every 30 minutes and you'll be good in a few hours

3 shots total for the night....

no more!!!

>What you drinking?
Gatorade

>Anything to get off that chest?
Nah I'm going alright

Tell them you're a recovering alcoholic and drink soda all night. Or just drink soda and don't draw any attention to it.

Cuba Libre.
Nah, my days been pretty good for years now, you doing ok barkeep?

Is it alcohol that bad?
I'll be home alone tonight and was thinking on getting drunk.
I'll be going to the gym in 15 mins though and I don't know bad alcohol is for your gains.

Wow,

I'm high as fuck and I'm an engineer

Starting to realize who I have become. I am the guy in the office who does the bare minium to complete something and will do anything to not work over hrs

Wow! I have become the person I hate to be. I used to be highly dedicated in my last company but at this one I've gotten lazy for some reason. Life is good and too easy that I focus on negative things and panic over simple shit

Wow, guys I'm the guy at work who is extremely gifted but for some reason decides to do the bare minimum at work.

Why am I the bad one? I have dedicated my life to the last company and I got nothing but experience and recgonition from that company. what about today? I'm just an engineer and a cog in this giant machine in this company

Damn, working for a smaller engineering company is probably better than working at a big company

Fuck, I probably should not have left my last company but instead become the fucking senior lead engineer. Now at this company I have started over with myself but damn my last company the role and projects where interesting but something i was too good at and i wanted to advance in this field

Damn, the weed is good tonight fellas

>"FeeIs" garbage thread aIready deIeted 11 times
>"Maybe the 12th time wiII work!"

Saged, repoted :)

Reported for announcing a report.

I don't drink alcohol.

youtube.com/watch?v=GqqrTLwxE_Y

Watched it a few days ago

I'm kind of going back to Jockos podcast

Just had some weird NZ craft IPA.

Erm broke up with missus of 5 years, gotta move out, got exams, scared of flying home etc.

get after it my dude

I'm going to get a coffee tonight with an asian ladyboy I met on okc. what do you think barkeep? am I making a mistake?

Pics