2 years of lifting

>2 years of lifting
>split
>183 cm, 90 kilos
>65/100/130/140 in kilos
>look like pic related

Is it an excuse that I mostly skipped leg day due to issues(exams, uni gym closing for some special day etc.) that I do once a week and took it very very slow after skipping not to snap and also started doing OHP and Bench 6 months ago or am I just weak cunt and should give up?

Those are virtually my numbers (62.5/95/130/160) and I'm 74kg and have been lifting for 8 months.

You're just a weak cunt

those really aren't bad numbers and 90% of the general pop can't hit them

you're doing okay user, despite what the body dysmorphia fags say here

your lifts are weak because you probably dont do them 2-3x+ week. you look like you should be close to 2/3/4/5. im 183 90 kg myself i dont have abs but i do 85 ohp / 127 bp / 150 sq / 200 dl even though i fucking hate training legs because my femur length is like 60 cm.

You look alright, but your lifts are pretty bad

I'm old (36) and matched your OHP and bench in six months. Probably because you focus on hypertrophy. You look better than me.

you look good, why would you give up now?

>those stats

are you me? I do look better though

I injured my back which is why my squats/deads are lagging but I'm slowly getting there

liftan for 8-9 months

me
>175 cm, 79 kilos
>62.5/92.5/135/180 in kilos

>taking photos of yourself with other passerbys behind you.

Jesus dude have the decency to wait until you're alone first or take selfies at home like normal people. How douchebaggy of you.

all these jelly fags talking trash without posting pics, fuck them op you're doing good

Those are my stats but I still look skinny/chubbyfat on 5x5

What did you do? Just lift these stats for a year? because progressing there is very fast

I fell for the Stronglifts meme

if i could start again id so some meme strength program until my liner progression stopped then go to straight to a split

I mean looks matter infinitely more than stats outside of Veeky Forums so youre fine, just keep doing some low rep work.
I'd rather look like you with lifts lagging than be strong as fuck and look dyel after 2 years.

Left quad?

Strength=/=size, you look better and have more muscle Mass than 90% of fags on Veeky Forums that claim higher stats

He probably looks DYEL except right after a workout in good lighting, so he had to quickly snap a picture before the pump went away

120kg BW, 186cm
80/140/190/220 in kilos
Strength training is a lie

So beautiful!

I'm at 52.5/80/115/110 for 5x5 (only do DLs for one set though) after 80 days of training at 182cm and 105KG.

I think you're either just weak or have shit programming.

I bet he looks 10 times better than you though.

lol what a dicklet

183cm/ / 81kg

65 / 90 / 145 / 160 / 10 bw chinups. need to improve my bench to 2pl8 for symmetry methinks. end of the year goal i guess.

started lifting mid june.

do whatever the fuck you want to do man. Don't let other people decide what you should do

I have the same problem
I build muscle easily but I'm still weak as fuck with lifts pretty much like OP and muscle mass on par with OP too
wtf do I do

This is what you get if you do a fucking filthy dirty bulk

enjoy ife on easy mode?
you might just be a manlet though

no I'm 6'3
>life on easy mode
khv I only get compliments from guys on my physique
I just want a 600lb deadlift is that too much to ask for when skinny faggots pull 600

>65/100/130/140 in kilos
reps or 1RM?

How about you start a power lifting program?

Btw what does khv mean?

imo you look great OP.

I'm in the same boat, 220 lbs lean and only upper intermediate lifts (my training history was bodybuilding stuff for a long time (5 years) followed by actual strength training starting this year). Though, I'd rather have this than the opposite way, I value my 18" arms more than being able to pull x

how strict is your diet, OP?

Post pic with timestamp or you aint shit. Bet those are the numbers you dream of, pussy

Wheres the problem? I think you look good desu.

What are the exercises associated with #/#/#/#?

60,105,140,190(sumo) @75kg 6'0 be gentle

dem traps tho

looking dyel but breddy stronk

I know. My friends say I look big but I know deep down I'm dyel/ottermode size.

>tfw forever small
know the feel
but i'm still dyel

make bench 100 and squat 155, those were my numbers at same BW.

seems like OP wasted his time at the gym. shouldve gone 3-4 times a week, done tough but smart workouts, and not tryhard to your own detriment, senpai.

>pretty strong
only thing strong-ISH is his DL.

back not straight, that ass doesn't look straight either nomsaiyan? *winks anally*

bet he's bigger than you nonetheless (and he is, judging that you weigh as much as an (american) woman). not everyone trains for numbers

Max lift gonna deviate my form bro. No homo

177.8cm 19years old
65/100/140/195 in kg

good lift
now start eating so you can look like you lift

relative numbers = muscle size
weight = dependent on height

>relative numbers = muscle size
no, you're straight up deluded. Strength=/=size, and OP looks decently built. Bet he's bigger than you - prove us wrong though, feel free to post a picture of your hulking 74 kg physique lol

>relative numbers = muscle size
wew laddie
let's compare OP with this guy: according to your post the other guy is bigger despite being dyel as fuck compared to the OP who has good quad/delt/pec development and abs while at 6' 200 lbs. I think you (the 74 kg twink) are suffering from reverse bigorexia, the SS guys usually suffer from it because they associate certain numbers with muscle mass, unaware that there's a 65 kg woman on this planet that can bench 3pl8

that guy is bait or gde.

op on the other hand looks like he has exactly what he posted for his lifts (basically trash).

>snapping mirror selfies in a gym changing room

post your body. Not even the guy but he easily has FFMI of 23.5-24, that's better than most guys in CBTs mass wise. And better than most guys that have similar stats as him

there's guys in /plg/ with OPs muscle mass that are 3/4/5 b/s/d and beyond

anyone who cares about what others think of the amount of weight they lift in the gym who isn't a competing strength athlete needs to stop giving a FUCK

> 90% of the general pop can't hit them
> 10% of 21st American society can OHP over 1pl8

lmao fit is deluded

>FFMI of 23.5-24
he doesnt really look like he lifts though.

well, judging by your metric 95% of Veeky Forums CBT and /plg/ don't look like they lift either
I mean the OP btw, not the guy I was using as an example of someone that doesn't lift. And OP obviously looks like he lifts in some way or another, there's guys with 4-5pl8 squats that are the same leg size as him.

udder perfection

people look different, don't worry about it. your lifts are pretty decent man, keep it up

are you kidding me? Nobody on this board aside from frauders can show that much progress from a bodily perspective as you have.
I started out 2 years ago too and I pretty much overbulked a little, I think I stopped before it got too much

Pic related looks pretty good and those numbers are impressive for normies, especially 1/2, so youre doing just fine by mentally-healthy-non-Veeky Forums standards